It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Syed Rizwan Farook Jump the Gun?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Even If all of the 3% of Muslims in the USA were sleeper cells they wouldn't have a chance.
Also who has denied you of any rights to bear arms? and who has given them a legal Militia?....OMG you are right it adds up to OBAMA!!.
Cool story though.

I think some idiot fundy islamists are attempting to create a massive religious war and some are falling for it.

As long as it doesn't affect you its like it never even happened!

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
a reply to: Vasa Croe

" I think there was likely more killing planned but something in their plan went wrong. I think that something was others being involved that didn't show. "

I think he scouted out the attendance beforehand and was surly exspecting more elites showing up...
besides the rented SUV was due to be returned that final day of his/their 3 day lease... and they had no plans to return the rental vehicle as their plan all along was to do Jihad as supporters/followers of the ISIS call-to-arms of all Muslims around the world

Unless they watched the time of response, etc and are planning to hit a town similar in size.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
We really need to address climate change to prevent more of these workplace violence scenarios! sarc

Very good observations OP, I agree with you, this isn't as simple as some lone husband/wife killing spree due to some workplace angst. S&F, it's refreshing to see someone actually using their brain for once.

edit on 3-12-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408
Thank you for being so real. Your posts on this thread are reasoned and to the point.
I agree with those who believe there were more people involved. I'm on the fence
over their intended target. I'm pretty sure they planned to have a higher body count.
I live in the South and we have guns and ammo stashed, but we don't have bombs.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   

edit on 3-12-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
Syed had an argument at the SB County Christmas party with someone and left very upset. This was verified by multiple witnesses. Went home got into prepared gear and arms, then went back along with his wife and shot up the place, and in so doing kills only 14 and wounds 17.

I havent really been following this story, but from the little snippets I am seeing, I have been wondering if this was a case of mind control.

Now you say it was an argument that set the sequence off?

Ever see Derren Brown's show Experiments: Assassin? He basically recreates the story Sirhan Sirhan gave after shooting Robert Kennedy.

However your theory of jumping the gun is a good one too. I believe these mass shootings will continue till the goal of gun control has been reached.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Cinrad

I am saying he and possibly others had indeed planned something but it was the argument that set him off earlier than planned, and could answer why the others did not join in.

Now they are saying the wife radicalized him. I doubt it. The media is doing everything in their power to show that Radical Islam is not already prepared and taking place in AMERICA, and protect their man Obama seeing he had it all under control.

edit on 4-12-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   

If actually thought the same thing OP. That there was and IS a larger plan in the works and a larger cell he is part of.

More are here in SoCal I believe. We have the WORST organization when it comes to Citizenship and foreign nationals being here that shouldn't be.

I'm afraid SoCal is going to pay the price heavily in the near future, making this event look like a test run

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Yes, you are definitely right that he jumped the gun. They, along with the other men seen coming and going, obviously didn't just make all those bombs for the purpose of leaving them sitting in the apartment while they shot up the Christmas party. (I live just a few miles from there too, btw)

Seems really obvious that a bigger attack was planned, but maybe some people aren't capable of the insight to see it. Whatever the argument was, made him go home and tell her "These fools just pissed me off, this is the perfect opportunity for the attack right now, what at we waiting for?" I'm sure his ISIS buddies would have liked a heads up so they could have the opportunity to go pick up the bombs they had built before the police arrived.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

"They have their legal Militia protected by the US Constitution while the rest of us are denied our rights to bear arms." Unh, since when have Americans been denied the right to bear arms? It's certainly news to me. Considering there are more weapons in the US than there are people, this is a rather ludicrous claim.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

"They have their legal Militia protected by the US Constitution while the rest of us are denied our rights to bear arms." Unh, since when have Americans been denied the right to bear arms? It's certainly news to me. Considering there are more weapons in the US than there are people, this is a rather ludicrous claim.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Maybe it was one of the many FBI setups that they do on Muslims that got out of hand or as the OP stated, the individuals decided to do their own thing?

FBI has been known to do many such operations which they then come in and look like the heroes after setting up a bunch of people. Or it could be some people really ticked off at all the "collateral damage" the US is causing in other countries. Like blowing up wedding convoys or blowing up wedding celebrations or blowing up schools or well I'll just leave it at that, way too many to list and not enough time to list them all.

Either way this really sucks. Does that state allow conceal carry? I wonder if that would have made a difference.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Ianpvr

Have you tried to buy a gun lately?

Where I am at it is 24 hours for rifle or shot gun and up to five weeks for handgun. since my info was hacked via the govt earlier this year it will now be longer.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

You are right. That episode with the boy and clock in the suitcase where he's now trying to sue is a crock. The school did the right thing 100%. I'd bet money a bomb will one day be a clock in a suitcase because most would be too scared of being labelled a racist to report it now.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SanitySearcher

the school did not do the right thing there
the kids teachers were frightened little idiots
anyone with an ounce of common sense would know it wasnt a bomb

a bomb will never be a clock in a suitcase

because .....hey.....get this..... neither of those things are explosives

those could be components i suppose but then so could that cellphone in your pocket
oh the horror!

(you need to stop watching cartoons)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
It looked like a timer to somebody. They saw something suspicious and reported it like we are told to do and look what happened. I bet the kid was trying to act all secretive, the little twerp. I hope he loses his lawsuit and moves to Saudi Arabia permanently.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

i think you guys are a little butthurt that a kid in high school is smarter than you will ever be

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: fartlordsupreme

i think you guys are a little butthurt that a kid in high school is smarter than you will ever be

lol! Yeah. That's it.

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

oh im sure it is
im also pretty sure his religion doesnt help any
doesnt really fit your black and white narrative of them all being a bunch of retarded blood thirsty blasphemers

edit on 4-12-2015 by fartlordsupreme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: fartlordsupreme

Oh, for heaven's sake. Now you're grasping. Nobody said they are a bunch of retarded blood thirsty blasphemers...just creepy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join