It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Syed Rizwan Farook Jump the Gun?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

No doubt in my mind it was jihad, and yeah he likely went off half cocked, sleepers is what they are, dollars to doughnuts they are so embedded at this point we will never know where and when until it happens. My advise, prepare to defend, armed and eyes open. This does not mean paranoia mind you, it is called be mindful of your surroundings if something does not look or feel right be ready to react and get the hell out. This mentality saves lives.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

i guess its possible but including getting to the car etc etc
your looking at probably 15 minutes then not including time to get ready (assuming they were really that close)
so yeah its possible i guess but ive never known a woman to get ready in five minutes (sorry sorry....i know.... couldnt resist though it was ripe)
seriously though even being that close its pretty tight (for anyone)

does anybody know if they actually owned a car
if so then the fact they rented one is very suspicious

the whole thing is just really weird
(but then i guess you cant really expect to understand crazy)
edit on 3-12-2015 by fartlordsupreme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: fartlordsupreme

your looking at probably 15 minutes then not including time to get ready (assuming they were really that close)
so yeah its possible i guess but ive never known a woman to get ready in five minutes (sorry sorry....i know.... couldnt resist though it was ripe)

Yeah, the timeline on this one continues to suggest this was the targeted event. The wife almost had to have had everything laid out at the house ready for him to pull up, throw on gear, pack the SUV and head out. I think there was likely more killing planned but something in their plan went wrong. I think that something was others being involved that didn't show.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

he could have called her on his way home and told her to get ready.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Kapusta

Are Muslims encouraged to lie, cheat, steal ect from infidels? So they would go to a Christmas party to maintain status quo?

yup... pretty much like we see daily from Hussein (Taqyia) Obama...[there ain't no such thing as Radical Islam] & [Islam is forever a peacefull way-of-living]

lying, deceit, falsehoods are all allowed to fool the Infidels (aka: Goyim in other circles)

Are we ready to return to Goddess pre-religion Yet?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

Hi Muslim here .

Who's leading this secret "Muslim" army?

Let me know so I can give my life protecting my fellow Americans from this evil plot.

If we knew who was behind it, this probably wouldn't have happened.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

" I think there was likely more killing planned but something in their plan went wrong. I think that something was others being involved that didn't show. "

I think he scouted out the attendance beforehand and was surly exspecting more elites showing up...
besides the rented SUV was due to be returned that final day of his/their 3 day lease... and they had no plans to return the rental vehicle as their plan all along was to do Jihad as supporters/followers of the ISIS call-to-arms of all Muslims around the world

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: Kapusta

It's Obama!.
Do you think we have the same problem in the UK heck I have Muslim neighbors Is Mo and Natasha going to kill me?.

There were middle easterners running in and out of that house, neighbors were too politically correct to call the police to report suspicious activity. And quit crying about obama already, you're not even here to deal with his crap policies in order to have a reason to talk about him.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

originally posted by: Metallicus

This is a very bold and interesting theory.

Basically this guy was planning to do a terrorist attack in the future, but was so unbalanced that he allowed himself to overreact to an argument at a Christmas party and forgot about his actual terrorist mission.

You are right that people usually don't just have that kind of gear sitting in their home waiting for someone to argue with them. It is a plausible theory.

If this guy was a "devout" Muslim.. So Devout that he was going to give his life for some sick twisted cause . I am wondering why he was at a Christmas party ? Muslims don't celebrate Christmas because they beleive it an act of Shirk ( a worship of something besides Allah) this is a Major Major no no in Islam . the understanding of Shirk is that it's a HUGE sin. Kind of strange for this "Devout Muslim" to be acting in Shirk when he is getting ready to wage Jihad for what ever sick reason eh ?

Makes no sens to me....

CAIR already tried damage control. You're a little late in your "devout muslim" talk. Besides, if the company you work for is hosting something, it's not against the rules to go. Our Christmas parties were always held here at the job and involved a live band and about $15,000.00 worth of booze. I highly doubt those people were sitting around giving thanks to God and being thankful for Him.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: fartlordsupreme

doin backround checks to make sure im not sum kinda terrist or buying and reselling firearms on the black market thats just downright unreasonable dera comin fer r guns dammit

How long is the waiting period on heroin?

Oh... What's that? They don't have background checks for heroin buyers?

Why's that? Because it is illegal?

Oh, then no one ever can get it... right?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
You are right that people usually don't just have that kind of gear sitting in their home waiting for someone to argue with them. It is a plausible theory.

I'd say there are QUITE a few pro-2nd Amendment times that have that very gear sitting around in their homes.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
It could have been a ~sleepy~ cell. Thinking they have a following, the plan may be loosely coordinated with others....whose roles never manifest themselves. These other people could be collaborators, or strait-up agents of the state, acting as provocateurs.
edit on 3-12-2015 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Even If all of the 3% of Muslims in the USA were sleeper cells they wouldn't have a chance.

Exactly it is almost a requirement to live in the south that you have at least one gun in the house. We learn at a young age how to shoot a gun...especially if your family has a hunter in it.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

(wtf are you even talking about?)

jeeez the point is to mitigate it as much as possible
the only reason a black market exists in the first place is because of these practices (backround checks, serial numbers, etc)
and your solution is "hey lets make it all official, and easier, and cheaper"
its almost undeniable that waiting periods for proper back ground checks have saved lives
who knows how many
but any number saved was worth the minor inconvenience of a short wait
youve got a few screws loose if you think we should just be tossing guns to any wack job or potential terrorist that walks through the door because "well they may possibly get them some other way"

its not a god damned toy
you can wait a few weeks

i have yet to have anyone explain to me why its so imperative that you be able to buy a gun on the spot with no wait
except "gosh dernit i wanna play with it now!"
(and maybe because you can do that with heroin? ......really not sure what youre getting at)
edit on 3-12-2015 by fartlordsupreme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
Sounds pretty plausible to me as well, not so much on the occupying force part though as the numbers required for that would have to be in the tens of millions to subdue a nation of 300 or so million, many of whom have guns of their own.

But for some corordinated attacks? Yeah I could see that happening

There are 3,143 counties in America... With a hair over or under 10,000 "lone wolves" or recruits here in America (which there could be more than that, easily), all it would take is 3 per county to wreak all kinds of havoc on America. And they could leave the smaller counties alone, hit the bigger ones with 5 to 10 strategically placed, and America goes into an automatic frenzy and a state of emergency... They wouldn't necessarily need to subdue 330,000,000 people.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
a reply to: network dude

Exactly! And they want to let in a bunch more from the Middle East.

Just on the another thread a few days ago as I was shouting about the one world Caliphate all Muslims want and are taught about. One of the posters said there were no AMERICAN MUSLIM that would ever do what happened in SB Calif. I grew up there and it is sad the state of that city is very bad, remember a few years back they had to file bankruptcy.

So just because they are from the middle east they are going to automatically come to America and start killing people? Whites ans blacks here in America murder far more than Middle Easterners could dream of killing so how do we fix this problem? So the Muslims want to take over the world somebody needs to tell the Christians they have competition.

if you were a radical Muslim, who wanted to come to America and kill infidels, wouldn't hiding among a large group of middle Eastern refugees be about the best way to gain admission?

It's a #ty scenario either way, but which way do we screw up? The sided of caution, or the side of ignorance? I'd prefer caution.

As would any person not concerned with political correctness.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

We don't know what he said to his wife. they aren't even sure if she was at the party or not.

They weren't there because it wasn't time.

but your idea is plausible as well.

Yeah, my thought though is that if she was part of a bigger plan then she would have tried to hold him off or not go herself at all. Her being there in full gear and shooting the place up with him suggests this was the plan all along, just the plan did not go as planned. Could be there was a larger event planned as you theorize, and he was hot headed and told her the time was now and she was part of the plan, but did not know what the actual target or time was and just thought this was it when he told her.

I do think there was some larger plan as LEO found all kinds of stuff at the home that was left there. If you have a plan, typically you bring all that you have planned to use, with you to carry out that plan. The fact that there were bombs left at the house just doesn't sit right with me....it screams that there was a larger plan though.

In their world, she doesn't have the right to tell him anything. She can only do what he tells her to, or she's as good as dead if he wishes. Non muslims tend to forget that part.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

a reply to: butcherguy

(wtf are you even talking about?)

jeeez the point is to mitigate it as much as possible
the only reason a black market exists in the first place is because of these practices (backround checks, serial numbers, etc)
and your solution is "hey lets make it all official, and easier, and cheaper"
its almost undeniable that waiting periods for proper back ground checks have saved lives
who knows how many
but any number saved was worth the minor inconvenience of a short wait
youve got a few screws loose if you think we should just be tossing guns to any wack job or potential terrorist that walks through the door because "well they may possibly get them some other way"

its not a god damned toy
you can wait a few weeks

i have yet to have anyone explain to me why its so imperative that you be able to buy a gun on the spot with no wait
except "gosh dernit i wanna play with it now!"
(and maybe because you can do that with heroin? ......really not sure what youre getting at)

Sorry, I thought I was dealing with something more ....
Well.
There are background checks.
There are waiting periods.

Criminals and others that can't pass a background check gets guns the same way as criminals buy heroin, and they don't have waiting periods.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: sycomix

No doubt in my mind it was jihad, and yeah he likely went off half cocked, sleepers is what they are, dollars to doughnuts they are so embedded at this point we will never know where and when until it happens. My advise, prepare to defend, armed and eyes open. This does not mean paranoia mind you, it is called be mindful of your surroundings if something does not look or feel right be ready to react and get the hell out. This mentality saves lives.

Probably best to get the hell out in a situation where you feel unsafe. The only place you'll probably have your gun, me anyways, is while I'm travelling and I don't carry it inside stores with me. Had I been in that situation after an argument, I probably would have excused myself to the bathroom down the hall or something similar.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

This type of stuff makes me happy to live on the outskirts of a small town with a population well below 1,000. No target rich environment around my "neck of the woods."

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join