It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident -

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: six67seven

So when does someone come out and laugh and say, "Sorry, world, we trolled you. This was a planned shooter incident drill."

Are we sure it's real?

another witness mentioned he told police about a vehicle that left the scene.

just odd, to say the least

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I didnt catch it im going to try and monitor chp since they fled.

link   
a reply to: peter vlar

I can't think of any possible motive? There's nothing political about it, nothing religious or moral about that place. Its not a military, police or any kind of "authority" target.

The only thing I can think of is maybe they're angry about care that was/wasn't received there? Family members of former/current patients?

link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

there is a regional center there, they help people with down syndrome, cerebral palsy, etc

link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Eh what has trump done now? I don't get it.

link   
Here is the broadcastify feed list.

Right now San Bernadino Police (system 10) and San Bernadino Ca Highway patrol channels are covering the incident. Select one or the other.

www.broadcastify.com...
edit on 2-12-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: theantediluvian

Eh what has trump done now? I don't get it.

He is useing up valuable oxygen.

link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Do something so heinous that the US demands to go to war again? Who targets people with disabilities? Maybe people who toss gays off of rooftops.

link   
Cbs reports there was an active drill going a few blocks from the location.. Hmmm..

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: uggghhh

Covered already. Swat was doing training.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

The witness that provided the name indicated that the guy he named came in for a meeting with a social worker and then left the meeting early.

Could be. Or it could've been a way to get inside and see a soft target.

link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: peter vlar

I can't think of any possible motive? There's nothing political about it, nothing religious or moral about that place. Its not a military, police or any kind of "authority" target.

The only thing I can think of is maybe they're angry about care that was/wasn't received there? Family members of former/current patients?

Possibly they attacked the wrong building?

How many stories have we read about recently that involve SWAT teams hitting the wrong building.

No matter how professional these gunmen appear, it always could be a case of wrong location.

link   
I can hear Alex Jones penning his new show already...

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

None of the suspects have been killed or caught, and you're already assuming they're Muslim.

Let me get out my "jumping to conclusions mat" for you:

edit on 2-12-2015 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Belgianbloke

Where is the manhunt?
Where are the profiles
Where is the NEWS?

Don't worry, if this is what I think it might be... (just joking no idea what it might be)

Expect some passports to be found soon

Unless of course this is three lone wolves, the terrorist label only applies when it suits the current agenda. If this is not IS related it will be brushed off as a non terror event perpetrated by crazy people.

Someone please explain the difference?

edit on 2-12-2015 by real_one because: (no reason given)

link   
I was in that area last month (corporate training trip) lots of industrial parks in that area.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
A lady removing black clothing off a bridge overpass......

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Witness reporting males removing black clothing on an overpass?

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
a reply to: yuppa

Well from my understanding of a previous post it is illegal to even own it in California and so if owning is completely illegal, then only those with evil intentions would own it. Most likely anyways.

Body Armor Law in South Carolina
Like many states, South Carolina has a law in place that makes it illegal to wear body armor during the commission of a crime. This does not affect body armor retailers.

In South Carolina, any adult can purchase and use a bulletproof vest, unless that adult has been convicted of a felony. Bulletproof vests and all other body armor can be purchased online or face-to-face.

Body Armor Laws in the US

We all have a right to protect ourselves and our families. As such, we have a legal right to acquire and wear body armor for personal and professional protection. In turn, it is also legal to sell bulletproof vests and other types of body armor to anyone in the US.

It is the responsibility of the buyer to ascertain whether he is legally able to purchase and use body armor. This responsibility does not fall on the shoulders of the retailer.

It is perfectly safe and legal for retailers to sell bulletproof vests to the general public. People who purchase bulletproof vests and other types of body armor are upstanding citizens who simply wish to protect themselves, their employees and their families from harm.

Convicted felons surrender their right to own body armor. The US has a federal ban on the possession of body armor by convicted felons (18 U.S.C. 931). Felons can only purchase bulletproof vests if their employer requires it and they get written permission to do so. Still, it is the responsibility of the felon to refrain from buying body armor. Only he can be prosecuted if he makes an illegal purchase. Retailers are not liable for what happens to body armor after it is sold.

IN short IM in the CLEAR legally. Im not a felon so th elaw does not apply to me.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: raedar

Clearly his hat is the source for the conspiracy.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join