It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident -

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
BLACK YUKON spotted with a subject with black (something) on his face!!!! MASK ON FACE east bound 3rd from waterman

link   
a reply to: six67seven

So when does someone come out and laugh and say, "Sorry, world, we trolled you. This was a planned shooter incident drill."

Are we sure it's real?

link   

originally posted by: Belgianbloke
Is it just me or does something add up?

We have 3 shooters
there isn't coming any news from the media... I mean it happened over an hour ago
They are all acting super calm, like nothing happened even tho they escaped?

Where is the manhunt?
Where are the profiles
Where is the NEWS?

Would you believe this might be because they don twant to let the guys they are chasing know how much they know already? Although i am sure thye are listening in to th epolice scanners.

link   
a reply to: Belgianbloke

They just detained one person.

They're working the information they have and coordinating with multiple agencies. Just because they haven't told ATS what they have doesn't mean they don't have anything.

Multiple units have already cleared the scene and gone back out into the surrounding area.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Well from my understanding of a previous post it is illegal to even own it in California and so if owning is completely illegal, then only those with evil intentions would own it. Most likely anyways.

link   
"Don't speculate THIS, don't speculate THAT!"

That's all I'm hearing and all I have to say to that is ... For the love of God let me be afraid.

Because I am afraid. All of us are, especially the speculators.

I'm not speculating because I want to get props for if I'm right. Or if I want to start an argument. No. It's because I'm flailing at the little information I have because, somehow, it will save these poor people.

It's like telling someone not to cry when they're going through a traumatic experience. Telling them to stop will only make it worse. What you need to do is let the tears flow. Let these tears of witnessing such a horrific tragedy flow. Why the hell would you push them to suck the pain all in?

Of course there are those a**holes who want to spout their speculative political beliefs out because ... well ... they're a**holes. But I'm telling you right now there are many here who are like me: Hopelessly grasping at straws so we don't drown in our own shi**y world, as if this would ever help.

All I ask of everyone else is to just accept our flaws for just this bleak moment in time and be the family I know you all are. Because that's all you can really do. Because that's what a family should do.

I'm not crying because it's logical. I'm crying because I'm human

link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Yeah, the provide services to the developmentally disabled there. Lows my mind that anyone would want to attack a place like that. This is the main website for the organization describing what they do
www.dds.ca.gov...

The site for this specific location is down right now. Being flooded with traffic.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Gonna change channel

link   

originally posted by: opethPA
Breaking911
@Breaking911
CONFIRMED: 3 SHOOTERS ARMED WITH RIFLES STILL AT LARGE

If history is any guide, by this time tomorrow it will have morphed into ONE LONE GUNMAN.

link   
Any bet it's another white nut job. America's real terrorist.

Home grown terrorism, bred by right wing politics and media.

But hey, nothing new here guys just another day in the good old U.S.A

link   
If the suspects fled the scene, I wonder if there will be whole town on locked down and door to door searches...

link   
their saying on fox, is that they entered a conference room and opened fire.
sounds as if that all killed and wounded were in the room.

link   

originally posted by: Mokoa

Did you hear any traffic about a sayid or said? prounounced SIYED there saying he's a suspect.

So we have a Syeed and a Farooq so far? Yep, sounds like white right winger extremists, just like all the leftists are saying.

link   

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: theantediluvian

Or Hillary to gesticulate and ask What Difference It Makes? And then cackle and tell everyone they'll all go to happy camps anyhow.

Speaking of gesticulating, considering it's a center that helps people with disabilities, maybe Trump will get on camera and do one of his impressions?

What the hell, let's add "Trump supporters retaliating against 'Disabled Mafia' for attacking Trump to further their agenda" to the list.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Maybe they are cops?

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
foxnew saying LA TImes is reporting police say the 3 have escaped.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

So these guys targeted the disabled? #ing nazi bastards!.

link   

originally posted by: ReadLeader
a reply to: Lysergic

Download scanner radio to your cell phone, its free, then do a search

Wow really??? That's crazy! Thanks...!

link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: Mokoa

Did you hear any traffic about a sayid or said? prounounced SIYED there saying he's a suspect.

So we have a Syeed and a Farooq so far? Yep, sounds like white right winger extremists, just like all the leftists are saying.

Does it really matter?

A murderer is a murderer.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join