It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident -

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Just came across the scanner men were removing black clothing under an overpass on Hunt. They are checking it now.

link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor
a reply to: ReadLeader

Yeah I'm hearing a possible different location is "Code 4" - what does that mean in emergency code?

code4 is clear/safe

link   
Yes, I'm speculating again:

The only reason I see a group so organized attacking the disabled is because they want attention. Doing horrible things to the most vulnerable in our society will certainly get you that attention.

It's psychology. If they're planning on going out in a blaze of hellfire they might as well try to be remembered forever.

link   
"Do you need assistance at the scene or do you want us to stay mobile in case these guys hit again?"

Still at large.

I heard they checked the overpass and found no vehicle or suspects

I have to say, my hairs are standing on end... I've followed police scanners plenty of times, but not along side ATS members, and certainly not following an ongoing event like this.
edit on PMq000000pmWednesday00000012220 by Aqualung2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Guy just radioed in asking whether he wanted them at the scene or to "remain mobile in case these guys strike again"...

He has a three man team...two swat guys plus himself, swat guys requested back to scene and will be replaced with other bodies...
edit on 2-12-2015 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

link   
Hate to say it, it appears cops are #ed up and suspects are way long by now..

link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

hard to monitor them there walkng all over eachother.

link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: ketsuko

No environmental whacko seeking to thin the population?

I admit it's extremely unlikely, but we're throwing out ideas and they do have that undercurrent of rhetoric from time to time.

I'm waiting for Ted Cruz to announce that the shooter was a 'transgender liberal activist.'

If he did it would be for the first time because he never said it like you pretend he said it.

He (Cruz) actually said this “Well, it’s also been reported that he was registered as an independent and a woman and transgendered leftist activist, if that’s what he is.”

link   

My wife is at Loma Linda!

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

Code 4 Cancel backup

link   
a reply to: alldaylong

My stomach also knotted when I thought about the kind people that hate on disabled folks. I don't want to believe we have radical supremacist, master-race-types doing this...

link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
a reply to: yuppa
I'm also not talking about SC, but ok. I'd rather not fill this thread with legalities. Let's see what happens.

True,but also that law in California was over turned as to vague by th esuprem court in california. just cant be a felon.

And now a hospital shooting? Yep this isnt just random. its a paris style themes attack if its mor e than one location.

link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Hopefully they have traffic cams on the overpass.

link   
They've broke through an all MSM outlets. It's big.

link   

originally posted by: randyvs

My wife is at Loma Linda!

I'm sure she is safe, Randy.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
Just came across the scanner men were removing black clothing under an overpass on Hunt. They are checking it now.

Well, if that's them, removing their clothes in front of several witnesses makes them some of the dumber criminals on the face of the Earth. They'll see you, you idiots!

link   
air space has been ordered to be cleared out.

i haven't seen a single victim being transported away, or even a report of transported victims.

is this real life??

and the shooters got away??

what shooter that planned the perfect get away, gets out in broad daylight to remove clothing... I dont think so people!
edit on 3155x6731America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago12 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

originally posted by: ReadLeader
Bldg. 1 is STILL not cleared. Addressing IED now....

I'm betting its a decoy...

Probably just a clock.

link   
Stuff like this happens all the time in europe..........oh wait! if only the disabled and caretakers had guns!

link   

originally posted by: zilebeliveunknown
Hate to say it, it appears cops are #ed up and suspects are way long by now..

Just more evidence that it is every law-abiding American's responsibility to be armed and ready at all times.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join