It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino, Calif., fire units responding to reports of 20-victim shooting incident -

page: 128
<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: FriedBabelBroccoli

A statement in general. Sorry if it came across directed at you.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   
If the police/FBI have been interviewing witnesses, how is it that they just recently reduced the number of suspects from 3 to 2?

For 6-7 hrs, it was three men, "as described by witnesses"; then we have the woman who was driving the SUV confirmed a suspect. Did they find the tactical gear and masks in the SUV?

If the number and sexes of the suspects have changed, can we at least confirm once and for all the suspect was at the company party/meeting/seminar, left in anger and came back to commit the attack?

These should be easily addressed at the presser.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Again personal bias, but we already have been fed misinformation as a report by fox once.
This does seem more likely though.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
a reply to: IAMTAT

Fox news just reported that they are indeed now involved. I don't have a link of course as it was streaming. But they are claming it.

Officially a terror investigation now.

Who said that ?

Joint terrorism task force now investigating.

link   
a reply to: neo96

They have called in the Joint Terrorism Task Force. By default that would mean somebody, somewhere feels like it's a terrorist attack.

link   

There are some ties between CAIR and Farook in regards to the cancelled mosque. It's this connection that I believe underlies their damage control press conference.

however, even with that being said, XCathdra is absolutely correct...CAIR may not have had any fore knowledge that this was being planned. They may be completely innocent. Or may not. Until the case is investigated...we won't know how far their involvement or knowledge really goes....

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

There are some ties between CAIR and Farook in regards to the cancelled mosque. It's this connection that I believe underlies their damage control press conference.

however, even with that being said, XCathdra is absolutely correct...CAIR may not have had any fore knowledge that this was being planned. They may be completely innocent. Or may not. Until the case is investigated...we won't know how far their involvement or knowledge really goes....

These are my thoughts as well.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   

www.msnbc.com...

Well seems they have been there for a while, maybe not such a breaking statement?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I wish this press conf would just happen already. It's always the same damn thing every damn time, and it's old. It makes it so much harder to beleive any reports as no-one ever seems to have their facts straight.
edit on 3-12-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Personally, I think it is just good politics/ PR regardless of whether he was connected or not.

That is how I interpreted it.

-FBB

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

www.msnbc.com...

Well seems they have been there for a while, maybe not such a breaking statement?

They make a cute couple.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
a reply to: neo96

They have called in the Joint Terrorism Task Force. By default that would mean somebody, somewhere feels like it's a terrorist attack.

If im not mistaken when you get a large number of casualties the feds can take over. The other thought process is which charges would be most effective, federal or state.

FBI FAQ's

If a crime is committed that is a violation of local, state, and federal laws, does the FBI “take over” the investigation?

No. State and local law enforcement agencies are not subordinate to the FBI, and the FBI does not supervise or take over their investigations. Instead, the investigative resources of the FBI and state and local agencies are often pooled in a common effort to investigate and solve the cases. In fact, many task forces composed of FBI agents and state and local officers have been formed to locate fugitives and to address serious threats like terrorism and street violence.

edit on 3-12-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Alright I chuckled at that.

edit on rdThu, 03 Dec 2015 00:05:49 -0600America/Chicago1220154980 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: FriedBabelBroccoli

Personally, I think it is just good politics/ PR regardless of whether he was connected or not.

That is how I interpreted it.

-FBB

I agree....they needed to condemn the attack publicly. I'm thrilled that it will be broadcast globally....

link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

that's funny you post that tweet, and just now on the fox show that just came on, said the same name released as the second suspect.

edit on 3-12-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

www.msnbc.com...

They were probably leading the training exercise that was taking place nearby.

Johnny on the spot

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Ya I thought the FBI always took part in something of this magnitude.
Like they were involved in both the Batman shootings and Sandy hook no?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: Sremmos80

that's funny you post that tweet, and just now on the fox show that just came on, said the same name released as the second suspect.

So they said it, redacted it, and now are saying it again?

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Shooters had GOPRO cameras on their vests.

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Have they found a passport at the crime scene yet ?

top topics

<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join