It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood Shooting Suspect Made Comment About 'No More Baby Parts'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: FriedBabelBroccoli

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Maybe Trump should announce he will have all conservative right-wingers put in a database!

The right wingers, like nutty Alex Jones, will do like Trump does: turn the accusation around and pretend to be all so innocent.

Most of the attacks on society or persons, in the West, Dylan Storm, the nut in the Netherlands, McVeigh and many others are right-wingers

Jared Laughner was registered independent but his classmates said he professed liberal anti-christian views

Virginia Tech shooter was a racist asian guy who felt he wasn't accepted

IRS suicied plane guy was anti-catholic and against corporate bailouts

Live on TV murderer was angry about perceived racial prejudice at his place of work

Discovery channel shooter was an environmental terrorist

So your point does not hold any water. Maybe take a step back and think about how you might be experiencing radicalization due to the media you consume and your own biases.

-FBB

What took you so long?

thinkprogress.or...Focus On Islamic Extremism Leaves Radical Right Overlooked

Despite public anxiety about extremists inspired by Al Qaeda and the Islamic State, the number of violent plots by such individuals has remained very low. Since 9/11, an average of nine American Muslims per year have been involved in an average of six terrorism-related plots against targets in the United States. Most were disrupted, but the 20 plots that were carried out accounted for 50 fatalities over the past 13 and a half years.

In contrast, right-wing extremists averaged 337 attacks per year in the decade after 9/11, causing a total of 254 fatalities, according to a study by Arie Perliger, a professor at the United States Military Academy’s Combating Terrorism Center. The toll has increased since the study was released in 2012.

thinkprogress.org...

There's no comparison to the right crazies versus the left crazies in todays world

edit on 29-11-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
thinkprogress.org...

We’ve seen lone actor attacks about every 33 days, mostly white supremacist or anti-government extremists

In recent years, the U.S. government’s counterterrorism policy has largely focused on Islamist radicals. This is largely a reaction to the 9/11 attacks. Meanwhile, attacks from right-wing radicals have largely been overlooked by officials. This is despite the fact that attacks from rightwing radicals have led to more deaths than “homegrown jihadists” since 9/11, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC). In fact, since the twin towers were hit, self-proclaimed jihadists have killed 26 people in the U.S. whereas rightwing radicals have killed 48, so says statistics provided by the New America Foundation.

But headlines can mislead. The main terrorist threat in the United States is not from violent Muslim extremists, but from right-wing extremists. Just ask the police.
www.nytimes.com...

We won't label ALL right wingers as terrorists like many do Muslims

We'll just remind:

What's good for the goose is good for the gander

Shouldn't right-wingers denounce this attack?

Moderate Muslims do

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
What a bunch of left wing Obama drones on this thread!

Grasping at straws and pointing fingers with nothing but conjuncture and hyperbole.

For the idiots in this thread that make blanket generalization that all conservatives are or where rooting for this guy to kill PP people simply for the job or circumstance they are in is sad!

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Yes, there is a clear comparison, they both kill people.

The link to your article isn't working so I will try to link it here:
Thinkprogress

The SPLC study they link to

Take a look at the rhetoric of your political website, look at the comments expressing desires for violence. They are everywhere (on boards of all political 'sides').

Further, the study you link to is comparing Islamic extremism against "right-wing" terrorism. Do you understand that it does not make any claims to compare the 'liberal' motivations of terror. They include anti-government views right along side anti-catholic as "right-wing" (see Jared Loughner).

Despite public anxiety about extremists inspired by Al Qaeda and the Islamic State, the number of violent plots by such individuals has remained very low. Since 9/11, an average of nine American Muslims per year have been involved in an average of six terrorism-related plots against targets in the United States. Most were disrupted, but the 20 plots that were carried out accounted for 50 fatalities over the past 13 and a half years.

In contrast, right-wing extremists averaged 337 attacks per year in the decade after 9/11, causing a total of 254 fatalities, according to a study by Arie Perliger, a professor at the United States Military Academy’s Combating Terrorism Center. The toll has increased since the study was released in 2012.

It doesn't seem as though you realize what the criteria being used for "right-wing" are.

Jared Loughner, IRS suicide guy, and the TV murderer are all classified as "right-wing" under this definition because of the various ways they express anti-government opinions. I would challenge you to really ask yourself after reading up on the definitions used if several of these "right-wingers" would really fit in to the definition as you understand it.

//edit
The SPLC would label a liberal attacking a republican as "right-wing" terror if they expressed fundamentally anti-government views such as being bought and paid for by corporations, even if the root of that distrust is based in the culturally understood 'liberal' point of view.
//edit

I am grateful that you actually link to a study though.

-FBB
edit on 29-11-2015 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

edit on 29-11-2015 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 102

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: FriedBabelBroccoli

I don’t believe there’s much comparison to the liberal versus right-wing today

Maybe in the 60’s it would be mostly radicals I will admit but not today.

The greater point is that right wingers are hypocrites in spades

They never, like Trump, look at themselves

No self examination

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

The day after a gunman killed three people and shot nine others at a Colorado Planned Parenthood office, officials tell NBC News a motive remains unclear, but say the suspect talked about politics and abortion.

Did everyone just completely IGNORE that first part or is that just your BIAS talking ?

Sounds like everyone just loves shooting first then thinking later.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

No self examination

So you wont acknowledge that your study doesn't apply here and you would rather BELIEVE what you want.

So in saying you wont engage in self examination you are going to behave just like Trump while hurling politically charged rhetoric with no basis other than belief?

Your are demonstrating exactly what I have been trying to point out.

Left, right, there is no difference between the radical nature of their behavior.

-FBB

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Weren't paying attention to OWS, and BLM or 'eco' warriors eh ?

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
for those who are considering that the knowledge of who the victims were is somehow evidence as to what the motives were....

www.washingtonpost.com... eaff906ef3_story.html?postshare=5571448834581857&tid=ss_tw

one police officer/ part time pastor
one vet
one mother of two....who was there supporting a friend at or in the planned parenthood clinic.

so well, have no idea what it proves one way or the other.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: mangust69

Watch the unedited videos for yourself. You shouldn't need anyone to interpret them for you. What was claimed about selling baby parts by the videos and ever since based on the videos... IS NOT TRUE. It's a lie used for propaganda. This is reality. The inability to see reality as it is, is a dangerous problem that can have deadly consequences.

This should never have been issue, anyone should have been able to discern the truth here.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Under Natural Law, you reap what you sow. Murder be-gets murder. The only way to stop the cycle is to stop murdering.

Sorry, many have had nightmares with regards to planned parenthood. In my eyes, they are criminals, and anyone associated with cutting human parts and selling them.

I don't agree with murder, but I do agree with Justice and the law.

If you break the law or are involve with people associated with said organization that breaks the law, then it is no different than being in a mafia location about to be raided.

I will say this, from the looks of things, America is waking up.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I don't think anyone is ignoring that fact. We are speculating, giving our opinions and keeping an open mind. NO ONE has said that the definitive motivation was abortion. If I'm wrong, please quote it.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Under Natural Law, you reap what you sow. Murder be-gets murder. The only way to stop the cycle is to stop murdering.

Sorry, many have had nightmares with regards to planned parenthood. In my eyes, they are criminals, and anyone associated with cutting human parts and selling them.

I don't agree with murder, but I do agree with Justice and the law.

If you break the law or are involve with people associated with said organization that breaks the law, then it is no different than being in a mafia location about to be raided.

I will say this, from the looks of things, America is waking up.

Well, there was only one branch which was receiving compensation (what folks are calling selling) for harvesting the remains of abortions.

There is a propaganda war raging right now, and has been for some time, and that really seems to be what people are starting to wake up to.

-FBB

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

CMP broke a myriad of laws obtaining these videos, including using fraudulent driver's licenses...
planned parenthood, it seems haven't' been found to have broken any...

for your reading pleasure!!

www.churchmilitant.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: FriedBabelBroccoli

No self examination

So you wont acknowledge that your study doesn't apply here and you would rather BELIEVE what you want.

So in saying you wont engage in self examination you are going to behave just like Trump while hurling politically charged rhetoric with no basis other than belief?

Your are demonstrating exactly what I have been trying to point out.

Left, right, there is no difference between the radical nature of their behavior.

-FBB

It does apply here.

It shows that right wing terrorists are dangerous.

If you want to show some stats on present left-wing murders versus right wing be my guess.

I was doing two things: demonstrating that the emperor has no clothes( Trump types) and the hypocrisy of the right-wing

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

so well, have no idea what it proves one way or the other.

Heresay doesn't prove anything especially from a corporate media outlet NBC owned by GE that has deep ties with the current administration.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
a reply to: neo96

I don't think anyone is ignoring that fact. We are speculating, giving our opinions and keeping an open mind. NO ONE has said that the definitive motivation was abortion. If I'm wrong, please quote it.

Yeah that is ignoring.

Speculating because there is no official word YET.

Feel free to play cess pool politics, and sugar coat it as 'speculation'.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

*For storage and for timelier procedures in order to preserve as much viable tissue as possible. The tissue was donated for research.

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Wow, so it has been a while since I have gone through the SPLC website . . . They identify many people who should be on watch lists and dangerous groups, of that there is no question. However they use wild rhetoric very, very liberally ( as in large quantities of it ) all over their website with no citation of their sources or even authors ( understandable ).

For example the first name on the alphabetical list of extremists is Alex Jones. They then go on to describe that his acolytes engage in violence to fight the NWO. They then offer no sources for this claim and try to link Jared Loughner liking Loose Change (produced by Jones) and then engaging in a mass shooting to Alex Jones somehow being responsible for it.

They clearly do not have a rigorous system for defining what is what or connecting their hate-dots.

Wow, just wow . . .

Hopefully they step up their game in terms of professionalism while being led by Mr. Dees. It is a shame because there is some good work they do in there but the overt propaganda and unfounded/sourced accusations is detrimental to their efforts.

-FBB

posted on Nov, 29 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Guess I am the only one who remembers the Brown shooting, and 'eyewitness' accounts none of which turned out to be true.

Hell not when there is a political agenda to push.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join