It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood Shooting Suspect Made Comment About 'No More Baby Parts'

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

To show that there are vile people out there attempting to incite others to violence...and worse.

This is the age we live in. And there can be very real consequences to this kind of behavior.
edit on 11/30/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

I happen to disagree. Once a baby is in the third trimester, it's as much a person as the mother, as much a person as you and I. This is not an opinion biologically speaking, they are a human being at that point. Comparing it to removing a gall bladder...its not the same,jn my opinion.

edit on 30-11-2015 by deadlyhope because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

After seeing that guy and thinking a little about Dear, I'm thinking that Dear's motive is probably known by authorities, and it's probably anti-abortion, but they're not officially releasing that in order to prevent or lessen copy cat behavior.

And did he really record that from his bed? I mean... sit up, at least!

Is this responsible? Is this what freedom of speech and political incorrectness looks like? Or is he just another media attention whore and egoistic opportunist?

I don't really have anything to say about whether it's responsible or not. That's kind of a judgment call. He's free to say those things. It is politically incorrect. Nothing to brag about, IMO. So, you can be a dick. Big deal. Vote for Trump. Something tells me this guy is not concerned about attention and I'm wondering if he has an ego at all by his appearance and location. I think he's just really filled with hatred, wants "Christian Jihad", and hates people who don't see things his way... There are a lot of people like that.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

You're appendix has a heartbeat and brain waves? That's one awesome appendix.

He is actually not free to say those things. It's illegal.

Source

For most of American history, the courts held that no one has a right to advocate violations of the law. They ruled that advocacy of crime is wholly outside of the First Amendment--akin to a criminal attempt and punishable as such. Indeed, many of the judges revered as the strongest champions of free speech believed that express advocacy of crime was punishable.

In the same period the Supreme Court concluded that government could punish all speech, including advocacy of illegality, that had a "tendency" to encourage illegality.

edit on 30-11-2015 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

I answered that here. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I think they know too. He appeared in court today. No bond. No motive mentioned. Same lawyer, I believe, as the Aurora shooter. Probably going for a mental illness defense would be my guess.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

No, you didn't. You are comparing a LIFE to an organ. It is scientific ignorance at it's finest. A fetus is not JUST a group of cells (your words) like an appendix. It is literally a separate life with a heartbeat between 5 and 6 weeks of conception and brain waves in the same time frame (not to mention identifiable body parts). WHEN that life begins (at conception or once there is a heartbeat etc) are debatable only in secular arenas. Science views a life to start at the moment of conception:

[url=https://www.princeton.edu/~prolife/articles/embryoquotes2.html[/url]

edit on 30-11-2015 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

No offense, but this isn't another abortion debate thread.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

None of what you're saying matters to me. I said I don't care about a heartbeat. The biological function of a heart beating is just nature doing what it does in the process of reproduction. That doesn't mean anything.

My position is that denying the rights of autonomy and self-determination to anyone is a violation of that person's rights.

Sorry, Luc. I won't discuss it anymore.
edit on 11/30/2015 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Your video was removed by the user... Hmmm... I wonder who this dude is?

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

It's okay. It's hard not to reply. I understand and just try and sit on my hands when the urge strikes.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

No, this is a thread where we can say a guy who went into a planned parent hood, and didn't shoot anyone in the planned parent hood (except for the one guy who ran in there from the parking lot who was not associated with Planned Parenthood), was obviously targeting the planned parent hood...

Yes, this started in the parking lot of a planned parenthood. It is a parking lot shared by several businesses.

A shooting that started with him standing in the parking lot shooting at motorists until police showed up, then killed the police and retreated to a building for cover.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Probably a dude about to go to jail. As I stated in reply to you earlier what he did is NOT protected by free speech. It is very illegal.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
Probably a dude about to go to jail. As I stated in reply to you earlier what he did is NOT protected by free speech. It is very illegal.

Actually, it could be found to be illegal. There's a lot more to it than putting the words out there. For example, how much detail did he go into? Is he likely to be taken seriously? How big is his audience? (in this case, pretty big) and other factors. A judge would have all that information and make a decision based on it. It's not as cut and dried as you might think. But you could be right.

From your source, for speech to be illegal, it must meet all these three criteria:

First, the speaker must promote not just any lawless action but "imminent" lawless action. Second, the imminent lawless action must be "likely" to occur. Third, the speaker must intend to produce imminent lawless action ("directed to inciting or producing imminent lawless action").

Don't ya just love legal stuff?

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Yes. we can give our opinions... What's the problem with that? No one has said that abortion was definitively the motive. But some of us think it was. Isn't that OK?

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
He was there to rob a bank and he also 'identifies' as being a woman so....

Please tell me how a transgender bank robber was suddenly turned into an abortion hating right wing Christian? Oh, the media...

Why would he have not been shooting all of them inside if he was psycho and wanted to stop abortion? Why, because he was hiding and scared.

Link

Denise Speller, manager at a nearby haircut salon, said she heard roughly 10-20 gunshots in the span of less than five minutes. She said she saw a police cruiser and two officers outside near Chase Bank, not far from the Planned Parenthood facility. One of the officers appeared to fall to the ground and the other office knelt down to render aid, then tried to get the officer to safety behind the car, she said. Another officer told Speller to seek shelter inside the building.

I think this is part of the reason that it is all sealed. I mean, it is reported on FoxNews and CNN so it must not be true but all of the other things the news reports it, right?

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Now debunked talking points. Facts don't corroborate. Read the thread for more info.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   

They keep reposting it and it keeps getting deleted. They're mirroring it I guess. People on Twitter were reporting it to the FBI. Here's the latest I found, but it has commentary with bad words.

Another one...

edit on 11/30/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

No, this is a thread where we can say a guy who went into a planned parent hood, and didn't shoot anyone in the planned parent hood (except for the one guy who ran in there from the parking lot who was not associated with Planned Parenthood), was obviously targeting the planned parent hood...

Yes, this started in the parking lot of a planned parenthood. It is a parking lot shared by several businesses.

A shooting that started with him standing in the parking lot shooting at motorists until police showed up, then killed the police and retreated to a building for cover.

You are operating on old intel.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Google maps is old Intel? You can clearly see it shares a parking lot...

Planned Parenthood is the source that nobody associated with them was injured or killed. They issued a statement...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join