It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey shot down Russian Jet: reportedly by two F16's

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   

a reply to: madenusa
I realize there have been a lot of back door conspiracies based on $$$. Needless, to say, even the bankers would not profit from a nuclear ww3! It is not profitable.

A crackpot theory really, just playing with different line of thought.

But what is so scary about a nuclear war? is it better to see endless hunger and suffering around the world?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConceptsThe process is quite simple. As soon as the Private Central Bank issues its currency as a loan at interest, the public is forced deeper and deeper into debt. When the people are reluctant to borrow any more, that is when the Keynesian economists demand the government borrow more to keep the pyramid scheme working. When both the people and government refuse to borrow any more, that is when wars are started, to plunge everyone even deeper into debt to pay for the war, then after the war to borrow more to rebuild. When the war is over, the people have about the same as they did before the war, except the graveyards are far larger and everyone is in debt to the private bankers for the next century

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Good Grief!! LISTEN UP...KIDDIES AND WARMONGERS!!!

This is NOT a video game on X-box, this isn't Call of Duty or some other nonsense! This is real life (I realize the younger generation has difficulty distinguishing between reality and fantasy).

If you want WW3...here's how it goes (in short, one scenario, so you can have your orgasm and move on, and your boner can relax) You wanna see the end game for your hand wringing and lip licking????

(Scenario X-xx)...(short version...for the x-boxer's so they can make curfew and get to bed).

- Putin retaliates the downing of his fighter over the Syrian/Turk border (today) by engaging another wing of Turkish F-16's. The Russians shoot down 2-3 of the Turkish fighters, claiming they strayed into Syrian airspace this time.

- Turkey launches a major airstrike against the two Russian cruisers in the Med. A major air battle ensues. Several Russian fighters are shot down. Several Turkish fighter-bombers are shot down. One of the Russian cruisers is heavily damaged, sinking and hundreds are dead.

- Russia escalates and begins massive bombing operations against ISIS in Syria.

- Russia launches major airstrikes inside Turkey on Ankara and Istambul.

- NATO forces (lead by the US) engage Russian forces in the air. Numerous skirmishes, and numerous losses (on both sides). The situation is escalating out of control...

- NATO declares a no-fly zone over Turkey, the Med and numerous buffer zones around Syria.

- Russia, trapped, denies all no-fly zones and begins moving surface fleet assets from the North Sea.

- US Navy 6th Fleet directs all assets back to the Med.

- The skies are filled with NATO and Russian aircraft in aerial combat.

(this is so sad it's hard to go on...)

- Then the unthinkable happens...Iran, seizing on the confusion and warfare in the region, launches a massive chemical/biological missile attack on Israel.

- Israel unilaterally retaliates with a nuke attack on Tehran.

- North Korea, not wanting to be left out, attempts to launch a nuclear attack on South Korea, but fails.

- South Korea nukes North Korea.

- China nukes South Korea.

- NATO and the west unleash theater nukes all over eastern Europe (i.e. all the 'stans')

- SSBN (boomer) subs from the US and Russia get the orders and rise to launching depths.

- ICBMS from subs fly to their targets.

- "use it or lose it" doctrine kicks in. Land based ICBMS clear their silos.

- Armageddon begins (and ends). In 32 minutes it's all over.

There's only one problem, kiddos. This game doesn't end with "game over" and everyone gets to go to bed, snuggle up and start over again tomorrow.

This one is for KEEPS!! And, everyone FRIES!

edit on 11/24/2015 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/24/2015 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

If South Korea fire a nuke at anyone, I'll donate $100 to the charity of your choice.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: crazyewok

russia shouldn't be supporting the terrorist assad government.

Honestly you must wake up to a hefty dose of pure USA koolaid every single morning.

For anyone to continue to make this ludicrous statement is the only reason I make such a comment. The Assad government has been fighting the most heinous army the world has ever seen, in the form of Daesh, who have been waging war against their entire civilian population, taking over areas any way they possibly can and holding neighborhoods hostage. Add to that the suspicious support of western-led air strikes throughout the past year, which ironically enough has only strengthened their progress, actually every step western governemnts have taken have strenghtened these mercenaries.

With all of this you have the audacity to make the comment you have made, my god one would really hope that you could think a little bit, however your hatred towards Russia has defnitively blinded you to the reality of events that have been unfolding throughout the past 4 going on 5 years within and around Syria

edit to add- Have you ever heard of Operation Straggle.... if not, it was a plan to do this to the Syria all the way back in the 1950's-60's

Operation Straggle

Operation Straggle, as the Syrian component was called, envisioned a military coup that would be triggered by various violent activities on the country's borders, duly fomented by the Turks, the British Secret Service, and the CIA. Key “conservative elements in Syria , dissatisfied with the present situation,” were to be provided with cash and, once more, promises of rapid U.S. recognition.

edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmTuesday10 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Maybe I should say...a nuke is launched from South Korea (instead).

Better?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Yeah MAD isn't something I want to experience this isn't Fallout 4. Russia has 8000 missiles pointed at us and it's no joke or anything to be taken lightly. I sure as hell wouldn't want to survive the aftermath. Any one interested watch the movie The Day After from 1983.
edit on 24-11-2015 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

That's a fantasy ...

WWIII will never happen this way ... let us assume Turkey scrambles another set of jets to intercept russian airstrike and Russia decides "no more freebies" and shoots them down. Turkey decides to enforce the issue, and Russia blocks them ... it all goes into bollocks ...

then nothing. Russia won't take a "proxy" war into an armed nuclear conflict. They might however, use a tactical nuke ... create an EMP, for example ... paralize the Turkish army. Even if only for an instance, it would still be enough to cause a lot of damage. NATO could retaliate, with the same scenario ... and "erase" Russia's Latkia airbase.

And that's it ... Russia won't take it any further ...

To me, the WWIII danger is NATO's Ukraine madness and their constant hammering on Russia and to "enter" Russian territory. This is where the real danger is ... this is where, Russia maybe faced with no other possibility than to defend itself with nuclear armament.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: wantsome

Oh, and do you know what the absolute worst part of all this is????

The day after...their X-box won't work anymore!!!

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
When will the UFOs show up and put a stop to this madness. If there was a time now is it!

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

This has been my whole point all along today...nothing will come of this; despite everyone wanting to make it seem like it's the end of creation.

No, what I posted is not my fantasy, but seemingly the fantasy of many of those who have posted on this thread...drooling over WW3.

My firm belief (and go back and see my earlier posts to support it) is; nothing will come of this event other than Putin and RT doing some saber rattling and thumping their collective chests. That's all.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ancientgreek
When will the UFOs show up and put a stop to this madness. If there was a time now is it!

Interesting insight for a first post, on your first day, with no stars, no flags and no trophies.

You will go far, my son!

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

My firm belief (and go back and see my earlier posts to support it) is; nothing will come of this event other than Putin and RT doing some saber rattling and thumping their collective chests. That's all.

Well, I usually look at it like this ... if it were me, would I react as the Russians? and my answer is usually, I'd never be this patient. So, I know they're not going to escalate. I'm pretty sure many others are voicing their fears too.

I have come across though, where someone was calling for the Turks downing ALL of the Russian fighters at Latkia. So, yeah, there are those who are so inflamed with hatred towards Russia, that it's breath taking.

Me? I wouldn't mind my Xbox not working, as long as I was there to see it not working.

link   

This has been my whole point all along today...nothing will come of this; despite everyone wanting to make it seem like it's the end of creation.

No, what I posted is not my fantasy, but seemingly the fantasy of many of those who have posted on this thread...drooling over WW3.

im reading Greek articles that say they are mobilizing their military...after the commercial plane and now this? There's only so many times you get to poke the bear before it wakes up and mauls you

link   

NATO doctrine is an attack on one NATO member is an attack on all. If a NATO member gets attacked NATO will be forced to act. If NATO does not respond as one it risks the treaty falling apart. If NATO falls apart Russia could attack Poland the Baltic's or where ever they want just like Ukraine. The US will not let NATO fall easily.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ancientgreek

Interesting insight for a first post, on your first day, with no stars, no flags and no trophies.

You will go far, my son!

I think before it gets to the nukes, something like that will happen... It's been programmed into us to believe so via movies and media all these years

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: wantsome

NATO doctrine is an attack on one NATO member is an attack on all. If a NATO member gets attacked NATO will be forced to act. If NATO does not respond as one it risks the treaty falling apart. If NATO falls apart Russia could attack Poland the Baltic's or where ever they want just like Ukraine. The US will not let NATO fall easily.

Would NATO risk siding with a country whose been accused of being in bed with Isis? It might be viewed differently since turkey fired the first shots

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I have a feeling turkey got approval by the u.s to shoot it down as well as the whole ordeal was monitored by u.s

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Ancientgreek

Turkey is a NATO country they are in the treaty. If they get attacked NATO would have to do something.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: H34T533K3R
I have a feeling turkey got approval by the u.s to shoot it down as well as the whole ordeal was monitored by u.s

What is their to gain other than wanting to start ww3

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join