It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey shot down Russian Jet: reportedly by two F16's

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn
a reply to: CynConcepts

Well, it's more like. Russia flies their planes, and were hitting some fuel tankers that were headed towards Turkey, from ISIS. And targeting some "border" clans, that were supporting ISIS as well as the area that is needed to "close the loop" on anti-Assad Rebels around Aleppo. Turkey was pissed off, because this means they don't get the ISIS oil, and the rebels that were around the border are Turkmen. So, in short they shot down one of the fighter jets over Syria, and proclaimed Russian incursion in their Airspace as the reason. The real reason, is that Russia was operating inside a region that Turkey sees as a "safe zone" for their Rebels, inside Syria.

NATO, along with the US, is so focused on destabilizing the middle east. That they don't care about ISIS, only the control over the oil flow. ISIS also "threatens" NATO countries, with more unrest and terrorism ... if NATO does not stop Russia from wreaking havoc in ISIS territories. So, whenever ISIS is hit ... something happens to "planes", in Paris, Brussels ... just as it has happened today.

And NATO, they don't have the guts to standup against terrorism as their muslim populaton has become overwhelming. So they allow a shoot down of a Russian aircraft, to "signify" to Russia to backoff the ISIS dudes. Let the "money flow", is the message ... allow Assad to be toppled.

I think this is the "heart" of it all ... reading between the lines.

This is pretty much the way I see it, too. I think Turkish 'financial-supporters-of-terrorists' are royally pissed-off about the loss of their illegal revenue as well as being exposed as such.
edit on 24-11-2015 by tweetie because: minor adjustments

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Yes, as Einstein stated ... every calculation is correct, within the coordinate system it was calculated. Meaning, even if you are wrong ... you're right, within the line of thought you had during that moment.

However, in this case, we have a different scenario ... it's always easy to be "wise after the fact". And we sit now and watch, what has occurred and we are experiencing the results. Iraq, Libya. We already know, what this will bring ... so, we have the very well known statement. Insanity, is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting different results every time.

Now, I certainly don't expect our leaders to be insane ... which means, they must be getting the exact results, they wish for.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Yes, as Einstein stated ... every calculation is correct, within the coordinate system it was calculated. Meaning, even if you are wrong ... you're right, within the line of thought you had during that moment.

However, in this case, we have a different scenario ... it's always easy to be "wise after the fact". And we sit now and watch, what has occurred and we are experiencing the results. Iraq, Libya. We already know, what this will bring ... so, we have the very well known statement. Insanity, is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting different results every time.

Now, I certainly don't expect our leaders to be insane ... which means, they must be getting the exact results, they wish for.
While the attack on the Russian jet shows, to some extent, the lengths to which NATO and particularly Turkey’s will go to defend and support ISIS terrorists, we have now entered frightening new territory when NATO is willing to risk nuclear war over geopolitical interests and Neolithic savages in Syria.

The Syrian crisis has just seen a drastic change in the potential for what could turn into World War 3 with the NATO bloc in direct military confrontation with the Russian alliance

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: madenusa

Well I wouldn't say nuclear. But the Middle East country lines were drawn in what some would say spite after the relinquishment of territories post world wars. This was inevitable and we will see the extent of how we will fix but more probably hinder it.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Can somebody be so kind as to elaborate on WTF actually is going on?

Why did Turkey down the plane (are they looking for war)?

is this a mistake or intentional? what is putin gonna do now? no more mr tough guy, he talks the talk... but now we see if he can walk the walk!

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

I can definitely agree with this the most. The confusion is in answering the question of how can all of these leaders get what they mostly want and all save face in history from this point forward?!?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I seriously don't believe any faction involved here is actually considering nukes due to these infractions. Not saying something totally chaotic in the future couldn't evolve, but truly the main world leaders learned this is not the real resolution to problems years ago. This is not ww3, this is still simply a conflict of military/governmental interests.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
it won't help. The russians are using cobalt enhanced heavy yield nukes. you cannot bug out and the fall out is lethal for at least a decade rather than the 72 hours of a regular nuke. these will sterilize any area the fall out falls on. no life; from microbe to plant to beast to man. there will be areas where mother nature does not let the fall out fall on, little patches of life, -but by the time you have located one you will have received a lethal dose of neutron radiation. For those with fall out shelters: how does one store over ten years worth of food and water?
edit on Tue Nov 24 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

I can definitely agree with this the most. The confusion is in answering the question of how can all of these leaders get what they mostly want and all save face in history from this point forward?!?
The peace treaty in Japan worked in 1945

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Now, that's an interesting concept.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Obviously, the USA didn't salvage a good reputation from doing that in 1945. We lost face by succumbing to such extreme. So your response did not really answer my question. No hard feelings for disagreeing, honestly, my husband is in the same ball court as you seem to be. He wants Trump to be elected and just nuke the ME, North Korea, Iran, etc. myself, I am more diplomatic and am seeking a better resolution for all.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Anyone who thinks nukes is the answer is a bigger savage than any terrorist we've encountered thus far.

Please, give your empty head a shake.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
the Russian plan appears to be to use robotic mini-subs, robotic bottom crawlers like they tested in Scandanavian waters and nuclear torpedoes , -all armed with 100 megaton cobalt enhanced nukes to destroy and contaminate all important ports, coastal cities, and any interior city accessible by navigable waterway and also to bomb coastal areas where predictable wind patterns can carry the radiated cobalt fall out over the interior of the united states and Europe. it would eliminate up to 90 percent of a bombed nation's population, plant and animal life and render the fall out zones uninhabited and completely uninhabitable for decades afterwards.

Cobalt nukes become useless once a foe also deploys cobalt laced nukes and makes it known that the aggressor's own people will be genocided if they use them. However; thus far i have not seen any indication that we are going to counter the cobalt threat. A cobalt bomb is not hard to fabricate; it's just a casing on the outside of a regular nuke or tampers or dopants added to the pit material itself. The U.S has had working designs since the late 1950s. It's just no one felt regular nukes weren't evil enough to justify creating something worse. Now, apparently, Russia has and is emphasizing the submarine delivery systems of it's nuclear triad.
edit on 24-11-2015 by stormbringer1701 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-11-2015 by stormbringer1701 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I seriously don't believe any faction involved here is actually considering nukes due to these infractions. Not saying something totally chaotic in the future couldn't evolve, but truly the main world leaders learned this is not the real resolution to problems years ago. This is not ww3, this is still simply a conflict of military/governmental interests.

Let me give an alternative theory as to what is happening ... "Babylon". By eradicating all "national" state borders, the strength of any nation is erased. It's called "balkanization" ... now, what if it's on purpose, to balkanize the world. We certainly do know, that this is the desire for Russia and China. I remember seeing, many years ago, an American series where they played with the idea that the Soviet Union would do ... exactly this to the US. This is a fantasy, you can find all over society ... from The Matrix, to Z-Nation ... turning people against each other, from the inside.

What iff, the world leaders are so afraid of a WWIII that this is what they are planning to erase that as a threat? It will leave us, the population, in an endless internal conflict and crime ... but isn't that better than WWII? or?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

Interesting theory, and I've believed myself that turning people towards each other has been a tactic in many places, especially America. One year before elections heated debates arise from the media with the new development of widespread racism. I don't live under a rock I know racism exists but not to the degree it has been implied recently. But I don't think it's an effort of world leaders to erase boarders,that would give competition to absolute power.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Interesting theory, and I've believed myself that turning people towards each other has been a tactic in many places, especially America. One year before elections heated debates arise from the media with the new development of widespread racism. I don't live under a rock I know racism exists but not to the degree it has been implied recently. But I don't think it's an effort of world leaders to erase boarders,that would give competition to absolute power.

Exactly, take this last take in Paris for example. Suddenly people are afraid, all over Europe ... it's not islamophobia, they're just afraid of foreigners. Anything that is alien ... and the people who are "playing" this card, are the very same people that said "refugees welcome" and opened the gate. uh ... wait a minute ... did you just hear that, the same people! Now, first they say "refugees welcome" and then they say "be afraid of the stranger". Are they stopping the refugee stream into Europe? No ... how does that make sense?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Russian chatter: Military people in smaller assignments are being recalled. Something big may happen.
edit on 24/11/15 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

This is from the 'SVR', I have no idea what that is. Just bringing you all any info I get.
edit on 24/11/15 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: asen_y2k

SVR:

Sluzhba vneshney razvedki; IPA: [ˈsluʐbə ˈvnʲɛʂnʲɪj rɐˈzvʲɛtkʲɪ]) or SVR RF (Russian: СВР РФ) is Russia's external intelligence agency, mainly for civilian affairs. The military affairs espionage counterpart is the GRU.

Source

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Obviously, the USA didn't salvage a good reputation from doing that in 1945. We lost face by succumbing to such extreme. So your response did not really answer my question. No hard feelings for disagreeing, honestly, my husband is in the same ball court as you seem to be. He wants Trump to be elected and just nuke the ME, North Korea, Iran, etc. myself, I am more diplomatic and am seeking a better resolution for all.

I know many people have a great deal of difficulty comprehending just how many wars are started for no other purpose than to force private central banks onto nations
John F. Kennedy understood the predatory nature of private central banking.
He understood why Andrew Jackson fought so hard to end the Second Bank of the United States.
So Kennedy wrote and signed Executive Order 11110 which ordered the US Treasury to issue a new public currency, the United States Note.

Kennedy's United States Notes were not borrowed from the Federal Reserve but created by the US Government and backed by the silver stockpiles held by the US Government.
It represented a return to the system of economics the United States had been founded on, and was perfectly legal for Kennedy to do. All four and one half billion dollars went into public circulation, eroding interest payments to the Federal Reserve and loosening their control over the nation.
Five months later John F. Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas Texas, and the United States Notes pulled from circulation and destroyed (except for samples held by collectors).

Israel's constant belligerence against its neighbors caused them to wonder if the US could actually keep their end of the petrodollar arrangement.
Oil producing nations started to talk of selling their oil for whatever currency the purchasers chose to use.

Iraq, already hostile to the United States following Desert Storm, demanded the right to sell their oil for Euros in 2000 and in 2002, the United Nations agreed to allow it under the "Oil for food" program instituted following Desert Storm.
One year later the United States re-invaded Iraq under the lie of Saddam's nuclear weapons, lynched Saddam Hussein, and placed Iraq's oil back on the world market only for US dollars.
According to General Wesley Clark, the master plan for the "dollarification" of the world's oil nations included seven targets, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, and Iran .
What is notable about the original seven nations originally targeted by the US is that none of them are members of the Bank for International Settlements, the private central bankers private central bank, located in Switzerland. This meant that these nations were deciding for themselves how to run their nations' economies, rather than submit to the international private banks

Behind all these wars, all these assassinations, the hundred million horrible deaths from all the wars lies a single policy of dictatorship.
The private central bankers allow rulers to rule only on the condition that the people of a nation be enslaved to the private central banks.
Failing that, said ruler will be killed, and their nation invaded by those other nations enslaved to private central banks.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Exactly, take this last take in Paris for example. Suddenly people are afraid, all over Europe ... it's not islamophobia, they're just afraid of foreigners. Anything that is alien ... and the people who are "playing" this card, are the very same people that said "refugees welcome" and opened the gate. uh ... wait a minute ... did you just hear that, the same people! Now, first they say "refugees welcome" and then they say "be afraid of the stranger". Are they stopping the refugee stream into Europe? No ... how does that make sense?

Interesting theory. I suppose once again relates to the query as to what our leaders real goals are? I can understand the longterm good of legalizing immigrants and bringing their children into our society. It is a longterm growth strategy that is proven to work. At least here in America. Hmmm...the only sane reasoning is government authorities would like the citizens to authorize them to protect them by giving up individual rights and thus empowering the government more . Is this a good thing? Maybe temporarily, but not long-term! So, there must be more to it. But what?

I realize there have been a lot of back door conspiracies based on $$$. Needless, to say, even the bankers would not profit from a nuclear ww3! It is not profitable.
edit on 11 24 2015 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join