It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Cruz to Obama: 'Insult Me to My Face'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: harvestdog

Ted Cruz good debater? Lol. That was funny!

quite a infantile response if you ask me. He seems more capable of a debate then Obama who avoids Cruz's challenge for a one altogether.

The president is overseas doing his job and you claim he is avoiding Cruzes challenge.

Are you aware that Cruz is just a senator?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
We need a president who will rationally look at the refugee issue and yet not play to his own partisan crowd. I want to hear Obama say we need a strong system of checks on refugees from places like Syria, but America is a land of people from all across the world and anybody in good standing should be able to come here even if they're from Syria. I want to see him say all that WITHOUT blathering on about how terrible the republicans are. Obama divides this nation and should be instead trying to pull us together.

That's why I didn't like Obama in 2008. He went on and on about the republicans in a way that I immediately understood he was a very partisan man. In fact, in my research, I found McCain was much closer to a RINO than Obama was to a DINO. Even though I didn't vote for McCain for several reasons, I liked him much more as a person and politician than Obama. On the other hand, Obama might be good for international relations. The world didn't want another Bush or republican. There was strong support for Obama internationally, if I recall right. What was it, 60 or 70%?

I remmeber early on all that comparisons between Spock and Obama. I liked htem because I liked Spock. His cool rational demanor appealed to me because people and emotions are so chaotic in my eyes. But Obama is clearly showing the human inside by being so divisive. I know it's a common thing for people to be edge and stick to their crowd and most on the left and right do this. But I get tired of it. I get tired of it when I see it in myself too. I see too much of it in myself these days.
edit on 11/19/2015 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: jonnywhite
Those international relations (ambassadorship) relegated to Kenya as the primary.

edit on 19-11-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Obamas not going to be called out on anything, his Narcissism wont allow it

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SPECULUM

How did a freshman senator from Illinois gain the presidency?

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   
If the Republicans win the Presidency then God will really have abandoned the human race.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   
To his creepy, waxen, dead-eyed ventriloquist dummy face.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

The really old guy picked the really dumb lady.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

By winning an election. He had a long political career at the state level.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I thought the whole great thing about the American presidency was that supposedly any old Joe could get the job if they won the election..?

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn

I thought the whole great thing about the American presidency was that supposedly any old Joe could get the job if they won the election..?

Obama is not Abraham Lincoln.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

By winning an election. He had a long political career at the state level.

If you think one term as a senator is a long career (enough experience) to be the nations leader so be it; he is not stepping up the plate (out of his league).

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logman
If the Republicans win the Presidency then God will really have abandoned the human race.

I think God has another devious plan; we all become apologetic/copacetic extremists.
edit on 20-11-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join