It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As States Turn Away Refugees – All Paris Attackers Identified So Far are EU Nationals

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Breaking.

Alleged Paris Attack Mastermind Abdelhamid Abbaoud Confirmed Dead by French Officials

The alleged mastermind behind the Paris attacks was killed Wednesday during a raid carried out by French police, the Paris prosecutor has confirmed.

Abdelhamid Abaaoud was identified by his fingerprints collected at the scene in the Paris suburb of Saint-Denis.

The news comes shortly after Belgian police early this morning detained one person in connection with Friday's attacks, in the Laeken area of Brussels, according to the Belgian Prosecutor's office.

Video hits hard on IS ties.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: thethirdchoice
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I would hope the members of ATS are a little more intelligent than the members of ISIS.

Can you make a bomb out of a soda can? Sorry we can't have your superior intelligence.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

**EU Citizens**?? ...

Omar Mustefai born to Algerian parents known as a radical

Yes - Omar Ismaïl Mostefai, 29, from Chartres, south-west of Paris, was the first killer to be officially identified. BUT, Chartres is a posh neighbourhood, and authorities do not want that connection bandied about. “We mustn’t tarnish everyone who lives on estates, that would be a real problem for France.”

So now, instead, the focus is on Molenbeek, a rundown poverty-stricken area in Brussels. Described as “home to many ethnic Moroccans and Turks, Molenbeek is also one of the country’s poorest areas” and no surprise, “connected to almost all of Belgium’s terrorism-related incidents in recent years.”

Spin and counterspin.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

mastermind gives him too much credit. An operational officer, sure, but mastermind? Don't think so

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maslo
They were all European nationals but with immigrant background. Shouldnt they have been long integrated by now? So much for that notion..

These attacks are the fruit of past open borders policies and past immigration waves which created extremist breeding grounds inside Europe. Extremist breeding ground which again gets enlarged by a million people this year.

No doubt. The history of virtually every geographic area and nation in the entire world involves "immigration waves." And as it happens, Middle Eastern genes dominate in Europe.

The genetic history of Europe is complicated because European populations have a complicated demographic history, including many successive periods of population growth. The history must be inferred from the patterns of genetic diversity across continents and time. ...

This particular model used an Out of Africa migration 100,000 years ago, which separated Africans from non-Africans, followed by a single admixture event 30,000 years ago leading to the formulation of the European population. The admixture event consisted of a source population that was 35% African and 65% East Asian. ...

Geneticists have found that Europe is relatively genetically homogeneous, but distinct sub-population patterns of various types of genetic markers have been found,[13] particularly along a southeast-northwest cline.[14] For example, Cavalli-Sforza’s principal component analyses revealed five major clinal patterns throughout Europe, and similar patterns have continued to be found in more recent studies.[15]

1. A cline of genes with highest frequencies in the Middle East, spreading to lowest levels northwest. Cavalli-Sforza originally described this as faithfully reflecting the spread of agriculture in Neolithic times. ...

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: soficrow

so sad - many refugees are being turned away in the US by governors, and it wasn't even ME refugees!!! disgusting state of affairs
edit on 19-11-2015 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Interesting. Now here's here, now he's there. He's dead, no, he escaped, he's alive.

Wonder how long it will be before he's sighted in Syria?

One thing's for sure - he's no mastermind else they wouldn't make him a martyr.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   

From the article ...Algerian decent and French born and bred

I have always puzzled over how much *nature* or *nuture* ( ethnicity,

culture) is responsible for how a child reaches adulthood.

They may be living in a 21st centuary country but their culture is for

most still in the middle ages!

It has been said often they wont or don't assimilate or intergrate?

From the link ... Attacks by young men from poor backgrounds,

the bitter social divide was territorial, social and ethnic apartheid.

A very patronising attitude toward the poor from the native

population don't you think??

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

so sad - many refugees are being turned away in the US by governors, and it wasn't even ME refugees!!! disgusting state of affairs

Because of the fact that it appears that these terrorist could be piggy packing on these migrant routes into the nations. Even the article articulates the concern.

www.washingtonpost.com... 69c80822c2_story.html

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

The question is complex - way beyond nature and nurture. Check out Radicalization Research here. And re: apartheid in France, I think Valls was indicting France, not the poor.

Manuel Valls, who was once mayor of Évry, made the most damning indictment yet of the country’s longstanding bitter social divide, saying there was “territorial, social and ethnic apartheid” in France.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bearack

originally posted by: FamCore

Because of the fact that it appears that these terrorist could be piggy packing on these migrant routes into the nations. Even the article articulates the concern.

www.washingtonpost.com... 69c80822c2_story.html

It's hilarious that anybody would claim that muslims with flimsy local citizenship on a killing spree........somehow invalidates that you don't want a million more immigrants who share their beliefs, regardless of where they're from. Forced down your throat whether you agree or not.

People really think this is sound logic ? Mind numbing.
edit on 19-11-2015 by stevieray because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Ok, but the supposed planner of the attacks supposedly went to Syria in 2013 supposedly to receive training. This is a problem that does not have a border. It's not an EU thing. This is happening all over the world. Supposedly.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

haha, apartheid. Shoulda seen that coming. A very close cousin to throwing the basic race card, and the Hitler / Nazi card.

When you're selling something that cannot be made to make sense...........I guess that's what you go with.

The best question is, when the next attacks occur, and they are tied to the immigrants, how do the open borders no-questions-asked folks dodge the blame as always ?

Do they say because somebody said we shouldn't be taking them, sometime, somewhere.....that we made them mad and sad and caused them to attack ?

Oh wait, I know. False flag by the mean 1st worlders....wasn't immigrants or muslims.....all lies. Forgot that one for a minute.

Now that Obama is simply mocking anybody who disagrees with him, and completely blowing off his cabinet members, governors, military, FBI, CIA.........he really should be in arrest / trial mode for the attacks that come. But probably not. He'll blame domestic conservative terrorists for making the muslims do it.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy

Ok, but the supposed planner of the attacks supposedly went to Syria in 2013 supposedly to receive training. This is a problem that does not have a border. It's not an EU thing. This is happening all over the world. Supposedly.

That is funny. Even if they went to the ME and fought against French soldiers, France let them come back and enjoy French citizenship.

So this is the basis of "it's French citizens doing the killing !!". Couldn't be more ridiculous, but it's their dodge / derail for the time being.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   

I don't think you get it.

Those who did the attack in Paris were of Middle Eastern or North African Descent. It means that even though they may not have been born the ME or Africa, that is where their nationality lies as they clearly don't view themselves as 'French' , Belgiumese or British or German, You get the point?

So... therefore they are not European and they class themselves as not really being European. Also they are 'Muslim' first and wherever they are born comes second to that or even third. Their alegiance is with ISIS & Al Q..

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Bearack

you're right, but there is also a lot of propaganda media out there - one of these is a picture of a Syrian soldier holding the head of an isis soldier, but apparently in the photo that's circulating they claim the "soldier" is a terrorist (not a Syrian soldier), and then goes on to show him in plain clothes as a fake refugee.

If only there were a way to see who is a legit refugee fleeing violence and who might be faking to actually commit violence inside EU/US. I think of all of the poor mothers and children being left with no options because these radical psychopaths keep doing this ****

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno
I'm not sure I understand the point?

I don't think it really matters where you come from. It's the affiliation is it not? Almost like a self styled franchise?

You apparently do. That is his point.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

You quote the linked article - and attribute the text to me. Wrong, wrong, wrong.

Those who did the attack in Paris were of Middle Eastern or North African Descent.

The vast majority of Europeans are of Middle Eastern or North African Descent - 35% African and 65% East Asian, mostly Middle Eastern to be genetically precise.

...There is not a place in the world that is not peopled with ancient AND modern immigrants.

You wanna vilify "immigrants"? Might as well just cut off your own junk and get it over with.

edit on 19/11/15 by soficrow because: wd

edit on 19/11/15 by soficrow because: add last comment

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Those who did the attack in Paris were of Middle Eastern or North African Descent. It means that even though they may not have been born the ME or Africa, that is where their nationality lies as they clearly don't view themselves as 'French' , Belgiumese or British or German, You get the point?

Nothing personal...but you are factually incorrect.

The Ringleader himself was born in Belgium...also of note he was a petty criminal (armed robbery) and not religious before joining ISIS.

Again...ISIS is a dog whistle for sociopaths more than religious zealots. An opportunity to rape, pillage and murder in a lawless landscape.

As a strategy, I think eliminating the playground for evil sociopaths is more important than bombing them...which tends to leave behind lawless, rubble ridden regions without governments to protect the locals. Not to say we shouldn't kill them where we find them, but as long as we expand a playground for sociopaths...sociopaths will keep arriving.

ISIS started in Iraq. When we installed a Shiite gov after invasion..the Sunni's were completely excluded and run out of the military and gov. Thousands of x-military and gov employees persecuted, made homeless and unemployed, stripped of their pensions etc. Excluded from the new Iraqi gov. They formed AQ in Iraq...which became ISIS.

Iraq needs to be legitimately settled...a government that is actually inclusive.

Syria needs to be settled...ideally with Bashar gone, but maybe even with him still in power but humbled...either way it's more important to rob ISIS of territory that feeds them Money and Recruits.

Bombs can't solve either of those issues and in many cases makes it worse. Kill them when we can, but settle Iraq and Syria ASAP IMO.
edit on 19-11-2015 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   

So... therefore they are not European and they class themselves as not really being European. Also they are 'Muslim' first and wherever they are born comes second to that or even third. Their alegiance is with ISIS & Al Q..

There ya go. Thank you for the unusual smattering of logic.

These "french / belgian citizens" gained that citizenship solely for the purpose of destroying those very countries, and their real citizens.

Everybody knows this. Why sell the lie that this is the magic answer that makes all the immigrants peaceful ?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join