It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As States Turn Away Refugees – All Paris Attackers Identified So Far are EU Nationals

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

originally posted by: soficrow

The vast majority of Europeans are of Middle Eastern or North African Descent[/url] - 35% African and 65% East Asian, mostly Middle Eastern to be genetically precise.

List of European countries >>>>en.wikipedia.org...

I don't get where the vast majority can be genetically of ME or African decent.

...There is not a place in the world that is not peopled with ancient AND modern immigrants.

Maybe gradually over hundreds of years ... certainly not as being

currently seen hoards?? armies?? (the large percentage of fit aggressive

men - not families) leading an exodus of gigantic proportions. These countries

they are *invading* do not have the infrastructure, medical, or educational

facilities to cope...

lol, because less violent immigration took place over the centuries....we're supposed to pretend that this new wave of violence isn't happening ?

Somebody tell me I'm on Candid Camera please. People can't really be saying this stuff to us seriously.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

Hey, you know what happens when country after country falls into chaos because of this flood of flotsam & jetsam and embedded terrorists ?

The guys on here "explaining" all the goodness and love of it all........they'll just start yelling "AUSTERITY !!" "BUSH !!" "REAGAN !!" "BLAIR !!" "THATCHER !!"

No screw-up will be admitted to. I heard a more succinct description earlier - "we almost had the world saved with our love, then the conservatives made them bomb and kill us by not loving them !!".

We are arguing and competing with, and trying to stay alive in spite of.....children dressed as adults.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

originally posted by: amazing
Too much propaganda and lies on this issue.

There aren't 10,000 able bodies Syrian men moving to New Orleans this month. All the refugees are not hugely steroid muscle goons with military training.

If you dig into this issue the one I just researched. It was a family with little children that had been living in Jordan for 3 years waiting (legally) to get into the USA. That would appear to be who we're turning away and who these brave governors are rejecting.

It's so hard to find a reliable news source on this stuff though. You start googling it and you get right and left wing propaganda up the wazoo. What ever happened to truth?

Sooooo, they're not ALL big strong men, so we shouldn't worry about a handful of terrorists being among them ?

And the ONLY part of the story we should look at is the poor little chilluns ?

Really ?

I mean.....Really ?

We should look at all cases individually as we've always done. Again, the last case I read where it might have been michigan governor...it was an actual real family with tiny children that have been waiting for 3 years. Legally.

Let's not be scared to death of everything. People are starting to get scared of their own shadows. I refuse to live in fear.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Why are they only releasing the info on the attackers that are eu nationals?

Why are they withholding the info on the ones that are not eu nationals?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

Because they were all EU nationals?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

There were more then 8 in the 13th attacks and an additional at least 8 in st denis apt. 1 mi from the concert hall.
The day they raided the apt I was watching live and it was said many times that 5 of those 8 in the apt. were refugees from Syria then hours later they never speak of it again and have issued no retractions.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Because they were all EU nationals?

Because why ? Because it's what you wish to be true ? Wouldn't we be better served by a full accounting, official and true ?

Man, some are working and wishing so hard for the blame to be on euro citizens. That's bizarre and disturbing all on it's own.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

If the govt is involved in the disposition of the information.....the govt will try to figure out how to minimize that any people they just invited in, did the killing.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: soficrow

This means they're dealing with an issue of internal domestic security, authorities say.

Especially Belgium lacks in detaining jihadists that go from Belgium into Syria and also managed to go back.

The Terrorist Abdelhamid Abaaoud who was killed in Saint-Denis together with Hasna Aitboulahcen.

Who later blew herself up and Abaaoud and probably also Salah Abdeslam were all from Belgium Molenbeek which is still very restless about extremists, and raids are still going on at of this moment.

There is currently a lot of criticism from France to Belgium, which wants belgium makes to make its security in order.
But then again France also leave gaps in terms of safety.

edit on 0b47America/ChicagoThu, 19 Nov 2015 15:16:47 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 19 Nov 2015 15:16:47 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

There aren't 10,000 able bodies Syrian men moving to New Orleans this month. All the refugees are not hugely steroid muscle goons with military training.

If you dig into this issue the one I just researched. It was a family with little children that had been living in Jordan for 3 years waiting (legally) to get into the USA. That would appear to be who we're turning away and who these brave governors are rejecting.

It's so hard to find a reliable news source on this stuff though. You start googling it and you get right and left wing propaganda up the wazoo. What ever happened to truth?

Sooooo, they're not ALL big strong men, so we shouldn't worry about a handful of terrorists being among them ?

Really ?

I mean.....Really ?

We should look at all cases individually as we've always done. Again, the last case I read where it might have been michigan governor...it was an actual real family with tiny children that have been waiting for 3 years. Legally.

Let's not be scared to death of everything. People are starting to get scared of their own shadows. I refuse to live in fear.

You can refuse to be scared of another attack that killed / maimed 100's, that just happened. By people of the same beliefs as those who just bum-rushed your country by the 100 thousands.

I don't think it's a great idea, but by all means do what makes you happy.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

If the govt is involved in the disposition of the information.....the govt will try to figure out how to minimize that any people they just invited in, did the killing.

I have learned that the info that first is reported in these cases usually gets changed. It is important to keep up because the truth gets buried and then if questioned about it they fall back on studies that show first hand witness accounts are not credible.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Really ?

I mean.....Really ?

You can refuse to be scared of another attack that killed / maimed 100's, that just happened. By people of the same beliefs as those who just bum-rushed your country by the 100 thousands.

Being prepared and ready is one thing. I am. Being afraid to walk out my front door every morning? That will never happen. Remember that it's better to die on your feet than live on your knees. By all means live in fear and do whatever makes you happy.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: soficrow

This means they're dealing with an issue of internal domestic security, authorities say.

Especially Belgium lacks in detaining jihadists that go from Belgium into Syria and also managed to go back.
The Terrorist Abdelhamid Abaaoud who was killed in Saint-Denis together with Hasna Aitboulahcen Who later blew herself up and Abaaoud and probably also Salah Abdeslam were all from Belgium Molenbeek which is still very restless about extremists, and raids are still going on at of this moment.

There is currently a lot of criticism from France to Belgium, which wants belgium makes to make its security in order.
But then again France also leave gaps in terms of safety.

It's mind blowing. They gave their citizenship back to people who went abroad to kill French/ Belgian and allied soldiers. Let them come home and move back in.

And people actually support this too. Where was the turn that took us into the Twilight Zone ?

I guess it was back near where 20-year-olds learned, that they can make presidents resign just with fabricated stories.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

Actually I've been here since 2011.

And I've been a reader since 2010.

Time flies and passwords are forgotten.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Really ?

I mean.....Really ?

Being prepared and ready is one thing. I am. Being afraid to walk out my front door every morning? That will never happen. Remember that it's better to die on your feet than live on your knees. By all means live in fear and do whatever makes you happy.

I'm not afraid to walk out my front door. Because I'm not afraid to be part of keeping criminals and bombers off my front porch. And I'm not afraid to come out the window with a shotgun in my hand.

Am I missing something ? You're proud to be killed by a terrorist because you weren't scared about them entering your country ?

I'm not sure that's the fortitude that Churchill spoke of. It certainly is the version of Neville Chamberlain. No need to be fearful of that Hitler chap....stiff upper lip and cheerio !

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I beg to differ. I am a French immigrant, emigrated here with my parents and have been surrounded by immigrants for the last 30 years in this country. The vast majority I know have assimilated extremely well, willingly. The only group I have seen struggle with this issue are Cubans (I lived in Miami for 22 years) who were either part of the Mariel Boatlift or other forced migration from that country, not dissimilar to what is happening with Syrians. They longed for Cuba and some older ones never learned English, hoping to return.

The Cubans who built their lives there have since had children who are very much assimilated and have thrived in Florida and other places while keeping their language and culture close at-hand. What they have not done is demand that their adoptive country bend to their will, traditions, religions and customs. Miami is no longer a city of old people retiring in part because of their ambitions and efforts. I have been in close contact with countless Mexican immigrants who are extremely hard-working, want to assimilate as quickly as possible and make sure their kids are American in every sense of the word.

Polish, Irish, Italian, Japanese and other immigrants have come to this country and been discriminated against, it happens every time. The difference is a willingness to assimilate - that is what is becoming more of a problem in Europe. The cultural divide is perhaps wider, but the greatest wedge is religion.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Really ?

I mean.....Really ?

I'm not afraid to walk out my front door. Because I'm not afraid to be part of keeping criminals and bombers off my front porch. And I'm not afraid to come out the window with a shotgun in my hand.

Am I missing something ? You're proud to be killed by a terrorist because you weren't scared about them entering your country ?

I'm not sure that's the fortitude that Churchill spoke of. It certainly is the version of Neville Chamberlain. No need to be fearful of that Hitler chap....stiff upper lip and cheerio !

I never said I'd be proud to be killed.

I think you're missing my main point, and it's this. Fear of all Immigrants is irrational. That's what the media and our politicians are spoon feeding us. most of these immigrants are not terrorists they're families and if you'd take the time to research a little you'd see case after case after case of this.

The hard truth is that terrorists could come in from Canada and Mexico and that the cells that might attack us are already here and set up.

The play is that we become a nation in fear. In that case the terrorists win and our politicians win. We close our borders, we get more invasive security procedures and surveilance and we get more of our freedoms taken away. That's the play and you're falling right into their hands.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I have learned that the info that first is reported in these cases usually gets changed. It is important to keep up because the truth gets buried and then if questioned about it they fall back on studies that show first hand witness accounts are not credible.

Obama's people do it every month with the economic reports. They rush out and breathlessly report completely (purposefully) inflated numbers, and then revise them downward every month a couple weeks later.

First wrong numbers are always page one, huge font......corrections are always page 37, tiny font.

This is why we have Obamabots continually reciting that we're enjoying a vibrant, growing economy. They actually don't know what was ever corrected on page 38, and really believe that it's "Happy Days are Here Again", a regular roaring 20's.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

... because of this flood of flotsam & jetsam...

Did you seriously call refugees "flotsam and jetsam"?

SMH

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I don't understand it either. I'm living in the Netherlands that's almost two hundred kilometres apart from where all this is happening. But I do know our Intelligence are knowing precisely who the jihadists are and if they are traveling to syria they are not welcome anymore and seen as traitors.

If they want to come back they're getting detained and questioned and trailed for treason and locked up

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join