It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More evidence of a false flag Paris attack?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
#2. The reporter says concert hall not Geraldo Rivera, so the reporter may have just got his locations mixed up.

#3. The guy narrating says there is no torn shirt yet its clear to see that both layers of his clothing have an entry point! Lets not forget that 1 in a million chances happen every second on this earth, this is in the realm of possibility for me.

Its the similar drills again that makes me question what the hell is going on. Yes there are always drill going on blah blah, but in the 7/7 bombings it was an exact replica drill to the real event.

We need to find out more about this drill, was it a replica of the event or very close? If so there are many questions to ask from that!

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Where is the CCTV footage? or the footage from ANY of the 1500 people present at the concert, surely there is a video of that band playing, even before the attacks, but there isn't, there's one video shot from a tripod that shows... nothing, just sounds. There are only a select number of videos around that all stem from the same places. This whole fascade stinks to high heaven. We really need to speak out about this kind of thing, and either acquire a full story, with CCTV evidence, which places like stadiums, theatres, restaurants, and even homes have.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: pr0ph3t

This is a good point I haven't seen mentioned anywhere. A lack of video at these events seems really suspicious unless the authorities attempted to round up any footage for "investigation".

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: gazzerman
#2. The reporter says concert hall not Geraldo Rivera, so the reporter may have just got his locations mixed up.

#3. The guy narrating says there is no torn shirt yet its clear to see that both layers of his clothing have an entry point! Lets not forget that 1 in a million chances happen every second on this earth, this is in the realm of possibility for me.

Its the similar drills again that makes me question what the hell is going on. Yes there are always drill going on blah blah, but in the 7/7 bombings it was an exact replica drill to the real event.

We need to find out more about this drill, was it a replica of the event or very close? If so there are many questions to ask from that!

I get the impression it was prepare for mass casualty incident exercise. Probably more of a vague last minute get your # ready.

link   

originally posted by: raedar
That tweet (the one at the beginning of the video) is a "hoax" or... a lucky screen grab from a bot twitter account.

These are both real headlines published by a legitimate news source. But one refers to a Nigerian mosque attack last November that killed 120 people and injured 270, while the other is about the Charlie Hebdo attack in Paris earlier this year.

It also doesn’t help that the names of both the actual news source and the bot account are so similar—PZFeed Ebooks vs. PZFeed Breaking News Feed.

It could be compared to the age-old question of whether a monkey left alone with a typewriter would eventually write the entire works of Shakespeare.

Previous tweets from the handle show a stream of irrationally combined headlines, just like the one this week. The amount of times the bot used the same death toll with different events should give you an idea of how it works, and how likely it was that one day it would combine both events.

Debunked

The account has used the same figures several times.

True. It was debunked in the OP's other thread, yet the OP brings it here.

link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

False flag or not, as has been stated over again here by members, another way to move into and past a 1984 reality. We need to stop looking at all the BS and start looking at the politicians allowing this charade against the free world and its citizens. The majority of people are asleep, this we know, has always been so, therefore it is in the awakened hands to do all we can to draw attention to them.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

just found this article

French Jews Warned Friday Morning of "Impending Terrorist Attack"

That story not true. It's source, Times of Israel, does not say with the AntiWar.com article is claiming.

I'm putting this thread in the Ludicrous Online Lies forum.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: pr0ph3t
Where is the CCTV footage? or the footage from ANY of the 1500 people present at the concert, surely there is a video of that band playing, even before the attacks, but there isn't, there's one video shot from a tripod that shows... nothing, just sounds. There are only a select number of videos around that all stem from the same places. This whole fascade stinks to high heaven. We really need to speak out about this kind of thing, and either acquire a full story, with CCTV evidence, which places like stadiums, theatres, restaurants, and even homes have.

That didn't occur to me because although the states have security cameras they're are not nearly as invasive as what is in Europe. You should have multiple angles. As for concert hall, yeah no kidding, watching the video aside from the firecracker sounds I didn't see or hear anything. Not even a real reaction from the crowd.

The day after, there was a stampede over the vigil because people panicked over nothing but not concern for gunshots.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

On the bottom video on this page There is concert footage ending at gunshots. The band stops. The drummer hides his head behind his kit. It loops and plays twice.

The same page has a photo gallery of the performance.
edit on 17-11-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: reldra

Passport thing is the most funny part. And I see no damage from bombs.

link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

originally posted by: FamCore

just found this article

French Jews Warned Friday Morning of "Impending Terrorist Attack"

That story not true. It's source, Times of Israel, does not say with the AntiWar.com article is claiming.

I'm putting this thread in the Ludicrous Online Lies forum.

Because a poster posted a link not directly related to the OP?

Or is each sentence two seperate thoughts?

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
youtu.be...

Truthiracy makes a point for this being a black magick ritual.

Regardless of a personal opinion on numerology, I have the opinion that my beliefs aren't what makes the world go round.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: NowWhat

But, if this is really how it is, then really, what does this mean?

Looking forward to the massive argument that unfolds below this sentence.

Honestly?

All I can say is that yes the resemblance is uncanny, no doubt. Twice in two seperate major events, sure, thrice? I don't know, people do look the same but, well like I said, uncanny.

It is called the madness of the die-hard conspiracy theorist. Some people desperately need this frankly idiotic "analysis" in their lives. I get it. It is a mindset! In my opinion they do it for internet hits or a combination of mental disorder or both. There is a near war on the likes of You Tube to peddle this type of tragic event "analysis". It is very sad.

Aurora brunette is Amanda Medek, Sandy Hook brunette is Carlee Soto, Boston brunette is Emma McDonald

Debunked in French. Use right click for the likes of google translation.

www.liberation.fr...

The very sad thing now that it has been debunked is that the named people will likely be targeted and harassed on social media.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

On the bottom video on this page There is concert footage ending at gunshots. The band stops. The drummer hides his head behind his kit. It loops and plays twice.

I just mentioned that apart from this one video, clearly shot on a tripod, and all of 16 seconds, not ONE fan managed to whip out their phone and capture some footage of their favourite band? These people were travelling from different countries to view The eagles of death metal apparently.... where is the footage? where is any security footage? This is just one logical reasonable question among many I have regarding Paris.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Why has this been moved to LOL?

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

I just mentioned that apart from this one video, clearly shot on a tripod, and all of 16 seconds, not ONE fan managed to whip out their phone and capture some footage of their favourite band? These people were travelling from different countries to view The eagles of death metal apparently.... where is the footage? where is any security footage? This is just one logical reasonable question among many I have regarding Paris.
There's more here

both in the concert and people fleeing the concert.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

That concert was jam packed, and nothing seemed to happen in the videos... The 2 videos, of a potential 1500....In the yet again short clip on the news of people fleeing, there wasn't too many people running out.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Why has this been moved to LOL?

I don;t know all the reasons SO moved it to LOL.

- I see the twitter part of the OP having been debunked, it is a well-known twitter hoax feed that uses a bot to generate random tweets. It used the same death/injury toll for an event that never happened last year. Sometimes it tweets only nonsense. It's name has epub on it to give homage to another twitter feed that used a similar bot.

-Geraldo said his daughter was at the game. A commentator, not in the room, said concert. Just a mistake.

-The video has a jerky guy saying that non one was hurt or killed in the resataurant.
edit on 17-11-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

You don't know all the reasons but moved it to LOL? What kind of half arsed action is that? There was a discussion going on and now you have made people instantly dismiss this because you dont know all the reasons? Deny ignorance? are you sure love? Christ

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

That concert was jam packed, and nothing seemed to happen in the videos... The 2 videos, of a potential 1500....In the yet again short clip on the news of people fleeing, there wasn't too many people running out.

The clip I gave had people fleeing the theater, the sound of bombs or grenades going off and people hanging from ledges.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join