It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More evidence of a false flag Paris attack?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
A YT video is making the rounds that is a compilation of "evidence" that the Paris attack was a false flag.

Now before everyone starts off with knee jerk reactions let's first watch the very short video and than discuss the possibilities of truth, please. I recognize its "just" a YT video but some interesting arguments emerge.

Here are a few points:

1.) the Twitter feed which is discussed in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

2.) Fox News correspondent Geraldo Rivera's daughter was reported to have been at the concert. When Geraldo is giving an account he gives detailed description of the bombings at the football game. So.....which one is it? I'm sure it could be misreported initially and Getaldos account is accurate. It is still interesting and curious she is into football, certainly possible. Moving on.

3.) A witness claims his cellphone saved him from shrapnel....ok, maybe.

4.) Crisis Actors - ....ok, now before anyone loses their # and starts accusing people of being tasteless and immoral for disrespecting the dead, please watch. There is a woman in 3 seperate incidents, Boston, Sandy Hook and now Paris?

You decide.

Warning - Language/Content

edit on 17-11-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Video doesn't play.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: NihilistSanta
Video doesn't play.
Try now....sorry, I had to manually type it.
edit on 17-11-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

4.) Crisis Actors - ....ok, now before anyone loses their # and starts accusing people of being tasteless and immoral for disrespecting the dead, please watch. There is a woman in 3 seperate incidents, Boston, Sandy Hook and now Paris?

Video doesn't work.

#4 is BS in my opinion. I have already seen this meme floating aroudn. Just 3 brunettes crying...

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Check out the PZbooks feed the tweets from the video don't exist. I'm calling HOAX!!!

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: Rosinitiate

just found this article

French Jews Warned Friday Morning of "Impending Terrorist Attack"

I had read that and tied it to the accusations that Mossad did it as a warning to France regarding West Bank labeling.

Finger flying everywhere which also distorts the truth. I just think it's best to look at all angles. I have my own suspicions and they're not lost on many here.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

The twitter feed has been pretty well explained. I don't know what to make of Geraldo's daughter. Could just be a Brian Williams moment. Ive seen the crisis actor claims about the woman in the vid and am on the fence with that one. The lack of explosive damage is interesting but I don't know much about the explosives claimed to be used.

The real credible evidence I think hinges on the passports and "coincidental" terror drills. This seems to be a common thread in false flag attacks.

Might want to add a warning about language in the video.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I don't know about this so called "evidence", but I have strong suspicions.

Watching the reactions in U.S I think Jeb Bush might be rubbing his hands together in glee as this is gonna be his ticket to the Whitehouse. I was wondering how they were going to turn such a back bench candidate into the forerunner. America is shifting RIGHT in droves as I write.

Watch as it unfolds. On the day Jeb Bush is elected President I will cite this comment as a told you so. The people will feel safe with a Bush who takes a tough line on the Muslim extremists. We simply must vote the one they say is to be the next President.

You see the authorities have to constantly "emphasise" how much we need them and their control in our lives.

Just like George Orwell said it would be.

edit on 17-11-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

Watch as it unfolds. On the day Jeb Bush is elected President I will cite this comment as a told you so.

He had better f**king not be! My God, I can only imagine...

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: NihilistSanta

Thanks

Yeah the drills are remarkable.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

I would not take that bet against you with someone else's dollar.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

originally posted by: Revolution9

Watch as it unfolds. On the day Jeb Bush is elected President I will cite this comment as a told you so.

He had better f**king not be! My God, I can only imagine...

Soon the imagination may well be cold reality. Just my own suspicions or may be Jeb just has the luck of the devil.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
So real terrorism is part of the real news, that never gets much airtime, and the "fake" terrorism is what is orchestrated for the "world stage" to further agendas and act as the catalyst for change and action.
Thats what I got from the video.

Interesting.

I starting reading about this like most, way back in the boston bombing time and maybe before. I've seen that girl before and I've read countless threads who's overall response equals this being debunked as not true.

But, if this is really how it is, then really, what does this mean?

Looking forward to the massive argument that unfolds below this sentence.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The part about the cell phone guy raises an eyebrow.

The fact that he said the media were already there when the bomb went off.

It's at about the 5:52 mark in the video.

Why would they "already" be there?

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

I could be mistaken he was at the soccer match correct? Makes sense that media would be there.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: NowWhat

But, if this is really how it is, then really, what does this mean?

Looking forward to the massive argument that unfolds below this sentence.

Honestly?

All I can say is that yes the resemblance is uncanny, no doubt. Twice in two seperate major events, sure, thrice? I don't know, people do look the same but, well like I said, uncanny.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: NihilistSanta
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

I could be mistaken he was at the soccer match correct? Makes sense that media would be there.

Agreed, not irrational at all.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
That tweet (the one at the beginning of the video) is a "hoax" or... a lucky screen grab from a bot twitter account.

These are both real headlines published by a legitimate news source. But one refers to a Nigerian mosque attack last November that killed 120 people and injured 270, while the other is about the Charlie Hebdo attack in Paris earlier this year.

It also doesn’t help that the names of both the actual news source and the bot account are so similar—PZFeed Ebooks vs. PZFeed Breaking News Feed.

It could be compared to the age-old question of whether a monkey left alone with a typewriter would eventually write the entire works of Shakespeare.

Previous tweets from the handle show a stream of irrationally combined headlines, just like the one this week. The amount of times the bot used the same death toll with different events should give you an idea of how it works, and how likely it was that one day it would combine both events.

Debunked

The account has used the same figures several times.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I am curious, what happened to the female suspect? I recall several reports of a woman being part of the horrific concert attack.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join