It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attacks in Paris a preclude of things to come in the U.S.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   

But sitting on the beach or at an outside bar or the balcony while 4 or 5 jets scream through the skies on regular intervals.... absolutely awesome.
a reply to: eluryh22
I agree! Grew up on Air Force bases, Dad was a pilot, love the sound of jets. They are expanding the F-35 program here at Luke AFB, so I hear, so I should get to hear them even more soon. We are directly under the flight path. :-)

I think San Fran is prolly doing regular exercises. Or possibly stepped up, considering what has been going down in France. If things go really bad they will ground all flights and have only military planes in the sky, like 9-11. Let's all hope that doesn't happen.

Considering the recent ISIS threats to Russia about nearing doom, do you guys think that was a smoke screen for the Paris attacks that were already planned, or are other countries in for additional attacks?

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: gwynnhwyfar

Pass my thanks on to your father.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
The answer to the topic is an emphatic "No" as the Europeans have been disarmed these gutless terrorist's don't like being shot back at. I know that one thing is for sure, if any of these Frenchies had been carrying the death toll would be a heap lower because these gutless Muslim terrorist's don't mind shooting up innocent people in a concert or function but you never see them take on a military barrack or any actual place that will fire back on them.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22
a reply to: gwynnhwyfar

Pass my thanks on to your father.

Will do.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth

I wish I could agree with you. Actually, I will acknowledge that in trying to keep the death tolls as high as possible, they may be reluctant to bring that crap to certain areas.

However, these "people" still love a soft target. While they may not try to shoot up a place in the United States (or at least may think twice), I have not doubt that they would absolutely relish having a suicide bomber do his despicable thing in a crowded American shopping mall on a Black Friday or something like that.

I feel a little nauseous for writing that. What the hell world am I living in...?

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Since 1980s action films ,I would say many ARE indeed ready.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Yeah, I definitely took note that one of the Paris targets was the soccer match. I am an NFL season ticket holder for my local team, and the rules have gotten very strict going into the stadium, but I have no idea how they could try to control for bombs set off outside the stadium (where tons of people tailgate before each game), which is exactly what it sounds like happened there.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Why would there need to be any chatter? Send in groups of two to three "operatives" with instructions to hit on a particular date and time. Don't let any of the groups be aware of each other. [So that way losing one doesn't damage the operation." Suddenly multiple groups attack and nobody knows before hand whats happening. Wars and battles have been fought way before all these tech toys came about, less moving parts the better.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Metallicus

a reply to: Willtell

This has nothing to do with Obama, for god's sake!

Can't there be one thing that happens in this world that isn't blamed on Obama?

Just because we pick on Obama doesn't me it isn't his fault.

Please explain how this has anything to do with Obama.

Really?
Really! If we still have to explain it AGAIN (and again, and again, and again), you either refuse to believe it or accept it!
At this point, you are not part of the answer, but are part of the problem.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Seeker Mom
a reply to: Willtell

I agree. Obama is ineffective, wants America to fail, and probably wants an attack.

Lots of us knew that many years ago, but we had a media that salivated all over him and spoke of him as if he were a messiah. I was disgusted back then and I still am now.

When attacks happen here in America, as they have today in France, I want everyone to remember just who is to blame.

Yes, the chosen one who was only a devious, deceptive, weak empty suit.

Going by the number of mass-shootings or mass-stabbings, it looks like these attacks are already happening.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Its all going to come down to violating the Constitution to rid ourselves of a Cancerous religion that breeds terrorists.

Deportation and imprisonment IE: The Crusades. Its going to become a global witch hunt on Islam. And if any of this happens here in the US? You had better not be Muslim, because all the law in the land isn't going to stop the "Serious Americans" from removing the threat.

Regardless of who created what, and under what religion, or for what reason. Islam is a prehistoric 3rd world following that doesn't have the means to defend itself from 200,000,000 pissed off Armed Patriots, and the billions across the globe that's tired of you and your silly BS antics

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: SPECULUM
Its all going to come down to violating the Constitution to rid ourselves of a Cancerous religion that breeds terrorists.

Deportation and imprisonment IE: The Crusades. Its going to become a global witch hunt on Islam. And if any of this happens here in the US? You had better not be Muslim, because all the law in the land isn't going to stop the "Serious Americans" from removing the threat.

Regardless of who created what, and under what religion, or for what reason. Islam is a prehistoric 3rd world following that doesn't have the means to defend itself from 200,000,000 pissed off Armed Patriots, and the billions across the globe that's tired of you and your silly BS antics

This is truly a sad day. Not only have people been killed by terrorists for no good reason, it appears we are going to begin the next holocaust at the same time.

This may very well become one of the worst stains on our history as a species.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: IlTuoFratello

This leads us to think about the dire need for first response teams that would provide first aid and crisis counseling to all those involved in shoot outs who aren't just bragging about all the guns and ammo they have stockpiled, but actually plan to use them. The average gun owner has never been shot at, nor shot and killed another human being. They would easily succumb to shock, depression and experience PTSD symptoms. Professionals who shoot and kill are put on Administration Leave and heavily counseled and still many quit their job and have continual flashbacks that negatively effect their everyday living even in a peaceful home. If this goes to private security or mercenaries then the need for first responders providing basic first aid and counseling SHOULD follow. There should just be as many citizen first responders as gun owners with removing red tape to become one. Hospitals fill up quickly. There are only so many ambulances. Counseling can be as basic as sitting next to someone who is traumatized while they wait for an ambulance but that's IF one is available. You have to prepare for the aftermath. It's all part of responsible planning. Then, ater the shootout and first aid and counseling what is the plan to help rebuild structure? A home burned down? You can't just leave them there and make them wait on red tape. They will be homeless for months. Do you see, that if you make plans like this, they need to come full circle, otherwise we are guilty of similar tactics we blame many in our government for doing overseas. This is important. One just doesn't provide security with an inevitable shoot out taking place and then take off with no responsibility to the community now- we are all responsible for each others well being or we go down like dominos. Or do all the responsible gun owners wish to tend to their own wounds now since they don't rely on police protection why rely on an ambulance to come to you in time too. We need each other.

We need to remember no other countries easily grant Americans asylum either. No one wants us to live in their country if we have nothing financially to offer it. Face it. Most of us dont. We are flat broke. Check their policies and see how strict they are if you don't believe me. Most of us can't afford a round trip ticket anywhere over seas. Americans were already the outcasts or the outlaws that left tyrannical governments and religious oppression long ago in a search for freedom. We left our Nations of old behind ... it's no wonder we are not trusted by them or why they don't want us there. So sealing our borders...most of us are already sealed in. And more are being let in. And kept here. Like a huge camp where once your in, you can't leave. Like the Eagles song...Hotel California. I'm on the dramatic side of explaining this I know. But to get you to pay attention.

We are all heading down a very sad and dark path with no state agency to turn to.

The unsealed border is just to get more in the boxing ring before they seal it off and let shtf.

edit on 13-11-2015 by WhiteWingedMonolith because: Spelling I'd say. Hee hee

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: mazzroth
The answer to the topic is an emphatic "No" as the Europeans have been disarmed these gutless terrorist's don't like being shot back at. I know that one thing is for sure, if any of these Frenchies had been carrying the death toll would be a heap lower because these gutless Muslim terrorist's don't mind shooting up innocent people in a concert or function but you never see them take on a military barrack or any actual place that will fire back on them.

Quite seriously, whatever your opinion about guns, I would avoid all "gun free zones" in the future.

Historically, these are the first choice targets for this kind of attack.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SPECULUM

I love your spirit but... and it saddens me to say this... you have it all backwards.

The Powers That Be will NOT use this as an excuse to "go after" Muslims (terrorist sympathizers or otherwise). I would also point out that I'm not necessarily saying we should "go after" Muslims in general... but I do think we tend to look the other way WAY too much.

They will wait for people like you to get up in arms. They will wait (possibly orchestrate) a scenario where, say, an Imam gives a big speech in a huge park in a large city and screams something to the affect of, "There are no moderate Muslims! Take up arms against the infidels!" They will wait until an Imam does something so outrageous as to provoke you, and as soon as you even begin talking about taking action....BAM!!! YOU will be the one imprisoned as a "domestic terrorist!" YOU will have your livelihood taken from you.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   

This is truly a sad day. Not only have people been killed by terrorists for no good reason, it appears we are going to begin the next holocaust at the same time.

Its the only way to end the ignorance. I see no other way.. you cannot negotiate with suicide bombers, and fanatics

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Don't overreact. There is no holocaust around the corner. Or, at least that is my opinion.

Some SERIOUSLY messed up s---t just happened. Like, literally, a-few-hours-ago-just-happened. And it happened on top of an ongoing "Muslim Issue" in Europe (which still desperately needs a resolution).

Reluctantly... REALLY reluctantly people like Merkel and Obama are going to find themselves forced to take some very uncomfortable actions.

Then again, I have been wrong in the past.

God have mercy on us all.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Its the only way to end the ignorance. I see no other way.. you cannot negotiate with suicide bombers, and fanatics

A holocaust is the only way to end ignorance?

I rarely use acronyms, but WTF?

What the hell is going on here?

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

Don't overreact.

See my last post and the member I replied to.

It's time to squash this before it goes too far.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22
a reply to: SPECULUM

I love your spirit but... and it saddens me to say this... you have it all backwards.

The Powers That Be will NOT use this as an excuse to "go after" Muslims (terrorist sympathizers or otherwise). I would also point out that I'm not necessarily saying we should "go after" Muslims in general... but I do think we tend to look the other way WAY too much.

They will wait for people like you to get up in arms. They will wait (possibly orchestrate) a scenario where, say, an Imam gives a big speech in a huge park in a large city and screams something to the affect of, "There are no moderate Muslims! Take up arms against the infidels!" They will wait until an Imam does something so outrageous as to provoke you, and as soon as you even begin talking about taking action....BAM!!! YOU will be the one imprisoned as a "domestic terrorist!" YOU will have your livelihood taken from you.

I'm not in this fight, unless they bring it to my door step. But i see the writing on the wall. The world is having all its having of this religion, and the only way to end its reign of terror, is to end the religion.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join