It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attacks in Paris a preclude of things to come in the U.S.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Good evening ATS, From America.

Approximately 2 years ago I predicted that the type of attack that we saw carried out today in Paris would eventually occur in the U.S. and around the world. Turns out that I was, sadly, correct again.

Within the U.S. it is not a matter of stopping it anymore, but a question of when, how large, how promptly can we respond and what can we do to mitigate deaths?

I have argued that anti-gun laws and ammo control have left U.S. citizens weak and as (a) sitting duck(s). Instead of uniting around our civil self-defensible rights, we are divided and having them removed.

I would put forth the idea that private security within state, county, city and local municipalities, assisted by funding from the federal government, is the best way to bolster our national defense. I believe that putting more money into our businesses for hiring private security is the way to go, and to begin slightly downsizing our police force while having instead emergency response teams for situations like this. We must also allow our citizens to arm themselves, both concealed and unconcealed. In fact, I believe that a heavy pro-gun movement based on the good of the nation and the defense of our citizens in response to an attack like this, would be in the best interest of all of us here in America. This is not only economically feasible, but would save us money by downsizing police forces and funneling money into our businesses.

When the attacks happen here, how long will it take a police force to respond? Will it echo and mirror the events that have recently unfolded in Paris? Seemingly no citizens had any fire-arm self-defense. No security could, would, nor did seem to put a stop to it. By the time the police finally arrived and were able to even enter the facility(s), it appears that the gunmen had already emptied all of their ammo out of their Kalashnikov nozzles and onto the defenseless innocents resulting in mass casualties that a faster response may have been able to halt.

Building a wall

I believe that Americans must understand that putting a wall at our Borders, both borders, is in our best interest not only in the short term, but in the long term. It will not solve the problems that we already face, such as those who are already here. If it can happen in Paris, then no doubt it can and will happen in the U.S. They are already here. This is not only good for our country's security, but for the security of the countries that border us. A wall will protect, with a higher degree of measure, both sides from future illegal and unaccounted for entry at our landlocked borders.

Mending Political Divide

I believe that it is important for Americans to remember that we have freedom of speech, through which we often disagree, argue and verbally joust, but that in a time of vital threat from foreign entities, agents, persons, groups and/or countries, that we put our differences aside and protect our lives, our families, our country and our livelihood together.

The Media's Incompetent Assessment of the Paris Attacks

You will hear military officials and government officials, along with political pundits and news anchors spouting off at how this is such a well orchestrated and sophisticated attack. This is a completely false analysis. The sheer simplicity of these attacks is what is in fact one element that makes them so dangerous and so difficult to stop. A few willing men with a couple fire-arms and explosives is all that it takes. Nothing more than a couple days of actual planning and staying off the radar.

These Are Religious Attacks

The politically correct speech and normality of lingual reference in regards to these attacks is the adjective "terror". Though these attacks are indeed terroristic and do instill terrorism, these attacks are religious in their nature. Every. Single. One. Of. Them. This is, more accurately, religious terrorism, and even more precisely, Islamic terrorism.

Please, your thoughts, your ideas, your insights, your critiques?

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I have argued that anti-gun laws and ammo control have left U.S. citizens weak and as (a) sitting duck(s). Instead of uniting around our civil self-defensible rights, we are divided and having them removed.

Those of us that exercise our 2nd amendment right have no problem gaining access to ample supplies. We have not given up all of our rights.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I'm sure you meant "prelude" in the title.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Those of us that exercise our 2nd amendment right have no problem gaining access to ample supplies. We have not given up all of our rights.

I agree. I am well armed and ready.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Rome burns and Obama fiddles

We warned him

Or Paris burns and Obama plays golf.

A president with no vision or perspective doesn't know when to call out the heavy weight material when REAL EVIL comes forth

What does Obama do?

Trains 5 Syrian fighters and sends 50 special forces to fight ISIS!
edit on 13-11-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: IlTuoFratello

It is concerning to say the least, however we live in fear they win. They as in all the corrupt factions responsible.

You seem to have a knack for calm in the storm, nicely written OP.

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

This has nothing to do with Obama, for god's sake!

Can't there be one thing that happens in this world that isn't blamed on Obama?

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlTuoFratello

Please, your thoughts, your ideas, your insights, your critiques?

This will only get worse long before it gets better.

link   
Yes, they are a PRELUDE, because the vast top-secret global intelligent networks all missed the "chatter" that would have tipped them off to this extremely coordinated attack.

ISIS can now apparently hit anywhere, at any time of their choosing. They're smarter than the best "intelligence" minds it seems. Edward Snowden warned the world of many things to come, but was forced into hiding for doing so.
edit on 11/13/2015 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

link   

Just because we pick on Obama doesn't me it isn't his fault.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert
I agree when I first saw the title to this thread I thought it was going to be another bash on American's, I'm no Obama supporter by any means but I'm tired of hearing the worlds problems being blamed on him. With that being said I'm going back to cling to my guns and religion.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Do you think that in a large city in the U.S. on a Friday night there wouldn't be " unsavory" people who would be armed? We would then have them on t.v. as heros.

I'm not saying this tragedy couldn't happen here ... Think about all the concealed carry. The unsavory don't care for the rules.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
According to a headline on Drudge, just this morning POTUS was on tv saying that ISIS has been contained.
www.breitbart.com...

Stephanopoulos asked Obama if ISIS was gaining in strength, to which Obama denied they were.
“I don’t think they’re gaining strength,” Obama responded. “What is true is that from the start, our goal has been first to contain and we have contained them. They have not gained ground in Iraq, and in Syria they’ll come in, they’ll leave, but you don’t see this systemic march by ISIL across the terrain.”

Is he delusional or smoking crack? He couldn't figure out that they were invading Europe? It didn't take having a degree in international relations to figure that one. Why should they be fighting for more territory when the gates to Europe were suddenly opened to them?

My heart hurts for the people of Paris and all of Europe where these mobs have been forced on the population.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Please explain how this has anything to do with Obama.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Four F-15s orbiting San Francisco, from a friend.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

For my part, I would say that at the time he took office, the Middle East was "relatively" stable. Now, one can definitely argue if we should have gone into Iraq, but the fact of the matter is, we did. Again, it was after Obama essentially pulled everyone out that ISIS formed (albeit from miscellaneous leftovers) and started their rampage, started sending their agents into the west (a claim they have made) and viola, you have tonight.

Further, while it is true that terrorists can come in all forms with all sorts of sick ideologies, I find it hard not to accept that number one on the list in recent history is Islamic Terrorists. If you have a person that literally can't bring himself to name it for what it is, it says something about his ideology and makes suggestions about his actions (or lack thereof).

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Libya, creating a power vacuum by getting rid of Gaddafi and a rise of ISIS
Syria, trying to do what he did in Libya, aiding ISIS who posed as "rebels" against Assad and thus giving birth to their existance

Granted it wasn't Obama directly, it was the UN (Nato ? I can't remember which one it was). But US, France and UK were the major players in creating the problems in Libya like they are the major players in creating the trouble in Syria. So it's as much Obama's fault as it is Cameron's as it is Hollande's

Pulling troops from Iraq and Afghanistan did not help either
edit on 13/11/15 by Discotech because: eta stuff about ISIS

link   

cant agree with private armies. or private police (which I know you did not mention but its happing in the UK) this sounds very NWOish

Agree that these attacks are simple to plan and carry out by both muslims, christans, athiest and goverments.

Dont agree with demonising moslems but nor do i beleive in suppressing free speeh using 'cultural sensitivity' as the vehicle for making such laws.

Waiting for more info but false flag certainly cannot be discounted aftter Charile Hebdo.

If this was a flase flag, why now? Well tensions are high in europe at this time over the flood of refugees into europe. this event will driect more anger towards the refugees and likely foster more violence.

I've heard Kalashnakovs (hope I spelt that right) were used. This ties Russia to these events just iike suspecions of a Russian made BUK missile being used to down MA17 tied Russia to the dowing of MA17.

I suggest that selection of guns (or false reporting of gun type) is/was not accidental.

link   

Building a wall is not the answer and wouldn't prevent something like what is happening in Paris from happening here. If someone or a group of people want to perpetrate an event like the Paris attacks, they'll find a way to do it, wall or no wall. How would a wall benefit the security of Canada and Mexico?

I don't want to live in a country that's walled itself in.

link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I agree. I am well armed and ready.

Roger that, we may be cut off at the knees, but we are armed to the teeth.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join