It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attacks in Paris a preclude of things to come in the U.S.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: IlTuoFratello

With all due respect I don't think It takes Nostradamus to predict this.

If all this isn't a black op like 911, we always have to consider that possibility, then America (God Forbid) likely will be hit.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Rome burns and Obama fiddles

We warned him

Or Paris burns and Obama plays golf.

A president with no vision or perspective doesn't know when to call out the heavy weight material when REAL EVIL comes forth

What does Obama do?

Trains 5 Syrian fighters and sends 50 special forces to fight ISIS!

Look at our history. What good has all our bombing in the ME done? What good has come of it? You tell me please, because I really don't know. I can't seem to find the good in it.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Islam will never, ever, ever have a meaningful foothold in the USA

Demographics people.

2065 US Census Estimates:

Caucasian 180,000,000

Asian 140,000,000

Hispanic 120,000,000

1: Hispanics 120,000,000 are genetically 33%-80% European DNA, they are mostly Catholic, drink alchohol, celebrate Christmas etc, etc... They also have a high rate of interbreeding with Caucasian. I live near the border, I know plenty of second generation Hispanics, out of the sun and the fields... you can't really tell a lot of them from any other Caucasians anymore than Greeks and Italians a couple of generations in... Black activist groups and Islamic refer to them as "The great white hope"

2: Asian 140,000,000 our largest immigration source, climbed right over Mexicans a couple of years ago. Have the highest percentage of interbreeding with Caucasians so 25% will be Caucasian Asians each generation, Christian/Atheist

Speaking of which Atheism/no religion/agnostic growing at almost 7% is the fastest growing faith demographic in the world not Islam

African Americans, the actual % of the American population because of Immigration will be lower than now. Numbering slightly more than half of Asians they will always be a Minority and when you are adding all of these New European immigrants (Mexicans) and all those Asians if they lash out they are doing it against a Non Caucasian population who never did squat to them and have no guilt, realistically in California the Mexicans pretty much devastated the Black gangs

Islam they will out number Jews lol, but that's about it, 5-6% of the population in 2065 ptttthhhh

And what is going on in Europe will be the example by which we stem any tide, they might make in roads into Europe but beyond that with this sort of insanity we wont be sending invites to Africa and the ME anytime soon...

America will be a Pale skinned, Christian - Atheist flavored nation with a higher % of Brunettes than now in 50 years.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: GD21D
Seen one like I said and then ISIS says they have a Active cell there.

“Out of the 71 trained soldiers 23 have signed up for missions like Sunday, we are increasing in number," read the warning. "Of the 15 states, 5 we will name… Virginia, Maryland, Illinois, California, and Michigan.”

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
Seen one like I said and then ISIS says they have a Active cell there.

“Out of the 71 trained soldiers 23 have signed up for missions like Sunday, we are increasing in number," read the warning. "Of the 15 states, 5 we will name… Virginia, Maryland, Illinois, California, and Michigan.”

Link?

There is no context to your post. It's basically just a piece of whatever from wherever.

You have yet to provide what I originally asked for. You haven't substantiated any of your claims. And this is a big reason I drop off of conversations a lot on ATS. There comes a point when there is nothing to be gained from continuing a dialogue that clearly isn't going anywhere.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

Saw one with my own eyes while hunting in South Central Virginia, south of Appomattox. We were hiking through private and public land and kept hearing enormous explosions and automatic fire. We knew we weren't going to bag any deer in that area. But we were curious to see. We came upon a partially walled and entirely fenced off area barbed wire and everything. After few minutes we see some rocket propelled grenades go flying though and hit a target looked like an burned out SUV or a crumple panel truck just beyond the tree line.

We got the heck out of there and on the way out we turned down a path that led to a road and at the end was a large gate and you could see a minaret of a mosque and armed guards out front. We walked the opposite way and one of them fired a shot over our heads.

We reported the fact they fired a shot over us to a local sheriff and he apologized but wouldn't go near the place to warn them. they got the local law fearful.

I was thinking you should tip your local media, but their track record on stories that make muslims look bad seems to be avoid, avoid, avoid.
I suspect that if this was an encampment of right-wing white supremacist nuts the FBI (and the media) would have shut them down in a heartbeat.
(to clarify in advance; while I don't really care about camps of right-wing white sups having target practice on their own land, shooting at people is a felony, regardless of who or why. Law loses it's power when selectively applied.)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: GD21D

originally posted by: SPECULUM
You better wake up and smell the Napalm and get with the program...they have every intention of killing you

The difference is we can control how we conduct ourselves. We have little to no control over how extremists conduct themselves.

Furthermore, you condemn acts of violence on one hand and condone acts of violence on the other. It's called being a hypocrite.
Protecting myself and my love ones isn't being a hypocrite...Its called Security and Preservation

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   

I posted about seeing one first hand but because the time expired to edit I added a point that Isis claimed to have a cell in Virginia by quoting a story from earlier this year in another post.

You will have to go back to the previous page and read about what I saw first hand. Don't want to live there in Virginia

Sorry for the confusion

edit on 15-11-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: SPECULUM
Protecting myself and my love ones isn't being a hypocrite...Its called Security and Preservation

Your want for violence is called security and preservation, their want for violence is called terrorism. Flip those definitions around and that's probably how those Middle Eastern thugs see it as well. It's an interesting dynamic to watch to be quite honest.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Willtell

This has nothing to do with Obama, for god's sake!

Can't there be one thing that happens in this world that isn't blamed on Obama?

Don't be silly that would mean being serious and realistic about the problems of world instead of finding excuses via warped conspiracies!

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join