It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attacks in Paris a preclude of things to come in the U.S.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SPECULUM

The world is having all its having of this religion, and the only way to end its reign of terror, is to end the religion.

Pay attention to this sort of talk folks. Pay real close attention.

We have a serious problem here!

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I was in the war in Iraq. Marine Corp. Semper FI. Did a tour in Fallujah. They should of let us take the brakes off..
It is either a war or not a war. You go to war to win the damn war.. I would if needed be willing to help take care of this problem if the GOV and politicians stopped using us as Pawns and cannon Fodder. Lets wipe that ISIS scum out
edit on 13-11-2015 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: SPECULUM

Its all going to come down to violating the Constitution to rid ourselves of a Cancerous religion that breeds terrorists.

Deportation and imprisonment IE: The Crusades. Its going to become a global witch hunt on Islam. And if any of this happens here in the US? You had better not be Muslim, because all the law in the land isn't going to stop the "Serious Americans" from removing the threat.

Regardless of who created what, and under what religion, or for what reason. Islam is a prehistoric 3rd world following that doesn't have the means to defend itself from 200,000,000 pissed off Armed Patriots, and the billions across the globe that's tired of you and your silly BS antics

This is truly a sad day. Not only have people been killed by terrorists for no good reason, it appears we are going to begin the next holocaust at the same time.

This may very well become one of the worst stains on our history as a species.

Its the only way to end the ignorance. I see no other way.. you cannot negotiate with suicide bombers, and fanatics

A holocaust is the only way to end ignorance?

I rarely use acronyms, but WTF?

What the hell is going on here?
Its not a Holocaust, its a necessary Evil. Consider it Chemo for Cancer..These folks aren't innocent Jews, They are plotting murderers

link   

edit on 13-11-2015 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamthatbish

Are you saying only the unsavory concealed carry?

Understand that the unsavory most likely don't bother to worry about legal concealed carry, especially if we're talking Islamic extremists. They'd be looking to make as little of a trail as possible.

It's because of concealed carry that I'd be most concerned about these attacks taking place at the places sporting gun free zone signs on their windows. Those are places were the largely law-abiding are going to NOT be concealed carrying so any attackers can bring their own weapons and know they have a reduced chance of running into that one concealed carry combat vet or perhaps two who know exactly how to shoot back.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Hippocrate's everywhere

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: starfoxxx
I was in the war in Iraq. Marine Corp. Semper FI. Did a tour in Fallujah. They should of let us take the brakes off..
It is either a war or not a war. You go to war to win the damn war.. I would if needed be willing to help take care of this problem if the GOV and politicians stopped using us as Pawns and cannon Fodder. Lets wipe that ISIS scum out

That, I can agree with.

You were sent there... They should have let you do your job.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   

The world is having all its having of this religion, and the only way to end its reign of terror, is to end the religion.

We don't need to 100% end the religion, but we do need to force it to undergo a reformation. Those schools of thought that lead to this need to shift their line of theology to something more in line with the kinds of Islam that can assimilate and live and work alongside the rest of us in civilized society.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Its all going to come down to violating the Constitution to rid ourselves of a Cancerous religion that breeds terrorists.

Deportation and imprisonment IE: The Crusades. Its going to become a global witch hunt on Islam. And if any of this happens here in the US? You had better not be Muslim, because all the law in the land isn't going to stop the "Serious Americans" from removing the threat.

Regardless of who created what, and under what religion, or for what reason. Islam is a prehistoric 3rd world following that doesn't have the means to defend itself from 200,000,000 pissed off Armed Patriots, and the billions across the globe that's tired of you and your silly BS antics

This is truly a sad day. Not only have people been killed by terrorists for no good reason, it appears we are going to begin the next holocaust at the same time.

Its the only way to end the ignorance. I see no other way.. you cannot negotiate with suicide bombers, and fanatics

Its not a Holocaust, its a necessary Evil. Consider it Chemo for Cancer..These folks aren't innocent Jews, They are plotting murderers

I'm at a loss for words.

God help us all.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Say hello to the aggressive atheist mindset.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Add the word "militant" and I do believe you've coined yourself a phrase/saying/thing.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

We don't need to 100% end the religion, but we do need to force it to undergo a reformation. Those schools of thought that lead to this need to shift their line of theology to something more in line with the kinds of Islam that can assimilate and live and work alongside the rest of us in civilized society.

Forcing religion to do anything is the antithesis of what it means to be an American and what the constitution says. The constitution not only applies to what rights Americans have, but also how an American should conduct themselves abroad.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I'm at a loss for words.

God help us all.

We need a lot more than gods help

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Forcing religion to do anything is the antithesis of what it means to be an American and what the constitution says. The constitution not only applies to what rights Americans have, but also how an American should conduct themselves abroad.

Well then, what do you suggest? We have certain schools of Islam that lead to this type of behavior. Not all of them, but the ones that do are incompatible with the rest of the world at present.

How do you suggest we deal with it? Just let them go around randomly shooting and blowing up a few hundred people here and there as they get angry enough to do so? I'm not even asking that they stop being Muslim. We have Muslim members here that clearly do not follow that theology, and plenty of other members here feel nothing out of place with forcing a secular mindset on certain religions which is arguably not too dissimilar.
edit on 13-11-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I notice I've toned down my gun control obsession over the last few hours. I wonder if UK will be changing their gun policies anytime soon? At this point it's simply foolhearty not to at least arm the police.

FOR GOD SAKE OUR FRIENDS ACCROSS THE POND.

ARM YOUR POLICE OFFICERS!!!

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Never happen. In their eyes we are the infidels and live on their earth..We must be put to death for existing

edit on 13-11-2015 by SPECULUM because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Well then, what do you suggest? We have certain schools of Islam that lead to this type of behavior. Not all of them, but the ones that do are incompatible with the rest of the world at present.

How do you suggest we deal with it? Just let them go around randomly shooting and blowing up a few hundred people here and there as they get angry enough to do so? I'm not even asking that they stop being Muslim. We have Muslim members here that clearly do not follow that theology, and plenty of other members here feel nothing out of place with forcing a secular mindset on certain religions which is arguably not too dissimilar.

I suggest people take a look at history to see why these people think like they do, what our actions have to do with that and do not repeat history in a way that puts their action to shame.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I notice it was managed with the Imperial Japanese post WWII. Their culture was refocused.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I suggest that their history of being belligerent goes back far beyond the existence of the US, right back to the founding of their religion.

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   

The constitution not only applies to what rights Americans have, but also how an American should conduct themselves abroad.

Wait... What?!?!?
Explanation? Example? Legal definition? Something?

Edit to add:
Tell that to the Americans being held as prisoners in Iran.
edit on 13-11-2015 by eluryh22 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join