It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intentionally Lowering Frequency/Vibration

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: trifecta

The Void is a place of absolute emptiness, loneliness, and gravity. The longer your presence there, the deeper ypu plunge into non existence. Your conscious will spiral away like an orange peel. Stripping away your identity, your memory, and ultimately your force of will. Total oblivion. No lamentation, no inflection, no understanding of "thought".

BINGO. Now just add to this what I wrote in my signature and you figured it out. Not that I have an issue if your statement was the absolute reality with no contrast. Yes, I mean what I just said.

I have peered beyond what you described as the Void. There is "something" else. Complex to explain and I will not even bother.
edit on 10-11-2015 by NegativeDensity because: Adjustment

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
try summoning a son of a Grey or rapha. They are depressing enough and will gladly lower your vibration to their level.

i think there is a jinn of Shaytan class that is named Ki-Lash (real name). Speak that name enough and i am sure he will gladly drag you down to the low frequencies of of the angle prison: Tartarus.

I would rather go lower than that.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: NegativeDensity

For me personally? Meditation and astral projection is a lower,or resting or calming vibration, does just that: lowers it to open the inner door.
edit on 10-11-2015 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I wasn't giving you my opinion from my experiences, I was showing something that can be proven through logic and not blind faith.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

For me personally? Meditation and astral projection is a lower,or resting or calming vibration, does just that: lowers it to open the inner door.

Altered states of consciousness are not all the same. Opening the inner door is something I well comprehend. I am looking for something else here.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tindalos2013

The collective group of negative entities I involve myself with are mainly of a demonic nature known as The Dissonance. The most poweful are sub-grouped into Xanavimx, the purest non-human malevolence There are many other groups and sub-groups for which explanations of probably deserve a seperate thread.

The Dissonance occupy the many etheric realms both in and beyond this universe construct. Their true origins are guarded even from me and it is wise that it should be so, although I have written on such things speculating their creation.

Very interesting. You have my attention more than most here. I am watching and waiting to see what you write.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Treat yourself really badly and your vibration level will drop.

Also, what you focus on is what you experience, so just keep wanting it, and treating yourself badly, and your vibration level will drop.
To each their own.

Honestly though, even at lower vibrations, it is still higher than ours. So although you are trying to lower vibrations to make contact, you still have to raise your metal vibration level up.

A catch 22, you need to be bad to yourself, but also keep up the meditation.

Although I do not understand someone wanting to keep in contact with lower vibration forms (every time I have encountered something from a low vibration it has been a bad experience, although a learning one and perhaps that is the point), it would seem to me that just in keeping your spiritual self aware along with some focus on the darker nature of things would almost automatically draw lower vibrations to you.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Treat yourself really badly and your vibration level will drop.

Also, what you focus on is what you experience, so just keep wanting it, and treating yourself badly, and your vibration level will drop.
To each their own.

Honestly though, even at lower vibrations, it is still higher than ours. So although you are trying to lower vibrations to make contact, you still have to raise your metal vibration level up.

A catch 22, you need to be bad to yourself, but also keep up the meditation.

Although I do not understand someone wanting to keep in contact with lower vibration forms (every time I have encountered something from a low vibration it has been a bad experience, although a learning one and perhaps that is the point), it would seem to me that just in keeping your spiritual self aware along with some focus on the darker nature of things would almost automatically draw lower vibrations to you.

Okay, this is the last straw...

What I am doing has nothing to do with the emotional spectrum and I would ask, respectfully, that there will be no further mention of depression, anger, hate, being "bad" to the self or what ever other idiotic nonsense you new age types would like to go on about in reference to lowering frequency. This is the type of disinformation I have been witnessing throughout the internet as well as offline and I grow frustrated with it. Seriously, "light siders", stop posting ignorant sh*t.

Negative has nothing to do with emotion. Neither does Positive. Emotion is a "sense", in a way much like touch, taste, smell, hearing and sight. The third dimensional human uses emotion as it uses the physical encasement called the body. It is a means of experiencing, of sensing the environment. It is a property of one other frequency gradient I am aware of, which is one scale higher/lower than the third dimensional frequencies.

What Negative is, is the path of service to self. It is, at the beginning, the crystallization of self. It is experienced as a need for, pressure for, conquest. Negative aligned consciousness/intelligence requires conquest to further define itself as singular, rather than as a united aspect of infinite creation. It is the self looking at the world, observing the cosmos and saying, for the most part, "I am my own god."

Through the path of "spiritual" advancement, the Negative aligned consciousness/intelligence becomes self consuming. You might find it valuable to describe such in the terms of condensed "mass", although "mass" is not an accurate term for the substance of a negative form.

Later, the separation between the negatively polarized self and infinite creation is so great, there is a choice where either the self embraces the nature of the (other infinite/negative potential/negative infinite), which is total annihilation of themselves, for the most part... and no, they are not purified into any "light" or into infinite creation. The other choice is to begin seeking Positive polarization. This is what most select because they, for what ever reason, can not bring themselves to embrace, let alone to desire, the reality of what this polarity is at its extreme.
edit on 10-11-2015 by NegativeDensity because: Correction

edit on 10-11-2015 by NegativeDensity because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-11-2015 by NegativeDensity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

What I am doing has nothing to do with the emotional spectrum and I would ask, respectfully, that there will be no further mention of depression, anger, hate, being "bad" to the self or what ever other idiotic nonsense you new age types would like to go on about in reference to lowering frequency.

None said you had to like the answers you are getting, but you asked the question.
You are not going to like any answers that suggest you are self destructing.
No one ever does.

But it IS a part of what you are searching for, whether you like it or not.

You asked about lowering vibration frequency, your answers are not to your liking,
but they are part of it no matter how you turn it.

What Negative is, is the path of service to self. It is, at the beginning, the crystallization of self. It is experienced as a need for, pressure for, conquest. Negative aligned consciousness/intelligence requires conquest to further define itself as singular, rather than as a united aspect of infinite creation. It is the self looking at the world, observing the cosmos and saying, for the most part, "I am my own god."

It is not my fault you cannot see that Yep, you are your own God.

No one can deny you that.

You are an individual, separate from the creator, as long as you want it to be that way.

That is why you have free will.

Free will is gone after death.
At that point you WILL be assimilated.
No longer separate from the source,
you will truly be God.

I leave this thread with kind of a bummed out feel.
I am not a new age guru however, as much as I am interested in channeling and ESP, the few comments I have made in a couple of your threads now were met with standoffish attitude and assumptions.

You clearly have your way of doing things, and are looking to have people verify it for you, while attacking those who see it from a different perspective. It makes it hard for YOU to learn,(which is what you supposedly are asking) but whatever, I won't put myself where my own view and understanding is not wanted, and I will respect your request, and step out...
Peace!

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

What I am doing has nothing to do with the emotional spectrum and I would ask, respectfully, that there will be no further mention of depression, anger, hate, being "bad" to the self or what ever other idiotic nonsense you new age types would like to go on about in reference to lowering frequency.

None said you had to like the answers you are getting, but you asked the question.
You are not going to like any answers that suggest you are self destructing.
No one ever does.

But it IS a part of what you are searching for, whether you like it or not.

You asked about lowering vibration frequency, your answers are not to your liking,
but they are part of it no matter how you turn it.

It is not my fault you cannot see that Yep, you are your own God.

You are an individual, separate from the creator, as long as you want it to be that way.

That is why you have free will.

Free will is gone after death.
At that point you WILL be assimilated.
No longer separate from the source,
you will truly be God.

I leave this thread with kind of a bummed out feel.
I am not a new age guru however, as much as I am interested in channeling and ESP, the few comments I have made in a couple of your threads now were met with standoffish attitude and assumptions.

You clearly have your way of doing things, and are looking to have people verify it for you, while attacking those who see it from a different perspective. It makes it hard for YOU to learn,(which is what you supposedly are asking) but whatever, I won't put myself where my own view and understanding is not wanted, and I will respect your request, and step out...
Peace!

No, I am searching for information, not new age claptrap, which is what most of the replies (not all) have been about.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
If you lower your frequency enough, the effects of so called time will reverse. Therefore if you reach the state beyond where time has trapped the soul, you will become untethered.

If you have no surrounding area, you could be anywhere. If you could be anywhere, you are nowhere. What are you?

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I am all open for ideas which involve logic into them but I haven't found that with you. Your ideas don't seem to have any reason behind them . You have the belief that separation is a separate existence. It isn't, there can merely be the illusion it exists. The nature of reality is always one and infinite. Even the experiences of separation are one and infinite. There can't be anything excluded from infinity. This is an obvious law, but somehow you have the assumption that separation is a separate existence. This is flawed logic. And even it is is somewhat true, as conscious beings we will all end up on the positive spectrum because it is what we all prefer. Even prefering to be negative is out of desire to have a more positive experience. You cannot escape positivity in this sense.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I think many people on this thread have no idea what they are talking about. Probably true that if you lower your energy you are more prone to negativity, however, there may be something to learn. Being alone can be viewed as extremely negative and also as very positive. Being alone is also the only way to attain enlightenment. You must un-attach yourself from everything you know, everyone you know.

There is a test, I tried it on my materialistic sister and she could only berate me and tell me how awful and mean I was...

Imagine yourself with no money, no home, no family or no friends...nothing...would you be happy? Would you be happy with only the thoughts in your head?

Try and make that answer YES.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: NegativeDensityI would rather go lower than that.

Lower !! Lol. So Hades with less than a minute to survive because the demons can smell your 'fresh meat' from miles away is cool ?

Oh, oh, wait; here is one. How about watching a sinner scream in skeleton form in the Lake of Fire whilst you stand in the lake up to your left foot Achilles Heal. As no sinners have any fleshy lungs left its surprisingly how close the film 'Constantine' is. Its just not so windy.
edit on 10-11-2015 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
I think many people on this thread have no idea what they are talking about. Probably true that if you lower your energy you are more prone to negativity, however, there may be something to learn. Being alone can be viewed as extremely negative and also as very positive. Being alone is also the only way to attain enlightenment. You must un-attach yourself from everything you know, everyone you know.

There is a test, I tried it on my materialistic sister and she could only berate me and tell me how awful and mean I was...

Imagine yourself with no money, no home, no family or no friends...nothing...would you be happy? Would you be happy with only the thoughts in your head?

Try and make that answer YES.

Still... no.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

originally posted by: NegativeDensityI would rather go lower than that.

Lower !! Lol. So Hades with less than a minute to survive because the demons can smell your 'fresh meat' from miles away is cool ?

Oh, oh, wait; here is one. How about watching a sinner scream in skeleton form in the Lake of Fire whilst you stand in the lake up to your left foot Achilles Heal. As no sinners have any fleshy lungs left its surprisingly how close the film 'Constantine' is. Its just not so windy.

Still lower...

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
You want to go after the dissolution of self?
To see what is after that?
If you can higher your frequency and you have to overcame some things you are making the emptiness has something to overcome?

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: donpanini
You want to go after the dissolution of self?
To see what is after that?
If you can higher your frequency and you have to overcame some things you are making the emptiness has something to overcome?

Not to see what is after that, exactly. More to achieve total separation from infinite creation.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I have no reading material, but what you say your doing sounds more like a form of grounding to me, where you said you feel like sinking into, or below your body. As for pains, it could be the often associated term "Kundalini Syndrome" which no one has a clue as to why it happens.

The voice change, well I have no idea what your age is, but puberty perhaps? lol.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I don't think you are going to find specific information on what you want to do - because I think you are probably utterly unique in your 'desires'.

Are you absolutely certain that your 'contacts'/"god" have been giving you the truth?

You don't think there is any possibility at all that they are leading you down a path to self extinction because that's just how they get their jollies?

They don't call them "Tricksters" for nothing, you know...

Also, I wouldn't think the 'demonic' would have what you're looking for either - I mean, "malevolence" is essentially an emotion, a heightened form of hatred really. And it's not as if you could trust anything that a purely malevolent being would tell you anyway...
...and since the ones who aren't malevolent are insane - well I definitely don't think insanity is what you're after..

Sorry there's nothing helpful here, just offering a perspective..

"total separation from infinite creation"...

...you know, that is literally the way many current theologians describe Hell..

edit on 10-11-2015 by lostgirl because: addendum

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join