It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intentionally Lowering Frequency/Vibration

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   
This thread is now pointless because I have figured out exactly what I needed to figure out on my own. I will succeed now.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   
don't forget to bring a towel

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: NegativeDensity
This thread is now pointless because I have figured out exactly what I needed to figure out on my own. I will succeed now.

I hope you tell US to what you know and how you may do it..
please...

any one know if it is posible to annihilation the um! soul!
so nothing at all is left.
buddists say they can get out of this game with nirvana.

edit on 17-11-2015 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Oh, I see. You just want out of the circle. I get it now.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Hell, I'll even give you a hint. The Emerald Tablets of Thoth. To escape a circle, you must travel in a spiral. (That's not exactly in there verbatim, but is certainly one of the many inferences.)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: LongArmLugh
Hell, I'll even give you a hint. The Emerald Tablets of Thoth. To escape a circle, you must travel in a spiral. (That's not exactly in there verbatim, but is certainly one of the many inferences.)

You must become infinite. Yes, I am aware.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   
we are infinite.....you are made in the image of god...
just because we are aware of only limited perspective does not mean we are not infinite..

I mean: did you ever have an experience that did not fit into you? Guess how much more space there is .....

you are already containing everything you can perceive...

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   

you love pathos

"You are of no worth to me"...haha

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Those who empowered this kid's emotional state and negative intelectual suicide masturbation need to be rebuked.
He needed to be rebuked. If you chat with a high-fed Japanese kid wearing black sweater about suicidal thoughts you risk to be put in a jail for a reason. Of course a depressed/schizo individual will tell you to stay out calling him depressed or schizo, it doesn't mean you should play his game. And he is clearly delusional:

One of the worlds I existed on in numerous previous incarnations was located in the constellation of Orion. It was a binary system. There was much conflict. My kind strip mined our own planet in order to fabricate better weapons of war. We were obsessed with standing our ground, and when there was an agreement of peace made through the other systems, we fought among ourselves. This all ended with my planet's sun imploding, of which I had a great deal to do with.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join