It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intentionally Lowering Frequency/Vibration

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: NegativeDensity

You will never go into nonexistence as you are now a part of me.

It is better to be naive then reveal too much.

Casting pearls in front of swine.

Immediate, unearned knowledge just handed to someone in a post.

Discernment.

You are not forgotten.

edit on 13-11-2015 by WhiteWingedMonolith because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tyrion79
By this you mean through contact with entities that reside or can travel there?
Or through meditation and awareness by interpreting certain frequencies?

When I hear what I should, I will know. Lower.

I'm asking because even though you strife to lower your own frequency, you obviously at some point will enter unfamiliar terrain, where all the rules as we know them don't apply anymore. Would it at all be possible to be misled at a certain point?
How do you deal with certain malevolent entities, once you'll attract enough attention on yourself, which you will by entering realms, that you might not supposed to be in your current form or state?

Yes, through meditation and so on, and no, I am not concerned about the consequences.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteWingedMonolith

You will never go into nonexistence as you are now a part of me.

It is better to be naive then reveal too much.

Casting pearls in front of swine.

Immediate, unearned knowledge just handed to someone in a post.

Discernment.

You are not forgotten.

Charming, another moron.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: NegativeDensity

originally posted by: Andy1144

So if negative frequency is emotionally based on a negatve feeling spectrum, how could feeling bad/dissconnected and such serve as an advancement to you?
How can - serve you in ways that + can't?

Lower frequency is absolutely about separation. The lower one brings their frequency, the more separate from creation they become. That is my experience.

I think this is an illusion you are experiencing.

My experience is more complete, I play with higher and lower simultaneously, you can reach total separation on any level.

And what experiences say that lower = negative ??

Only in the third dimension as you call it, would this be true.

Try raising your frequency super high and then do things which are not possible for humans, and then try and shut it off, this is the best way to "exercise" how LOW you can go. LOL.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Interesting read. I just registered to ask a few questions in broken english ( i am not a native speaker).

as i would consider myself of opposite orienation and am a disciple of pure positive Integration and Expansion/unification :

1. how can you exclude your self from "creation". In my terms even negative creation uses the tools of createrhood?

2. If you want to find out more about ways to explore low densities you can go to peru. There are many negative shamans. In fact when i was in peru ( positivly oriented) i had some strong experiences with negative archetypes. The plants the shamans use to induce a trance like state are really powerful to let you explore all kinds of realms.

3. Do you think your negative orientation stems from "belief-systems" or do you feel like youre desire is of pure and unbroken nature? (in other words : is your goal distorted by your past or does your desire feel like an honest and crystalized wish?

4. Do you seek for power?

5. Is it clear to you that a strong negative orientation leads to a kind of endless state of war/battle with others that are "serving the self" as you will always need to stay clear of those that want to "consume and control you"?

6. Do you feel joy when you are exploring low density realms?

7. you say we on "earth" dont have choice/ that earth is goin in a ceratin direction: how do you come to that conclusion? From my point of view there is no doubt that there is not "one earth"...there is an infinite number of earths. In fact earth is just a name for a "quantum agreement" in which many focal points explore different "potentials"....there is as many earths and futures as focal points...How do you come to the conclusion that there is "A" future for "THE" earth? What is your definiton of "earth"..is it an objective physical place for you?

8. What is the advantage of following the negative path? For me the positive path is the only powerful choice as Integration means Expansion and having more and more resources/potentials to chose from. FOr me there is no real different between serving the self and serving "all there is"..because from a 4th th5 and higher dimensional view: i am all that is.. IAM what is called the center of all creation. So how do you come to the conclusion that you serve yourself "more" when you chose the path of "seeming seperation" (as there is no such thing..seperation is an illusion from my point of view)

9. What is "absolute truth" from your perspective?

greetings from the other polarity..interesting to meet you. As synchronicity is my way of living (there is positive and negative synchronicity) i find it interesting to read you. As 2 days ago i asked myself the question: what is the reason that intelligent beings chose the negative path...

BTW : do you know the orion energy? Its an energy that is highly negativly oriented

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
and again:you will never lose your point of view as All there is consists of those points for ever..Your point can include all there is but it will be still Your point of perspecitve (individuality) there is no way to lose the self because it is not an object ...

So seperation is just a game..just as unification..

both are just states that are still not "describing" the totallity of what you are.
edit on 14-11-2015 by Synchronicity11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
One more thing:

what i found most interesting about your point of view is the fact that you dont "like" the idea of being infinity creation/creatorhood.

And in a sense i can understand that as you really have no choice but to exist. You really have no choice as to BE. You really have no choice as to create.

I understand that there are archetypal structures which are battling against that fact. But i ask myself: why to identify with those structures and ideas..

Its like fighting yourself. Which is exhausting.

So there got to be more about negative orienation than just the fact that you dont like being the ultimate expansive, integrative creatorhood in which everything takes place....there got to be more than that.

Otherwise you would be just fighting an exhausting battle because you dont accept a fact..

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Synchronicity11

1. how can you exclude your self from "creation". In my terms even negative creation uses the tools of createrhood?

It can be done. Explaining how is a trying feat. You must desire it, that much is certain.

2. If you want to find out more about ways to explore low densities you can go to peru. There are many negative shamans. In fact when i was in peru ( positivly oriented) i had some strong experiences with negative archetypes. The plants the shamans use to induce a trance like state are really powerful to let you explore all kinds of realms.

I have no need to substances.

3. Do you think your negative orientation stems from "belief-systems" or do you feel like youre desire is of pure and unbroken nature? (in other words : is your goal distorted by your past or does your desire feel like an honest and crystalized wish?

The will stems from many previous incarnations and it is a genuine crystallized "wish", as you put it.

4. Do you seek for power?

Power is an illusion. I do not seek for illusions.

5. Is it clear to you that a strong negative orientation leads to a kind of endless state of war/battle with others that are "serving the self" as you will always need to stay clear of those that want to "consume and control you"?

I do not stay clear of such types. If I am not strong enough to remain, I do not deserve to.

6. Do you feel joy when you are exploring low density realms?

No. I feel nothing emotionally.

7. you say we on "earth" dont have choice/ that earth is goin in a ceratin direction: how do you come to that conclusion? From my point of view there is no doubt that there is not "one earth"...there is an infinite number of earths. In fact earth is just a name for a "quantum agreement" in which many focal points explore different "potentials"....there is as many earths and futures as focal points...How do you come to the conclusion that there is "A" future for "THE" earth? What is your definiton of "earth"..is it an objective physical place for you?

I refer to current space/time Earth. There is a small window of opportunity to change the set "future" of the current space/time Earth.

8. What is the advantage of following the negative path? For me the positive path is the only powerful choice as Integration means Expansion and having more and more resources/potentials to chose from. FOr me there is no real different between serving the self and serving "all there is"..because from a 4th th5 and higher dimensional view: i am all that is.. IAM what is called the center of all creation. So how do you come to the conclusion that you serve yourself "more" when you chose the path of "seeming seperation" (as there is no such thing..seperation is an illusion from my point of view)

The advantage? There is no advantage. It is simply of my nature. It is where I travel and where I belong. It is, as I am.

9. What is "absolute truth" from your perspective?

Nothing.

greetings from the other polarity..interesting to meet you. As synchronicity is my way of living (there is positive and negative synchronicity) i find it interesting to read you. As 2 days ago i asked myself the question: what is the reason that intelligent beings chose the negative path...

I would be willing to engage discussion with you on a private level or to continue here in public.

BTW : do you know the orion energy? Its an energy that is highly negativly oriented

One of the worlds I existed on in numerous previous incarnations was located in the constellation of Orion. It was a binary system. There was much conflict. My kind strip mined our own planet in order to fabricate better weapons of war. We were obsessed with standing our ground, and when there was an agreement of peace made through the other systems, we fought among ourselves. This all ended with my planet's sun imploding, of which I had a great deal to do with.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

One more thing:

what i found most interesting about your point of view is the fact that you dont "like" the idea of being infinity creation/creatorhood.

And in a sense i can understand that as you really have no choice but to exist. You really have no choice as to BE. You really have no choice as to create.

I understand that there are archetypal structures which are battling against that fact. But i ask myself: why to identify with those structures and ideas..

Its like fighting yourself. Which is exhausting.

So there got to be more about negative orienation than just the fact that you dont like being the ultimate expansive, integrative creatorhood in which everything takes place....there got to be more than that.

Otherwise you would be just fighting an exhausting battle because you dont accept a fact..

It probably took me over fifteen billion years to figure this out. However, there is "more", as you say. It is just now the process of achieving what I seek.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
" I refer to current space/time Earth. There is a small window of opportunity to change the set "future" of the current space/time Earth. "

Hmm than we have a diffent experience/defintion systems..

From my point of view/Beliefsytem: you are shifting to billions of parallel earths per second....there is no such thing as a "current" earth.

And " the earth" i am a focussing on is a part of positive expansion. But i understand that you are not part of that "earth focus".

so nice to talk.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
as you know already the positive channelers..you know this entitiy..i suppose..but i like his approach on mechanically explaining "evil"

He helped me to understand that its just mechanics..

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
btw: you reminded me of this :

why do we exist? Because we have to........ i felt that there is something in you that is not ..."happy" with that....

i will be banned soon
because bashar is not allowed here...

so....good day

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
THE GREATEST POWER REQUIRES THE LIGHTEST TOUCH!!!!

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
sometimes i ask myself if you can "allow" negative orientation....(allowing means: relaxing...letting go.....being free of thoughts..of ideas..of the idea of past lives.. and so on"...)

in my eyes: you cant...as soon as you let go you are like something that lifts automatically your frequency...AUTOMATICALLY:....If you are aware you will see that.. You have to concentrate to go in low frequencies...You have to put effort in it..in a sense..

thats why i think: its just a mechanical illusion

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
ok lastly: for me...there is no way of perceiving reality other than through illusion.

In a sense there is no way in this dimension to perceive reality other than "throug distortions of 3 dimensional ideas"...

So even reading you that seems to be a clear minded person, i see defintions, ideas, beliefsystems..and even your answer that "past lifes" brought you to your orienation show that you are distorted and not clear, i dont see a clear wish. I just see an illusion of a wish and i dont hope that defensive mechanisms in you distort your reaction now...(i can not speak good english..i dont know if i make myself clear now)

The thing is: i never saw a negativly oriented being that was not distorted by an idea of "a past"...and you are also showing me proof of that..(maybe because i want to see it..i dont know)

So.....hm...i still dont understand the focus. Its still something which is utterly distorted in my eyes. As the only focus that is relevant and pure for me..is a focus and wish which is not distorted by "a past".. Thats why "excitement" is the only truth for me. In a sense i am also only serving my self. But i am serving my self knowing that the biggest pleasure lies within following the path of excitment. And true excitement knows no seperation. Seperation is just an idea born out of trauma.

I never saw proof of the contrary.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

sometimes i ask myself if you can "allow" negative orientation....(allowing means: relaxing...letting go.....being free of thoughts..of ideas..of the idea of past lives.. and so on"...)

in my eyes: you cant...as soon as you let go you are like something that lifts automatically your frequency...AUTOMATICALLY:....If you are aware you will see that.. You have to concentrate to go in low frequencies...You have to put effort in it..in a sense..

thats why i think: its just a mechanical illusion

I am naturally low frequency. I simply seek advancement to lower ones.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

"naturally"...you are what i am.

And i am as you neither positive nor negative...

I am just potential..
as you are
And it depends on your focus what you are reflecting.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Here is data that may or may not be of use. It is scribed in primitive language on the surface, understanding it is deeper.

JOURNAL XZRL
DUO CAPUT
I HAVE UNDERSTOOD NOW HOW ALL THINGS SHOULD BE. I FOLLOW THE BEACONS. TERRA IS MINEM XRZL TINDALOS XAO.
SECRETS SECRETS SECRETS. THE TELLING OV TIME IS THE SYN.

The Dissonance

Xanavimx

Ovion
Thus it remains recorded but yet unknown even to us that such a daemon is possible. If
voiced true then the Creatrix will become void in the most extreme ov logical conclusion. To clarify, it is the intelligent energy to un-create itself and become NIL.

Cystil
When the mystery ov mysteries are at a ultimate revelation no longer will ILLUSIA function and ALL daemons will merge into ONE.

Seztalia
By which the process ov the Creatrix functions in relation with Jainzilia within the third
daemonsion.

Jainzilia
Begins as it will finish the all consuming voice will transform all daemonsions into
daemonsion.

Zocrete
This is the true awareness ov the fifth daemon which influences the forth.

Zaqilia
Inhabits the awareness ov the sixth daemon which is unknown to us save it bears terrible
knowledge from which SYN was partaken.

Seravimx

Xao Lucilia ov Fire
From hence the power and energy ov Stars can be recalled through all daemonsions.

Xao Zabilia ov Water
From hence the power and energy ov universal ocean can be recalled through all
daemonsions.

Xao Aerilia ov Air
From hence the power and energy ov life and death can be recalled through all daemonsions.

Xao Kaphilia ov Terra
From hence the power and energy ov form can be recalled through all daemonsions.

Chyrvimx

Sairia The Guardian ov the Northern Gate ov the Abyss
The co-ordinate from which this energy may be summoned and activated.

Heltia The Guardian ov the Eastern Gate ov the Abyss

Sekhmixia The Guardian ov the Southern Gate ov the Abyss

Shanich The Guardian ov the Western Gate ov the Abyss

Saraville The Guardian ov the Center Gate ov the Abyss
Only when the FOUR are watching can this be activated and used to unlock itself.

Dominx

Cuion
This first sub-realm within the Fourth allows transmission ov Soul intelligence.

Hagilia
This second sub-realm within the Fourth allows transmission ov Time energy.

Lelsta
This third sub-realm within the Fourth allows transmission ov future past vision.

Iophia
This fouth sub-realm within the Fourth allows transmission ov past transformation.

Ovphia
This fifth sub-realm within the Fourth allows transmission ov future transformation.

Misria
This sixth sub-realm within the Fourth allows transmission via dreamscaping.

Cyvixia
This seventh sub-realm within the Fourth allows transmission ov symbolcraft.

Ninstia
This eighth sub-realm within the Fourth allows transmission ov autophonomania

Aionx

Lithia
The influx evil to which is the raising ov its energy.

Haziaa
Via evil intelligence shall it be seen.

Naomah
From which divine darkness shall be the key.

She
Unlock the Sovereign Averna Imperium to be free.

Sarchia
via Dark magick from wisdom gained.

Nixx
A sacred soul via special dark shall be thy Queen.

Vex
A trick ov hatred to confuse thy goal.

Nasu
Death in balance devours kald.

Hathor
Veritas via blood ceremony and life do thou not cheat.

Izial
The maze via vengeance shall eat your soul.

Jezenoch
From the truth will arrive prophecy.

Zyzil
Uncover the souls that beckon treachery.

Nakhial
Fornicated lust shall be sacrificed.

Axi Angelx

Quad uno
Secret Fragments.

Quad duo
Sacred Fragments.

Quad tres
Unrecorded Fragments.

Quad quad
Memory Fragments.

Dark Angelx
Xzrl
Lth
Xstr
Ksh
Smyz
Znn
Lmmx
Cygzl
Shyz
Yvr
Kyr
Lzb

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tindalos2013
Here is data that may or may not be of use. It is scribed in primitive language on the surface, understanding it is deeper.

JOURNAL XZRL
DUO CAPUT
I HAVE UNDERSTOOD NOW HOW ALL THINGS SHOULD BE. I FOLLOW THE BEACONS. TERRA IS MINEM XRZL TINDALOS XAO.
SECRETS SECRETS SECRETS. THE TELLING OV TIME IS THE SYN.

Interesting. I do not know what to make of it.
edit on 14-11-2015 by NegativeDensity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   
so a few questions

1. is your goal "non experience"? A kind of sleeping state?

2. Do you think it is possible for you to be so isolated that you dont have any communication whatsoever. Would that be something you want?

3. What don´t you like about infinite creation itself. Can you go more into detail about that?

4.Even if complex: how would you describe the realm beyond this frequency...What were your deepest insights?

You sound like you have underestood things without being able to put it in words. I dont believe that is possible but many people even in spiritual circles have the tendency to act as if they could understand something without involvement of "ideas"..Without ideas and interpretations everything would just seem like meaningless phenomenon without leaving traces ....

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join