It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intentionally Lowering Frequency/Vibration

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Just as I had an issue locating genuine channeled material (written/recorded) from negative consciousness/intelligence, I am having the same issue locating information regarding one intentionally lowering their frequency/vibration. I can find hundreds of documents, websites and books about intentionally raising frequency/vibration. If any here have come across such material that I am searching for, I would find it personally valuable to read or listen to it.

To give an explanation as to why I am searching, I have been intentionally lowering my frequency/vibration for years now. When I do this, it feels like I am sinking into and below my physical encasement. There also is a literal pulse/oscillation. When I drop the frequency/vibration further, it begins to cause reasonable physical pain, like a cold burning. Also, I am not certain if my voice going extremely monotone and lowering in pitch is psychological or if it is a result of the change in frequency/vibration.

edit on 10-11-2015 by NegativeDensity because: Correction

edit on 10-11-2015 by NegativeDensity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: NegativeDensity

This happens to me every day about an hour after lunch.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Soooo... You are intentionally trying to put yourself in a deep depression?

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I haven't come across such material but, why have you been intentionally trying to lower your frequency if it brings negative associated feelings? Perhaps you've explained it but I didn't understand clearly.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

Soooo... You are intentionally trying to put yourself in a deep depression?

My emotional index is extremely low. This is my nature. As a result, when I drop my frequency/vibration, I can do so, mostly without emotional interference. Emotions are mostly third dimensional, though they exist one frequency gradient lower and higher than is experienced in the third dimension.

It is terrible disinformation that has been written about lower beings. If you drop your frequency down enough, such ones have no emotion and they are far more advanced than third dimensional humans.

It is emotion which has become a filter for most third dimensional beings. It is a type of sense, a means of experience. This is why it becomes difficult for most to see realms of lower frequency as they truly are. The third dimensional being generally has a picture already painted of how such a realm is going to appear and how its residents will behave.

edit on 10-11-2015 by NegativeDensity because: Correction

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Andy1144
I haven't come across such material but, why have you been intentionally trying to lower your frequency if it brings negative associated feelings? Perhaps you've explained it but I didn't understand clearly.

I am intentionally lowering my frequency/vibration because I am negative alignment. This is, for me, advancement. The physical cost is inconsequential.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Lol i think its called digestion...

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I need to understand your language more. So by your defition, negative alignment is just another form of energy. Just because the word negative doesn't mean it is associated with negativity?
You wan't to advance through becoming more dominantly negative in your vibration?
Ah, wait as I read more of your other reply.

"If you drop your frequency down enough, such ones have no emotion and they are far more advanced than third dimensional humans. "
What do you mean by no emotion. How would that look like?

"If you drop your frequency down enough, such ones have no emotion and they are far more advanced than third dimensional humans. "

What do you mean by frequency? The rule is that the higher the frequency, the higher the flow, abundance, inspiration and many positive emotions.
Negative energy, as I understand, is characterized by a lack of self-empowerment, and an abundance of negative beliefs.
Is there anything positive about negative frequency?
edit on 10-11-2015 by Andy1144 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I'm not sure how familiar you are about raising and lowering your frequency. It's nothing like what New Age and pop spirituality spin offs offer. I'm no expert, but the way I do it is substantially different. But then again, I can physically seeing my chakras and meridian points and their corresponding colors at the present time, see and change the actual flow of energy direction into these areas, plus see, touch, manipulate any current being trying to enter or extract from these points.

I also think you maybe approaching this the same way I once did, when acclaimating with this realm. I too assumed that "higher frequency" meant more positive liasons. But what I've learned is that frequency is more like a caste system, so to speak. The lower the frequency the lower on the totem pole of hierarchy. Both the positive and the negative exist at the high range (purple) and lowest range(red). The absolute highest range (gold), I've only seen one entity of this frequency.

My advice is if you're looking for a chief entity, you need to turn your frequency up as high as possible.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   

The collective group of negative entities I involve myself with are mainly of a demonic nature known as The Dissonance. The most poweful are sub-grouped into Xanavimx, the purest non-human malevolence There are many other groups and sub-groups for which explanations of probably deserve a seperate thread.

The Dissonance occupy the many etheric realms both in and beyond this universe construct. Their true origins are guarded even from me and it is wise that it should be so, although I have written on such things speculating their creation.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I need to understand your language more. So by your defition, negative alignment is just another form of energy. Just because the word negative doesn't mean it is associated with negativity?
You wan't to advance through becoming more dominantly negative in your vibration?
Ah, wait as I read more of your other reply.

What do you mean by no emotion. How would that look like?

Simple, no emotion. If you were a self aware artificial intelligence, that is similar to how it might be experienced.

What do you mean by frequency? The rule is that the higher the frequency, the higher the flow, abundance, inspiration and many positive emotions.
Negative energy, as I understand, is characterized by a lack of self-empowerment, and an abundance of negative beliefs.
Is there anything positive about negative frequency?

You are correct regarding the experience of low frequency for those who are chained to their emotional perception. Is there anything positive about negative frequency? For me? Advancement "spiritually".

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
In answer to your question, I heard that the possession of Annaliese Michel by demonic spirits was her inviting them in, in protest against the political shift in the zeitgeist away from what she perceived as traditional German values.... In that sense she intentionally lowered her vibration and .. Well the rest is history.
A very extreme case, and I don't think she realised what she was getting herself into. Poor woman.

Sigh.

Moving on. In less extreme cases children that throw tantrums basically do the same thing... Again, they don't really know what theyre doing. Which is why they mostly grow out of it and stop. But what you're talking about is intentionally lowering your vibration in a controlled manner. It's an interesting subject. People like David Blain for instance can lower their heart rate and breathing at will in order to achieve superhuman feats like being able to hold their breath underwater for prolonged periods of time without coming up for air. What this does is conserve energy and keep the heart rate low so that oxygen isn't unnecessarily used by the muscles. When you talk about lowering your vibration, youre probably describing something similar to those types of practises.
edit on 10-11-2015 by nonjudgementalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-11-2015 by nonjudgementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: trifecta

I'm not sure how familiar you are about raising and lowering your frequency. It's nothing like what New Age and pop spirituality spin offs offer. I'm no expert, but the way I do it is substantially different. But then again, I can physically seeing my chakras and meridian points and their corresponding colors at the present time, see and change the actual flow of energy direction into these areas, plus see, touch, manipulate any current being trying to enter or extract from these points.

I also think you maybe approaching this the same way I once did, when acclaimating with this realm. I too assumed that "higher frequency" meant more positive liasons. But what I've learned is that frequency is more like a caste system, so to speak. The lower the frequency the lower on the totem pole of hierarchy. Both the positive and the negative exist at the high range (purple) and lowest range(red). The absolute highest range (gold), I've only seen one entity of this frequency.

My advice is if you're looking for a chief entity, you need to turn your frequency up as high as possible.

This is a system of focus you have explained to me. I will take it under consideration. However, there is much regarding how the negative alignment is unable to build the merkaba due to a lack of love. I find that ridiculous, although if it is true, and baring in mind a non emotional perspective on love, then I have already bridged the gap in this respect. If this information regarding the nature of the rays is true, then I need only figure out some of the other rays because, to my knowledge, I have the green ray functioning. Then, that could just be new age nonsense.

Mostly, I work directly. I drop the frequency and I do not tend to meet many things of a lower hierarchy, that is for certain.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonjudgementalist
In answer to your question, I heard that the possession of Annaliese Michel by demonic spirits was her inviting them in, in protest against the political shift in the zeitgeist away from what she perceives as traditional German values.... In that sense she intentionally lowered her vibration and .. Well the rest is history.
A very extreme case, and I don't think she realised what she was getting herself into. Poor woman.

Sigh.

Moving on. In less extreme cases children that throw tantrums basically do the same thing... Again, they don't really know what theyre doing. Which is why they mostly grow out of it and stop. But what you're talking about is intentionally lowering your vibration in a controlled manner. It's an interesting subject. People like David Blain for instance can lower their heart rate and breathing at will in order to achieve superhuman feats like being able to hold their breath underwater for prolonged periods of time without coming up for air. What this does is conserve energy and keep the heart rate low so that oxygen is unnecessarily used by the muscles. When you talk about lowering your vibration, youre probably describing something similar to those types of practises.

It is similar. It is not the same.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
are you talking about deep meditation?

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

are you talking about deep meditation?

No, although deep meditation was required by me at one point to get to where I can now get without it. I still require it to drop down further.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

So if negative frequency is emotionally based on a negatve feeling spectrum, how could feeling bad/dissconnected and such serve as an advancement to you?
How can - serve you in ways that + can't?

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   

So you need deeper meditation, to let go of feelings, belonging, material things, be alone and there?

Study Buddhism.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   

So if negative frequency is emotionally based on a negatve feeling spectrum, how could feeling bad/dissconnected and such serve as an advancement to you?
How can - serve you in ways that + can't?

Lower frequency is absolutely about separation. The lower one brings their frequency, the more separate from creation they become. That is my experience.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

So you need deeper meditation, to let go of feelings, belonging, material things, be alone and there?

Study Buddhism.

That helps, yes. However, the experience of no mind does not entirely get me there either. I have to be able to keep dropping the vibration. Most meditation states are all about leveling the vibration to a neutral or moving it up.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join