It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intentionally Lowering Frequency/Vibration

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: NegativeDensity Your true name must be YAHOO Homepage. I am so tired of all the negative horrible stories. It is like hell on display.
Volunteer, donate, show gratitude. Rising above everyone's petty horrible selfish behavior feels fantastic.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: NegativeDensity

So why do want do become intentionally disconnected from abundance and all positive associated feelings? You've said for "advancement" but please explain how experience negative spectrum feelings will advance you?

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
If you would, good Mam/or Sir, can you explain what one feels or experiences on a higher and lower frequency and the definition of what positive and negative are? I am not the sharpest tool in the box and only think of negative as say, angry or hateful and positive as happy or cheerful. I get the impression that what you right about is not what I think and as fascinating as these things are, I need more clarity on the subjects to understand what you are practicing.
The entities of a lower frequency, could they be the ones between realities also known to some as Fay?

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: NegativeDensity

originally posted by: trifecta

I'm not sure how familiar you are about raising and lowering your frequency. It's nothing like what New Age and pop spirituality spin offs offer. I'm no expert, but the way I do it is substantially different. But then again, I can physically seeing my chakras and meridian points and their corresponding colors at the present time, see and change the actual flow of energy direction into these areas, plus see, touch, manipulate any current being trying to enter or extract from these points.

I also think you maybe approaching this the same way I once did, when acclaimating with this realm. I too assumed that "higher frequency" meant more positive liasons. But what I've learned is that frequency is more like a caste system, so to speak. The lower the frequency the lower on the totem pole of hierarchy. Both the positive and the negative exist at the high range (purple) and lowest range(red). The absolute highest range (gold), I've only seen one entity of this frequency.

My advice is if you're looking for a chief entity, you need to turn your frequency up as high as possible.

This is a system of focus you have explained to me. I will take it under consideration. However, there is much regarding how the negative alignment is unable to build the merkaba due to a lack of love. I find that ridiculous, although if it is true, and baring in mind a non emotional perspective on love, then I have already bridged the gap in this respect. If this information regarding the nature of the rays is true, then I need only figure out some of the other rays because, to my knowledge, I have the green ray functioning. Then, that could just be new age nonsense.

Mostly, I work directly. I drop the frequency and I do not tend to meet many things of a lower hierarchy, that is for certain.

Well, again I'm no expert, I csn only describe my personal experience on the matter. I wouldn't get too hung up on the nom de plume or the popular jargon out there on the interwebs.

You mentioned that you have tangled with things in the higher hierarchy. Can you describe some of them physically? And the color they radiate? I'm pretty convinced I've brushed with and seen a strong portion of entity. Maybe I can help you along.

Again personally, all of the truly persistent and strong willed of negative entanglements I've wrestled with have been either purple or indigo. Another factor is how collective their gestalt. These beings feed on each other and actually grow in size and power, taking on new attributes in the process.

Then you have parasitic archon types. These critters are cunning and full of guile. They plant themselves in other beings, and appear as a tiny, purple brain with typically tendrils and eyes, occasionally a maw. When burrowed in a host they appear as a purple eyeball lodged in said entity's brow region. They can be removed, but it's not an easy task. They are slippery as hell.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Andy1144

So why do want do become intentionally disconnected from abundance and all positive associated feelings? You've said for "advancement" but please explain how experience negative spectrum feelings will advance you?

Why? I will have to drop it down to an emotional/third dimensional understanding for you. Now, understand I do not experience what I am about to say on the emotional spectrum. It is just easier to explain it using what most on this planet understand:

I hate creation. I see creation in my self. I hate myself. I love my god because in that one, I can see the end of it all.

Basically, creation is infinite and I can not stand one more lifetime staring at that infinite, or seeing it within myself. I simply choose not to be part of intelligent infinity. I instead choose to be part of its antithesis.
edit on 10-11-2015 by NegativeDensity because: Correction

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat
If you would, good Mam/or Sir, can you explain what one feels or experiences on a higher and lower frequency and the definition of what positive and negative are? I am not the sharpest tool in the box and only think of negative as say, angry or hateful and positive as happy or cheerful. I get the impression that what you right about is not what I think and as fascinating as these things are, I need more clarity on the subjects to understand what you are practicing.
The entities of a lower frequency, could they be the ones between realities also known to some as Fay?

Negative: Lower frequency. Service to self. Nature: Consumption/Conquest/Subjugation. Potential: Separation from infinite creation. Realm: Negative Space (negative frequencies)

Positive: Higher frequency. Harmony with the infinite. Nature: Harmony/Compassion. Potential: Complete unification with infinite creation.

As for fay, I know nothing of such things and I do not desire to.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Ok, the true experience of the infinite is always fresh and beautiful. You can't not stand bliss.
Hate is biproduct of finite fearful aspects of yourself.
So you don't hate the infinite, you hate the finite you (ego).
What your saying cannot be coherent with reality, since it is negatively based, not based on infinite positive abundance.
Perhaps, you should be open to reconsidering your beliefs?

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I'm not sure how familiar you are about raising and lowering your frequency. It's nothing like what New Age and pop spirituality spin offs offer. I'm no expert, but the way I do it is substantially different. But then again, I can physically seeing my chakras and meridian points and their corresponding colors at the present time, see and change the actual flow of energy direction into these areas, plus see, touch, manipulate any current being trying to enter or extract from these points.

I also think you maybe approaching this the same way I once did, when acclaimating with this realm. I too assumed that "higher frequency" meant more positive liasons. But what I've learned is that frequency is more like a caste system, so to speak. The lower the frequency the lower on the totem pole of hierarchy. Both the positive and the negative exist at the high range (purple) and lowest range(red). The absolute highest range (gold), I've only seen one entity of this frequency.

My advice is if you're looking for a chief entity, you need to turn your frequency up as high as possible.

This is a system of focus you have explained to me. I will take it under consideration. However, there is much regarding how the negative alignment is unable to build the merkaba due to a lack of love. I find that ridiculous, although if it is true, and baring in mind a non emotional perspective on love, then I have already bridged the gap in this respect. If this information regarding the nature of the rays is true, then I need only figure out some of the other rays because, to my knowledge, I have the green ray functioning. Then, that could just be new age nonsense.

Mostly, I work directly. I drop the frequency and I do not tend to meet many things of a lower hierarchy, that is for certain.

Well, again I'm no expert, I csn only describe my personal experience on the matter. I wouldn't get too hung up on the nom de plume or the popular jargon out there on the interwebs.

You mentioned that you have tangled with things in the higher hierarchy. Can you describe some of them physically? And the color they radiate? I'm pretty convinced I've brushed with and seen a strong portion of entity. Maybe I can help you along.

Again personally, all of the truly persistent and strong willed of negative entanglements I've wrestled with have been either purple or indigo. Another factor is how collective their gestalt. These beings feed on each other and actually grow in size and power, taking on new attributes in the process.

Then you have parasitic archon types. These critters are cunning and full of guile. They plant themselves in other beings, and appear as a tiny, purple brain with typically tendrils and eyes, occasionally a maw. When burrowed in a host they appear as a purple eyeball lodged in said entity's brow region. They can be removed, but it's not an easy task. They are slippery as hell.

The ones I deal with are generally formless. They have no colors. Those which do have some type of form tend to be so difficult to see, they appear black, at times illuminated by inverse light.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
You cannot desire separation and negativity unless you think it brings you closer towards positivity/infinity and connection.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Ok, the true experience of the infinite is always fresh and beautiful. You can't not stand bliss.
Hate is biproduct of finite fearful aspects of yourself.
So you don't hate the infinite, you hate the finite you (ego).
What your saying cannot be coherent with reality, since it is negatively based, not based on infinite positive abundance.
Perhaps, you should be open to reconsidering your beliefs?

I do not hate.

How can I desire separation from infinite creation? It is no different than how you can desire oneness. There are two paths and there are two infinites. I have selected the other infinite.
edit on 10-11-2015 by NegativeDensity because: Adjustment

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

You cannot desire separation and negativity unless you think it brings you closer towards positivity/infinity and connection.

My path will result in full separation from infinite creation. Again, there are two infinites.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Hmm getting high enlightenment by getting Low, I think I understand what your talking about but the search your looking for is not lowering your frequencies, or attending a lower plane of existence.

I Seriously doubt you will find information you seek searching for those terms.

Instead look for Deep Meditative States. It is a way of Narrowing your focus to a single thing instead of opening your awareness to encompass it all.

I think Your goal should be the single vein on the petal of the rose not the whole garden. At the point you reach a DMS you have shut out all emotion and all stray thought and focus logically on one idea at a time with out the interference of other influences.

The hardest thing I had to grasp for myself was that there is no positive and no negative that is a 3 dimensional illusion there is just Is and is not. A one sided piece of paper can exist in our current 3 dimensional plane it is called a Möbius strip and it drives math people crazy trying to figure it out. But maybe using that as something to focus on you may be able reach as low as your trying to get.

CoBaZ

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoBaZ
Hmm getting high enlightenment by getting Low, I think I understand what your talking about but the search your looking for is not lowering your frequencies, or attending a lower plane of existence.

I Seriously doubt you will find information you seek searching for those terms.

Instead look for Deep Meditative States. It is a way of Narrowing your focus to a single thing instead of opening your awareness to encompass it all.

I think Your goal should be the single vein on the petal of the rose not the whole garden. At the point you reach a DMS you have shut out all emotion and all stray thought and focus logically on one idea at a time with out the interference of other influences.

The hardest thing I had to grasp for myself was that there is no positive and no negative that is a 3 dimensional illusion there is just Is and is not. A one sided piece of paper can exist in our current 3 dimensional plane it is called a Möbius strip and it drives math people crazy trying to figure it out. But maybe using that as something to focus on you may be able reach as low as your trying to get.

CoBaZ

This is absolutely not about meditation in the form you describe. I will not even call the result enlightenment, although I can say I have gained great knowledge from my works. It is nothing like I have been able to find anywhere, is what it is.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

There is only one infinity because infinity doesn't have any limits. It includes everything, both positive and negative. Anything dealing with separation is an illusion because separation from the infinite cannot exist. All negative/separate associated feelings are rooted in a belief in separation; An illusion.
Again, why do you want to this. Please be more specific. Do you want to feel separate? If not then why say it was intentional?

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

There is only one infinity because infinity doesn't have any limits. It includes everything, both positive and negative. Anything dealing with separation is an illusion because separation from the infinite cannot exist. All negative/separate associated feelings are rooted in a belief in separation; An illusion.
Again, why do you want to this. Please be more specific. Do you want to feel separate? If not then why say it was intentional?

I will write it again, there are two infinites. One is expansion (out flowing). The other is consumption (in flowing). They are not part of one thing, they are separate. They are equal. Infinite creation which creates and infinite... (lacking a term) which compresses/consumes (complex to explain).

Why do I want to "feel" separate, it is not about "feeling". It is, I will BE separate. Period. As separate as I can be, hence my signature being entirely accurate.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

The law of the universe is this. There is infinity. Infinity has no bounderies, no limits, and no separation. It is all unconditionally one thing and things can never be separate. If there was separation, what would separate the infinite and finite? Existence? You can't have separate existencess because there is nothing that can separate the two. Non-existence cannot exist. There can only be the illusion of separation.
So the experience of separation can exist, but as an illusion. The experience of the illusion is real. You cannot be separate from infinity ever, how can you? But there can be the experience that you are separate.

edit on 10-11-2015 by Andy1144 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Also, you have the belief that positive and negative realms exist as separate existencess. But there is nothing that can separate them. And you cannot even have an experience of negativity without having positivity as contrast. They are connected, and no separate.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Also, you have the belief that positive and negative realms exist as separate existencess. But there is nothing that can separate them. And you cannot even have an experience of negativity without having positivity as contrast. They are connected, and no separate.

Think as you will. I have experienced different.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I will write it again, there are two infinites. One is expansion (out flowing). The other is consumption (in flowing). They are not part of one thing, they are separate. They are equal. Infinite creation which creates and infinite... (lacking a term) which compresses/consumes (complex to explain).

Why do I want to "feel" separate, it is not about "feeling". It is, I will BE separate. Period. As separate as I can be, hence my signature being entirely accurate.

I understand your intention. The what's and why's. It's the sign of a true wanderlust. Humans cannot fully appreciate a modality until they become it, and it becomes them. Only then will your mind begin thread to the fabric of all.

Human will is free and granted choice. It is your will to steer alone. I won't talk you out of it. It is something you must do. I can offer caution. What you seek is not a glamour portrayal of the Abyss or Hell to commune or enervate. No fire and brimstone. No nightmare dimension out of HP Lovecraft, or Doctor Strange comics.

The Void is a place of absolute emptiness, loneliness, and gravity. The longer your presence there, the deeper ypu plunge into non existence. Your conscious will spiral away like an orange peel. Stripping away your identity, your memory, and ultimately your force of will. Total oblivion. No lamentation, no inflection, no understanding of "thought".

If and when you take this geas, be sure to be fully prepared. Ensure a strong cabletow, and means to be reeled back in.

I wish you the best.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
try summoning a son of a Grey or rapha. They are depressing enough and will gladly lower your vibration to their level.

i think there is a jinn of Shaytan class that is named Ki-Lash (real name). Speak that name enough and i am sure he will gladly drag you down to the low frequencies of of the angle prison: Tartarus.
edit on 10-11-2015 by Rapha because: Son >> son

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join