It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stunning Warning: War Coming to Europe

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
STUNNING WARNING: WAR COMING TO EUROPE
'Unavoidable' that Muslim uprising, European reaction will clash 'outside accepted political channels'
www.wnd.com...

"With millions of Muslim migrants pouring into Europe, some experts are warning the continent faces a future of revolution, civil war or surrender to Islamic rule.

Author, WND columnist and anti-Shariah campaigner Pamela Geller thinks it is already too late. Asked if she thought it would come to civil war in Europe, Geller told WND, “Yes, I do.”

She’s not alone.

“If the European political establishment maintains its stranglehold on power, it seems unavoidable that Islam will continue to build a political presence that will ultimately lead to Muslim uprisings and a European reaction outside of accepted political channels,” said G.M. Davis.

Now that is merely the beginning of the lengthy article..This is intelligently written and pretty much sums up what most people have been trying to describe about what is actually occurring in Europe. Including discussion by Stanford PhD G.M. Davis, I believe everyone should read this important news piece, to gain leverage and understanding about current events in the EU. Succinct, academic, and powerful analysis of the turmoil Europe faces..

Please see link:www.wnd.com...
All quoted material comes from this WND EXCLUSIVE most worthy news piece;

edit on 11.1.2015 by Kandinsky because: Removed all caps title and added external content tags

+28 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I sit here with my shotgun and my sword and say:

We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: tony9802

Link the Stanford quote please

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

This is no journalism!
It's polemic, racist and not even close to objective reporting.
If anything it is some d**a** trying to pull the afraids further to the right.
Ts, sensationalists ...

edit on 1-11-2015 by Peeple because: Auto

edit on 1-11-2015 by Peeple because: Bee

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   

WND is akin to BIN and the Examiner as sources, as I've found out the hard way over time. Take it with a grain of salt. The usual scare tactics. It could happen in the "future", but the "future" is probably 25 or 30 years down the pike. Hopefully I'll be gone by then.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I'm gonna sit with my countrymen black Muslim Jewish white green red paki or Sikh and share a great feast, while you can sit in your xenophobic corner and dreaming about the golden age of mass slaughter

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
When the about page is something like this I have no doubt they have an agenda in portraying immigrants as that. It will be an enourmous problem for sure, the extent of the article goes far beyond that tho.
edit on 1 11 2015 by Mastronaut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

This WND site that is the source is more than questionable.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I don't think that she's right. Europe is going to go down with hardly a whimper within two generations and the U.S. might make three generations because of 9-11 but in the end... Islam will win the Western World. I don't think there is going to be a much of a dust-up save some minor cultural skirmishes, some hold-outs and a lot of complaining during the transition. Toward the end there will of course be the "Submit or Die" ultimatum and some violence but by then, it'll be too late anyway, much of the culture will be transitioned or at least conditioned to acceptance.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hyperia

Link the Stanford quote please

“If the European political establishment maintains its stranglehold on power, it seems unavoidable that Islam will continue to build a political presence that will ultimately lead to Muslim uprisings and a European reaction outside of accepted political channels,” said G.M. Davis.

Davis, a Stanford Ph.D. and the author of “House of War: Islam’s Jihad Against the World,” believes the only way the problem could be solved peacefully is through “an effective anti-Islamic political movement” taking shape in Europe “within a generation.”

There's your quote, it's right there in the article..

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Pamela Gellar is an ultra right wing zionist nutjob and spouts this stuff at every opportunity.
A bit like her bestest buddy Mr. Nutty-yahoo.

Whilst I do have some very serious concerns around the current sudden immigrant influx and who is behind it, I don't think we are at the stage yet to be submitting to Sharia law and watching public beheading in the street or town square. I'm sure Murdoch would get the rights to that anyway and make it pay-per-view.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: redhorse

Sure, cause if one thing is known, then it is how successfull islamic states are...
Sorry, but you're so wrong. Most Muslims living here in second generation eat pig.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Hyperia

Davis is not an employee of Stanford. Although WND is trying to portray him as such. His claim to fame is writing a book and co-directing a "documentary" bashing Islam. Both of which were funded by WND.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

This is no journalism!
It's polemic, racist and not even close to objective reporting.
If anything it is some d**a** trying to pull the afraids further to the right.
Ts, sensationalists ...

You act as though this couldn't possibly happen..here try this article:www.jihadwatch.org... The title reads: UK universities to ban feminists and conservatives to avoid offending Muslims, is this really happening and have we just entered the twilight zone..

There is a new thread by the way concerning banning feminists and conservatives at this link:www.abovetopsecret.com... Don't be angry with me for finding this material..
edit on 1-11-2015 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Yes, I find that G.M. Davis has a PHD from Stanford in 2003 in Political Science. Still does not mean he is not a nut.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: redhorse

No ma'am people like me would never allow that to happen, we will stand and fight I have and would again if I was called to do so. More to the point when it mentioned Pamela Gellar I thought the article was bunk and hyperbole. Secularism will win, it has won, and it will always win!
edit on 1-11-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

No, you give me her direct quote, not a piece taken out of context.. If you make a statement from Stanford, you need to fill out the whole segment..

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

In the trash bin it goes for my part

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

No it's not really happening. Wait a few days, breathe, it will go away. No reason to get racist.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I know you are a smart guy, secularism never wins..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join