It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stunning Warning: War Coming to Europe

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: tony9802

I too become very weary of posting articles that are automatically slandered merely because they criticize the dangers of radical muslim predetermination.

No your threads are criticized because you use one Islamophobe source after another. People like Geller and Robert Spencer are well known Islamophobes and members of this forum know it. These two are so bad at spreading their hate for Muslims that England wouldn't even let them into their country.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Once one takes the times in which we live and blends with current events and ongoing efforts to create divisions of hate and murder... to suggest that Europe is headed in any other direction than one of internal bloodshed... is simply illogical, IMHO.

21st century Active-Islam is, pretty much, in an open declared state of war with all nations they click into as being 'Christian'. Entering as refugees into any European nation is, basically, a free ticket to taking ALL of what was handed to them in a spirit of sharing.

I cannot help but agree that major conflict is about to arrive... not just in Europe, but in the US as well.
The purposeful take down of western civilization is well underway.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

And at dinnertime, she wasn't even invited to sit at the same dinner table. She didn't object of course, because she understood the concept of 'when in Rome'.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Oh FFS. World Nut Daily? Seriously? The website that even the lunatics think is insane?

No.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: redhorse

.... you're so wrong. Most Muslims living here in second generation eat pig.

these muslim accommodating moves by the left & globalist elites is a bewildering thing to my reasoning...

are the Muslim hordes being showered with free income/ Walmart shopping cards/ free health/ voting rights/training for those who insist on working instead of being a fat-sassy welfare case...

A. because the USA & NAYO Allies of the West, created all their troubles
B. or is this a stealth tactic to defang the Muslim Jihad mindset from that militant-religion-ideology
C. this is a plan to assimilate the Jihad mindset into peaceful inaction on the European elites who firmly believe that when the Imams & Mullahs replace the EU leadership they will retire with their heads on-their-shoulders (ha-ha, unlikely)

I see only a dystopia resulting in this flood of Muslims (read Rev, 12 ---where the Earth "swallows up" this hoard intent upon doing evil spawn)

?: climate change?... earthquakes & lava eruptions all over the EU and the Western hemisphere?
!: the hoards will overtake the globe for the whole time up-to & including the last 7 years of prophetic eschatology

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: redhorse

.... you're so wrong. Most Muslims living here in second generation eat pig.

these muslim accommodating moves by the left & globalist elites is a bewildering thing to my reasoning...

Thought of muslims injecting some more Abrahamic values into Western nations actually bewilderes you , eh ? It's a bit of a misnomer for a " Judeo-Christian " civilization to object to more of Abraham's Jurisdiction , me thinks .
Hmm , Maybe the Capitalist Democracy went too far with it's ways and now the Karma is calling out for an Equilibrium ?
Have you ever considered the possibility that your people have deviated from the righteous path ?

are the Muslim hordes being showered with free income/ Walmart shopping cards/ free health/ voting rights/training for those who insist on working instead of being a fat-sassy welfare case...

So let me get this ; you are suggesting that there should be benefit parity between a refugee and an unemployed citizen . Providing for refugees is something USA signed up on long ago . Do you suggest that the USA should break a binding contract ?

A. because the USA & NAYO Allies of the West, created all their troubles

last 1000 years was by and large peacefull in Middle East . Locals ruled the lands and there was hardly any trouble . Right now we are looking at a possible ww3 beginning with the total destruction of Damascus .
You think NATO has nothing to do with the troubles that we are all facing ?
Locals might have had their local regional wars time to time but what the west is facing right now is not a regional effort neither it actually originates from the " Muslims " themselves.

B. or is this a stealth tactic to defang the Muslim Jihad mindset from that militant-religion-ideology

It's just a humane thing to do a human being who escaped from a war zone . Not every Jihadi is out to get you or the west either . Sometimes a Jihad can be waged against one's weakness , such as obesity , laziness , unreasoningness
etc , etc .

C. this is a plan to assimilate the Jihad mindset into peaceful inaction on the European elites who firmly believe that when the Imams & Mullahs replace the EU leadership they will retire with their heads on-their-shoulders (ha-ha, unlikely)
Take an innocent life and as if you have killed whole of humanity and subsequently there is NEVER EVER a room for you in HEAVEN . No Heaven = NO 72 .....
You see where I am going with this , don't you ?
I dare say the " reality " for what it's worth , doesn't remotely resemble to what you believe it does .
All that bewilderment must have taken it's toll on you . Poor chap , have a cup of tea , that'll sort you right out .

I see only a dystopia resulting in this flood of Muslims (read Rev, 12 ---where the Earth "swallows up" this hoard intent upon doing evil spawn)

I see an entegration process and infusion of young work force problems . You see a devil with horns I see a pet goat .

Islam would like to smash the tables of money changers too but you are defending them .
Muslims emulate the stand of Jesus while you stand for Baal .
I'll let that sink in for a while before moving onto how to burn a Genie when it annoys you section .

?: climate change?... earthquakes & lava eruptions all over the EU and the Western hemisphere?
!: the hoards will overtake the globe for the whole time up-to & including the last 7 years of prophetic eschatology

Did you say eschatology , OK . here is a Major SIgn of end times ; The Sun will rise from the West and set from the East .
Untill that sunset , everyone is safe . Let's imagine a world where Capitalist Democrasies have figured it all out and there is universal peace for everyone

You should learn some Arabic in any case , you never know .

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: woogleuk

This
/

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Bump..and so it begins ?

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join