It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stunning Warning: War Coming to Europe

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: reldra

So you're willing to die for your faith?

That's the kind of dedication Islamic zealots have. Fight fire with fire if this does come to war.

That is the kind of dedication extremists have. Dying by attacking. That is an odd question in modern times. I suppose I would hide what my faith is if, say, Christian Fundamentalists came to great power in the US, which it seems they are trying to do.

That is where I see danger from. That might become an immediate and present danger, listening to a lot of the GOP presidential candidates speak. My last worry is a Muslim.
edit on 1-11-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: tony9802

originally posted by: Sremmos80

A jihadwatch article that links back to both the religonofpeace and daily fail....

Ya OP maybe you need to go to some more unbiased and agenda pushing sources.
Seriously all your threads are the same...

Hate begets hate man.

The material is honest analysis, the agenda being pushed is a leftist marxist Islamic one..the atheists, agnostics, xtians, whoever, are allowed to learn about the Islamic agenda..there's no disdain being expressed, just an to expose the truth about what is happening..right and center wing european positions are being censored and gagged, it's pretty obvious if you ask me..

I have never seen anyone mix the term leftist with Islamic. You could use the term Islamoleft...FOX news would pay you for it. Go ahead and take it. I give it to you freely.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: tony9802

I would be a lot less alarmed by this flood into Europe if it really were families, but we know that it's mostly young, able men.

Such would make me very nervous.

And when this flood creates situations like this. Where the asylum seekers are going to vastly outnumber the locals, it seems to me difficult to understand how they will be assimilated and secularized.

In early October, the district government informed Sumte’s mayor, Christian Fabel, by email that his village of 102 people just over the border in what was once Communist East Germany would take in 1,000 asylum seekers.

The locals here in this town are going to be outnumbered by quite a large margin. How do you say, "This is Germany and this is how we do things here." When there are nearly nine Syrians with Syrian religion and culture for every German?

And this article goes on to talk about how the Germans are still more concerned about the resurgence of Nazi ideologies, but what happens when they get a taste of being minorities in their own home?

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Is me not taking this as truth really having a closed mind?

People like your self just want to see this and act like it is fact because it backs up YOUR belief system.

I am not going to use Geller to challange any thing I stand for, she doesn't care about facts, just about pushing fear and bigotry.
If you want to open your mind to her that is on you.

Didn't ridicule anyone, just asked why this should be held as fact.
You were the first to make it personal.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

We're not talking about the US though. We're talking about Europe. Secular and Christian alike are about to become minorities in their own countries.

(post by pl3bscheese removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

BS, it is not honest analysis!

Saying this could happen guys! RUN FOR THE HILLS THE DIRY MOSLEMS ARE HERE! Is not honest analysis.

It is pure fear mongering based on zero fact, just wild speculation.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

The cause if fearmongering, xenophbism by portraying the 0.01 percentage who are disgusting humans and place all of them in the same group called, Muslim, Immigrants or w*f you wanna name them.. And use the 0.01 percent as a tool for ideals..
Are they portraying the cost wrong, no, its a fact.. Are they portraying the burden on society as a false image..? No, it is a burden.. But somehow when people are taught, well everything just appears out of thin air, in a society we share..

If you had an option, you dont have to pay taxes. But teh state advise you to it since the state needs it for schools, hospitals etc.. Do you think you would choose pay tax willingly.. No you wouldnt..

So down to business, learn what a human is.. come back afterwards..

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Hyperia

OK, read the NYT article I posted above. It outlines the kind of demographic problems that have been created by this flood in Germany.

If those are the kinds of demographic mismatches that are being created all over the country, how does the tax base sustain it? And how do you continue to call yourself the dominate culture? So how can you be sure you assimilate and secularize the refugees?

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
War coming to Europe for what ?

Europe might just have enough young refugees to compete in the global world , remain relevant to markets or die a slow and decaying death .

Everything else that is said on this matter is hogwash frankly .

Immigrants will boost EU economy and help EU cultivate friendly relations with the up and coming Islamic bloc of countries , some 2 billion people almost .

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

We're not talking about the US though. We're talking about Europe. Secular and Christian alike are about to become minorities in their own countries.

That is not true. Are countries taking in more Muslims than existing Christians and secular people in that country?

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 23432

OK,

1.) If the young immigrants were culturally disposed toward creating a vibrant economy, their own countries would not be third world pits; if they were in the up and coming countries, they would not be leaving in droves. Like it or not, not all cultures are equal.

2.) You have to assume the immigrants will have the education and skills and willingness to add to your economy and be able to create that wonderful future you envision.

3.) Why aren't the young Muslims in France or the UK proving to be boons to their economies?

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

www.nytimes.com...

Germany is running out of room.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hyperia

I'm gonna sit with my countrymen black Muslim Jewish white green red paki or Sikh and share a great feast, while you can sit in your xenophobic corner and dreaming about the golden age of mass slaughter

The word Paki is considered highly racist here in the uk.. I wouldn't use that over your mighty feast..

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I would be a lot less alarmed by this flood into Europe if it really were families, but we know that it's mostly young, able men.

Such would make me very nervous.

The locals here in this town are going to be outnumbered by quite a large margin. How do you say, "This is Germany and this is how we do things here." When there are nearly nine Syrians with Syrian religion and culture for every German?

And this article goes on to talk about how the Germans are still more concerned about the resurgence of Nazi ideologies, but what happens when they get a taste of being minorities in their own home?
"

But it is mainly families. I can't prove that each and every family didn't go for a better economic situation, but the 'young men' as most is not true. Regardless, Syria has been torn to shreds and leaving due to war now equals leaving for a better chance at a place to live and a job for your family.

edit on 1-11-2015 by reldra because: The quoted text ends at the word home. The system will not put it all in one quote.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Just been going over your post history, are you a member of the BNP, EDL, or NF?

edit on 1/11/15 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

This is no journalism!
It's polemic, racist and not even close to objective reporting.
If anything it is some d**a** trying to pull the afraids further to the right.
Ts, sensationalists ...

You act as though this couldn't possibly happen..here try this article:www.jihadwatch.org... The title reads: UK universities to ban feminists and conservatives to avoid offending Muslims, is this really happening and have we just entered the twilight zone..

There is a new thread by the way concerning banning feminists and conservatives at this link:www.abovetopsecret.com... Don't be angry with me for finding this material..

People aren't angry at you for finding the information, just sharing it here on ATS.

With all due respect, some people's opinion regarding the influx of refugees into Europe are that it will result in war, whilst other's feel it will benefit Europe.

I have not read the other thread you refer to, but from the title, it doesn't exactly suggest that Europe will soon be at war.
edit on 1/11/15 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

www.nytimes.com...

Germany is running out of room.

I read the article. I know Germany has taken in a lot of refugees, blessed be the Germans. But an article about how so many were put in a small village does not mean 'germany is running out of room'. I have no idea how the government picks where to put people. I think it was Sweden where a lot were placed in cabins in the woods 250 miles from Stockholm. Some refugees complained as they were not sure how they could survive winter in the woods there as they were not used to the cold or hunting in woods. Possibly to not overrun overcrowded cities?

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: woogleuk

I am not familiar with any of those organizations..

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

a reply to: woogleuk

I am not familiar with any of those organizations..

You would be quite familiar with them if you were British...

Dare I say you'd join their ranks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join