It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many trick or treaters did you get?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Beautiful!

And Cruella ain't so bad either!

LOL!

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
None.
I'm a terrible shot, and they kept ducking.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird

Beautiful!

Thank you. One day I will get around to posting some of the interior since we did most of the work on the house ourselves.

And Cruella ain't so bad either!

LOL!

Yeah, she's pretty hot. Here's a nice one from when we got married:

Speaking of which, that also happened on the front porch, my friend was the officiant:

edit on 1-11-2015 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Speaking of which, that also happened on the front porch, my friend was the officiate:

What is the bridesmaid's face saying here?

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

You just HAD to post that, eh? Now you'll have the CT'ers spun up into a frothing lather speculating the meaning of that dagger... Lol

Just kidding... Great house! Pretty wife!

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
You just HAD to post that, eh? Now you'll have the CT'ers spun up into a frothing lather speculating the meaning of that dagger... Lol

Well, I am a former Roman Catholic and wifey is an evil Joooo so we decided to have a Celtic ceremony. It confused the hell out of everyone.

Just kidding... Great house! Pretty wife!

Thank you on both. If you ever make it down to the NYC area I have some Chivas waiting for you which always tastes better on the front porch.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

'Why is he waving around a sharp instrument and what is all that gibberish he is saying?'

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

We had literally none last year, and this year showed a real increase - we got two!! So, yeah, leftover candy, but the kids don't mind! Just not many around where we are, I suppose!

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

We'll, that explains a lot about your religious cynicism.... Lol.

I try to avoid New York whenever possible, but I'm sure I'd enjoy the enlightening conversation over a glass of Chivas so it's tempting....

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Our neighborhood is one of those classic trick or treaters magnet. Kids started arriving on our doorstep at 5 pm and continued on until roughly 8:30. We handed out over 1200 pieces of candy. I'm guessing we had at least 700 kids pass through.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: maria_stardust

My God! I'd be tempted to run away from home, or at least pull the curtains, turn out the lights, cut off the phones, let the dogs out, and plead comatose. That's unreal and how nice of you to do it. I'd be exhausted after all those kids.

I had about eight. Most were zombies. I had one Iron Man and one, er, was a cabbage.

I will be eating Reeses and Snickers mini's for the next two weeks. (Yay!)

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

My son dressed up like Giorgio Tsoukalos from Ancient Aliens.

Please tell your son for me that it is very likely he is the most adorable child I think I've ever seen!
What a treasure of a child! And it was his idea. Too cute. I hope he got tons of candies.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: CIAGypsy

My son dressed up like Giorgio Tsoukalos from Ancient Aliens.

Please tell your son for me that it is very likely he is the most adorable child I think I've ever seen!
What a treasure of a child! And it was his idea. Too cute. I hope he got tons of candies.

Thank you on his behalf... He spent a good hour coming up with funny one liners about "essa-terrestrials" in the candy bowl and needing to take some for "scientific research."

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: SallieSunshine
My first trick-or-treater of the night was a teen boy and a couple of younger siblings. I don't know what he was dressed as but he asked me "Do you like warm hugs?" I just smiled and said "That is a cute costume!". After they all had their candy he asked me "Do you want a warm hug?" I had to decline. That was just weird...

Sal

a reply to: AK907ICECOLD

i would have Fockerized him, hug and kiss him, everyone just wants to be accepted and loved

But these days the good are criminalized

But Im just weird because i want good love and good people in my life

....... Strange, I know
edit on 2-11-2015 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

Lol...I'm wondering what the bride's face is saying here??? He's looking at her like he's ready to devour her, and she's looking off in the distance.

AM, did she have on her running shoes or did you hide them the morning of the wedding?

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Lol...I'm wondering what the bride's face is saying here??? He's looking at her like he's ready to devour her, and she's looking off in the distance.

If I remember correctly he had just done the primal scream and one of the neighbors came out on their front steps to see what was going on.

AM, did she have on her running shoes or did you hide them the morning of the wedding?

Her legs are actually shackled. With the mermaid-style dress it is a little hard to spot the links.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

None! I didn't even buy candy. The apartment complex I live in is mostly elderly.

My son was with my mom for Halloween, she wanted to do all the festive things at the stores and at her in laws. I stayed home and watched horror movies. My son and i did our pumpkin thing in the day, he made a Darth Vader one!

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Just over 300, but we're that Halloween house with the garage haunt, etc. Truth be told, I was expecting more like 400 or more, being on a Saturday night.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

If I remember correctly he had just done the primal scream and one of the neighbors came out on their front steps to see what was going on.

Priceless!!!

You need to YouTube that....

Her legs are actually shackled. With the mermaid-style dress it is a little hard to spot the links.

I'm sure you have her appropriately brainwashed by now.... If not, I can send a few of my handlers over to help you out.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

You need to YouTube that....

We ended up not videoing the ceremony.

I'm sure you have her appropriately brainwashed by now.... If not, I can send a few of my handlers over to help you out.

Most of the time she is completely docile, but the next time there is a flare-up I will send up the Bat Signal.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join