It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government hired internet trolls

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
In the UK with the actions of GCHQ it would be astounding and naive to think that there weren't trolls just helping us citizens along a little - all for our own good of course.

(I can think of a couple on this site who follow the government's line their noses must hurt).

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Telepathy3
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

If I was a billionaire I would pay truth trolls to just truth bomb everywhere, would make tons of truth documentaries and movies. One day someone will come along like that if he doesn't die of a heart attack first

Unfortunately, one persons truth is another persons propaganda. Consider some kind of trade agreement with one wealthy country and another poor country. From the wealthy countries point of view, an agreement was "successfully negotiated and agreed on". From the poor countries point of view, "they were forced into accepting the agreement".

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I can type, but I don't know much about computers so I have a friend to takes care of mine, as that is his business, working on peoples computers.

He tells of one of his customers who was paid to sit in his own house and romp around the internet for a, telling whatever story he's told to tell. He was paid enough to get by in a fairly nice house.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

I remember ATS had the ignore button some time ago and I sure loved it.

I wish they would bring it back. I do not understand why ATS took that away.

Perhaps to many complaints by some of the Trolls not getting any attention.
edit on 31-10-2015 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Of course there are government trolls/shills out there. Just so happens to be one on this very site that is so obvious that about 40% of us figure it out quite easily. The other 60% feed him and agree with him.

Wish more people would open their eyes.

Just one?

Great time of year to be discussing paid trolls btw OP

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Follows the government's line of coc aine?

Sorry, itchy troll finger... Its a serious medical condition..

edit on 31-10-2015 by nonjudgementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
Sounds like a nice gig. Where do I apply?

I can give you the phone number.

For real the gooberment has used trolls since the dot com days. With the rise of social media they are in more abundance and sometimes I suspect they are also conspiring with these sites.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Those who claim government trolls are here, and others are paid trolls are probably paid trolls themselves, just trying to deflect attention from themselves.

Have a look at the 9/11 threads, those pushing silly ideas like mini nukes, nano thermite, explosives etc. are probably paid government trolls posting made up nonsense to show how silly truthers actually are, all to hide the governments intelligence failures over 9/11.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Have a look at the 9/11 threads, those pushing silly ideas like mini nukes, nano thermite, explosives etc. are probably paid government trolls posting made up nonsense to show how silly truthers actually are, all to hide the governments intelligence failures over 9/11.

Are you suggesting that all the ATS er's that don't go along with the OS are paid Trolls, right?

There is only a handful of ATS posters that support the OS completely. Most of us on ATS know there is a serious problem with the OS specially with the WTC.

First rule in disinformation is to attack anyone who dares to question or has a different of "opinions" of said topic and ridicule them by insulting them personally, as you just demonstrated by calling us (silly Truthers).

If your not a Truther, then what are you?

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

ATS should have a policy where by proving to be an absolute,
provable, insessant, annoyance. Using nothing but rhetoric
A member is immediately banned for life no warning, no
questions, banned, done. And writing styles are like finger
prints. So if they come back under a new handle. It's easy
to know them.

Those who claim government trolls are here, and others are paid trolls are probably paid trolls themselves, just trying to deflect attention from themselves.

Now there's something that I would forsee coming from a troll.
No accusation intended.
edit on Rpm103115v13201500000023 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
For as much hate as I see for the paid troll, it amazes me thst no one is talking about the good they bring when obvious troll starts trolling you know you are heading in a direction that might hold some merit.

The first rule of disinformation is to discredit the poster
The second rule of disinformation is to discredit the poster
The third rule of disinformation is to derail the thread via insults and or off topic posts
The fourth rule is when all else fails call a friend or 20 in to help.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

edit on 31-10-2015 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Except I just provide proof that the Israeli government pays for Trolls.

So what's stopping your country or mine.

Never mind, I know my country did because I looked at the job application.

Armed Forces.

Face it, there is trolls. Paid. And to deny it is to deflect from FACT!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   

to know them.

No accusation intended.

Exactly, Randy!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Are you a tyrannical dictator facing a peasants revolt?

Is you're vulcan like death grip on the reigns kf power getting weaker in this internet age?

Are you suffering with growing numbers of dissenting voices?

If you answered yes, you need to hire-a-troll.
Dial 1-8-7-TROLL now and get your free consultation

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I think it's safe to presume they exist. I don't know if they frequent ATS but again, nothing would surprise me. Especially based on the nature of many threads.

You have to wonder how many of us are now labelled "crazy conspiracy theorists" .... because who'd believe a "crazy" person? right?.....

I've been here long enough (longer than I've been registered) to see countless well structured, evidence driven posts. Whether it be in regards to 9/11 or UFOs or Religion orrr .... any other "conspiracy" out there!

Things that don't add up, things that don't make sense in regards to the official stories we are told. But yet, because of the nature of this website there will be people who treat us as paranoid lunatics who are scared of the world and making up stories.

Is this the influence of paid trolls? You think, if someone comes here for the first time and reads a post. One of the first comments they see is a GOV troll bashing someone's valid thread ... they'll probably just think "yeah... this site is crazy" and leave.

Debate is necessary and it doesn't mean ignore posts that go against an OP's theory... But I'll always think about the person I'm replying to before I post. And hey, I'm sure there are some trolls out there that are working freelance

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   

to know them.

No accusation intended.

I like your idea for a new ATS policy...but only if it's use were to be applied equally and fairly to both sides of the coin...in other words, to be used for both those who use language proving to 'be an absolute,
provable, insessant, annoyance. Using nothing but rhetoric' to prove their points from EITHER side of a pro AND anti argument.

Unless you meant your policy idea should apply only to those whose ideas you don't agree with? Then of course, it could not be supported as a policy, as it would not be a policy based in anything approaching impartiality, equality or justice and would simply become a tool used to eject those who rock the intellectual boats of the establishment...whether they happen to be right or wrong in their thoughts or assertions would become moot.

Not a great idea if your motto happens to be deny ignorance, as it will essentially be inviting ignorance by imposing censorship on alternative ideas and thinking.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
Of course they do, but does the government really need to hire trolls?

It seems to me there's an awful lot of them doing it for free. The vast majority of "internet discourse" is simply the regurgitation of state-corporate (known in the early 20th century as fascist) propaganda anyway.

They've done such a good job brainwashing everyone with all of their bulls#, people will troll on the state's behalf entirely of their own accord.

To be involved make a difference, you know?

I would agree with you on this. There are plenty of people willing to go right along with all the nwo plans.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

originally posted by: NthOther
Of course they do, but does the government really need to hire trolls?

It seems to me there's an awful lot of them doing it for free. The vast majority of "internet discourse" is simply the regurgitation of state-corporate (known in the early 20th century as fascist) propaganda anyway.

They've done such a good job brainwashing everyone with all of their bulls#, people will troll on the state's behalf entirely of their own accord.

To be involved make a difference, you know?

I would agree with you on this. There are plenty of people willing to go right along with all the nwo plans.

Me, too. The truth is scarier than paid-trolls sometimes.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Can we all just admit that we're all paid trolls?

Google pays me to troll Apple TV fans in order to sell more chrome cast. The pay is terrible of course.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join