It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live Radio Halloween Special. The top 5 "spookiest" of all time. (delayed by a week!)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I'm doing this simply to frighten Semper

Thats why I love you Zazzy....you're awesome.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I love this stuff! One of my new favorite threads!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thanks!
I hope people add their best spookiness

get posting peeps!

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I saw a ghost and 2 ufos.
The ghost...I was hiding in a tree waiting to scare a friend and I saw it...the ufos, I almost crapped myself.
Scary stuff.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I found this story on a paranormal site. I thought it was pretty creepy.

I have a brother that's 3 years younger than me. When I was in 6th grade, we were home alone during the summer time and playing around as brothers do. Wrestling around, chasing each other around the house, etc. Nothing out of the ordinary.
I ended up chasing him into our parents room, and we were throwing stuff back and forth at each other, having a little fake war across the bed at each other.

It popped into my head that it'd be funny to scare him by shutting off the lights. There were no windows in our parents room, so with the lights off, it's pitch black except for whatever light creeps in from under the door. I retreat to the door, and decide at the last second that it'd be funnier to leave the room, turning the light out as I passed, and close the door behind me, leaving him in the darkness alone. Maybe scare him a bit.

So, I did. I shut the door behind me as I turned the light off and left the room, turning around to listen to him as he panicked and wanted me to come back in. But he didn't.
"What are you doing?", I heard him say.
YES! He thinks I'm still in there, I guess. Haha. He didn't see me leave the room. I keep listening.
"Jacob. What are you doing? You're scaring. Please stop."

Hmm... that's odd. I wonder what he's talking about. I keep listening.
"Jacob. I'm not joking. Get away from me, and turn the light back on. Now! Or I'm telling mom that you scared me!" "Get away from me!"
Did he just say "get away from me"?
Laughing, I yell through the door to him, "Haha. Dude. I'm not even in there!"
He screams. Loudly. Like he's been stabbed or something. I mean, a blood-curdling scream.
I freak out and try to open the door. It's locked. I didn't lock the door. Why is it locked?!?!

My little brother is still screaming. Begging me to help him. "HURRY! PLEASE!"
I'm panicking. I have no idea what to do. I'm like, 13 years old, and weigh 90 pounds. I can't bust this door down. My little brother is in trouble, I have to get to him. He stops screaming.
I try the door handle again, and to my surprise, it opens effortlessly. It's unlocked.
I open the door and turn on the light. I see my brother in the corner, crying.

After some consoling, and apologizing, I finally get him to explain what happened. He tells me that when I turned the light out, his eyes hadn't adjusted to the light yet and it was just...dark. After about 20-30 seconds, his eyes start to adjust and from the little bit of light leaking in from under the door, he saw "me" standing in the corner, with my back to him. When he asked what I was doing, "I" turned to him and started walking slowly across the room towards him. "I" kept coming until I was standing over him, looking down at him. He said he couldn't make out any features. Just a dark figure, with a shadowy face. He saw a hand extend out towards him and grab his shoulder. It was cold. And very strong. It hurt him.

When I opened the door and turned on the light, the figure was gone. It just wasn't there. I never saw anything myself.
My brother is now 23 years old. I'm 26. And to this day, he won't talk about this event. We have friends who've heard the story through me and will tease him about it. He simply leaves the room, refusing to acknowledge it. He's admitted to me that even almost 15 years later, he is bothered by what happened that day. He still has nightmares from time to time. He still doesn't have any explanation for what happened.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   
My god I am rather afraid of the potential here , as I am on Art Bells show also. Perhaps I shall listen to both and loose what little bits are left of my mind, or just listen to George and the msm and eat hot dogs.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Guys, keep the stories coming - sadly we've been delayed by a week as my sound card has just experienced an existence failure (Halloween gremlins at work)

We'll be with you as soon as we can

Nef

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Awww...sorry to hear this!

Hope it is fixed soon!

Thanks for the info/update and good luck!

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Why am me not surprised your PC has been haunted again. Best of luck , and I hope it all works out.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Ahhh was really looking forward to this tonight. sitting around with the wife and kids. We wanted a good scare

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

The gremlins got to our sound card. Next week

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

No worries mate it's all bloody great knowing there will be a SHOW!
Have a gorgeous weekend!

Cheers
Ektar

edit on 31102015 by Ektar because: missing word

posted on Oct, 29 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Dang for ghost buster types they sure are scaredy cats,I've had worse then that,and I had to stay on duty as well,they asked for they got it lol,my advice don't bother them,because they will bother you

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I hope you all have a great Halloween, in the UK 284 Green Street, Enfield is listed as the fourth most frightening location, although it has calmed down now a little, i know because i was a ghost buster there in 1977 when it hit the roof, it still gives me goosebumps!
Enjoy if you live in the UK:-

www.smeinsurance.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 01:05 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 01:06 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join