It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live Radio Halloween Special. The top 5 "spookiest" of all time. (delayed by a week!)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Hello lovers of all things that go bump in the night.
On October 31 The ATS live Crew are doing our Fall special. And what better than to talk about the best, unsolved paranormal mysteries we can think of.

Share with us what one incident you feel is the best. Best picture, video or tale. Then listen in next week the crews dissection of the macabre. I'm doing this simply to frighten Semper

My best video category goes to the flying brick at the Goldfield hotel Nevada.
Yes it's a ghost adventures first episode, but this is before they started with all the douchbaggery on air (and I secretly still watch them intermittently so theres a confession for you) I have done lots of exploring of these old gold towns in Nevada, and they are spooky for sure!

My best unsolved photo (no one has debunked this as double exposure from what I can find online).

Mrs. Mabel Chinnery's photo from March 1959 England.

She took the photo of her husband in the car, but when the photo was developed, her mother (Mrs. Ellen Hammell) was in the photo sitting behind him. This photo was taken during a visit to the late Mrs. Hammell’s grave....duhn duhn duuun!

Give us your best evidence and join us for a Halloween spookfest episode!

edit on 30/10/15 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz
That's so awesome!!! What time will it be? I want to make sure not to miss it.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Show thread with time will go up this week

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Lots of freaky testimony over the years Zazz but I'd say this phantom hitch-hiker tale is pretty spooky.

Also the second timeslip case in this vid is quite a crazy one.

See 3:30

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Right on! Looking forward to it.
Suggestion though!
Can it PLEASE be late enough that all us dudes with kids will be home from trick or treating?
We are usually home by 9:30 pm EST the latest on halloween night.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

You'll be able to click on podcast version to listen any time you want

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

I love that old series, and thats the host of the original english antiques roadshow

The time slip is so fascinating. Especially the french hotel one.

We are now watching the series on Hulu!

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

The Black Forest haunting is considered to be one of the strongest and most inexplicable hauntings on record. When Steve Lee and his wife Beth discovered a large log home in the Black Forest region of northern Colorado in 1991, they rented it and then purchased it one year later.
Within a few weeks of signing the papers on their dream home, strange things started to occur. Lights and household appliances began to turn on and off, and they heard what sounded like people running across their roof. At night, the couple could hear orchestra music playing and chains rattling. Their sons complained of shadowy figures and odd lights in their room, too.
The entire family began to suffer with burning eyes and throats from untraceable chemical odors. Steve Lee quickly decided someone was playing tricks to spook them from their new home, so he decided to fight back. He installed a video surveillance security system with motion detectors to retaliate. However, the system would sound alarms when no one was around.
There were also sixty-two unexplainable break-ins at the property. The local sheriff’s department opened an investigation in early 1993 but could never find evidence of any crime............unsolved-mysteries.com.

haunted-places.com

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I found this info amazing:

The Lees even persuaded a state senator to investigate their home. Charles Duke, a Republican senator from Monument, brought his own camera and film and was able to take several photographs that showed uncanny lights and apparitions. “There are things happening that defy explanation around his house,” Duke told reporters, “but I must admit I went over there with a great deal of skepticism. It’s really bizarre. I was shocked. I’m not a believer yet, but certainly there is something going on there. I don’t believe in ghosts and neither does Mr. Lee. He’s just trying to get someone to listen.” Senator Duke asked the FBI to investigate, but they declined, explaining that they would only visit the house if there were evidence that a federal law had been violated, though one FBI agent suggested to Steve that the problem might be “poltergeists.”

From your link...

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

eeeek, what the heck is that mirror photo!

speaking of forests....
Hoia Baciu Transylvannia, worlds spookiest forrest
edit on 25-10-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

In australia there was a murder house that changed laws surrounding disclosure of violent deaths and hauntings!

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Linky please!?

I'll google it...LOL

BTW: Check your U2Us

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
The Black Forest haunting that sublimecraft posted about is very scary! That area of Colorado is a supposed paranormal hotspot.

People in the San Luis Valley area have reported seeing these weird transparent-looking alien creatures:

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

ABOUT 4.30pm on July 10, 2001, Sef Gonzales took two knives from the kitchen of his family home in northern Sydney and a baseball bat and entered his sister Clodine's bedroom.
Gonzales struck his mother with at least six blows and then stabbed her many times in a frenzy, as well as trying to strangle her.
When his mother, Mary Loiva, arrived home at 5.30pm, Gonzales stabbed her multiple times in the face, chest, abdomen and neck, completely transecting her windpipe.
Next up was his father, Teddy, who succumbed to a vicious stabbing onslaught in which his right lung and heart were penetrated and his spinal cord partially severed.
Gonzales showered and changed his clothes and at some point that evening spray painted the words "F--- off Asians KKK" on a wall to fool investigating police into believing his family had been the victims of a hate crime.
It didn't work.
Sef Gonzales stabbed and bludgeoned his entire family in their home. Picture: News Limited
Sef Gonzales stabbed and bludgeoned his entire family in their home. Picture: News Limited Source: Supplied
Gonzales was convicted and imprisoned for three life sentences, and the family home was scrubbed and repainted.
When proposective buyers Ellen Lin and Derek Kwok found out about the horrors, they were paid back their deposit and the NSW Government made it illegal to sell a house without disclosing murders that took place in it.
Real estate company LJ Hooker was fined $21,000 and in November 2005, the house was sold for $720,000 - $80,000 less than the initial sale - to a buyer who said while it was not "ideal" to buy such a house, he had been made aware of its history.

www.news.com.au...

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
dp

mocking b
no u2u?
edit on 25-10-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Murderpedia

Turns out he had been planning the murder for awhile!
He ordered some beans from the U.S. that should have killed his family but instead just made his mother sick with poison enough to go to ER...

Sick and twisted individuals for sure!

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
THIS one is a favorite of my S.O. he brought it back to my attention tonight.

The Lost Colony

Roanoke Colony

The colonists disappeared during the Anglo-Spanish War, three years after the last shipment of supplies from England. Their disappearance gave rise to the nickname "The Lost Colony." To this day there has been no conclusive evidence as to what happened to the colonists.

Many theories abound, nothing ever proven...yet...

Breaking History Mondays

The History channel will have an episode featuring this mystery tomorrow (Monday) night.

Will they/have they uncovered the truth?
We shall see...

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

That mirror photo is the kind of stuff that I love to see, creepy as hell and gives me chills.

I've had a lot of paranormal experiences but I've never been able to catch something on film, mainly because it becomes a secondary thought.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Hi Zazz!

How about Malaysian Airlines MH370's disappearance or Flight 19 off the Florida coast? Even with all the technological advances we have from the latest radar in 1945 to satellite coverage of airspace in 2014, man is still stymied by unexplained and/or unknown forces that encompass our world.

How could these (and others) just simply disappear?!

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   

A haunting documentary of a normal family living in Connecticut, who, after moving into their new house, are terrorized by an evil ghost that dwells in the home.

edit on 10/26/2015 by sled735 because: Double-posted video

top topics

<<   2 >>

join