It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

According to Netanyahu, Hitler didn't want to kill the Jews until a Palestinian told him to

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
You can't make this stuff up. Actually, you can because that's exactly what Netanyahu is doing, making this up.

Anger at Netanyahu claim Palestinian grand mufti inspired Holocaust'

The Israeli prime minister, Binyamin Netanyahu, has attracted a storm of criticism for an incendiary speech in which he accused the second world war Palestinian grand mufti of Jerusalem of having suggested the genocide of the Jews to Adolf Hitler.

The comments in a speech to the World Zionist Congress in Jerusalem came in the context of the current violence between Israelis and Palestinians and were condemned by historians and the Israeli opposition leader, Isaac Herzog, for trivialising the Holocaust.

On the Palestinian side, senior official Saeb Erekat described the remarks as absolving Hitler.

Yeah, that's exactly what it sounds like, Netanyahu is making it sound like Hitler wasn't the cold blooded, genocidal murder he was until someone told him to all the Jews. Now, to be fair, the Palestinian he speaks of was all for the death of Jews but giving the H man a pass and putting all the blame on the Palestinians is incredible! Unbelievable, and just goes to show ya how far this man will go to demonize his enemies while always pulling out some sort of Holocaust card against them. So drink it up people, because this kind of BS is amazing!

It's because of this man and the gov't he leads that soooo many people are turning their backs on Israel.

Netanyahu's Holocaust Conspiracy Theory DEBUNKED

edit on 21-10-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Apparently you're not an anti-semite if your differing theory on the holocaust finds a way to blame palestinians.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
According to netty Iran is 6 months away from "the bomb"........3 years ago.......

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: corvuscorrax

Maybe it wasnt true then...

But lets not pretend that todays palestinian leaders aren't hellbent on a final solution for jews in israel!

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Complete BS. I'm no Bibi fan and hate what comes out of the Knesset but I just can't see even him being THAT stupid. Or he's a complete moron.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Crazy war monger Benny just wanna stir up things with Germany with this rather controversial statement. Unlike Hitler would have responded, Merkel has just reaffirmed Germany's stance on the holocaust.

BBC News

German Chancellor Angela Merkel has re-affirmed her country's responsibility for the Holocaust, following controversial comments by Israel's prime minister.

Benjamin Netanyahu was criticised for saying Adolf Hitler had only wanted to expel Jews from Europe but that a Palestinian leader, the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem Haj Amin al-Husseini, told him to "burn them."

Speaking at a joint news conference with Mr Netanyahu, Mrs Merkel said she was "very clear in [her] mind" that German soldiers were responsible.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
a reply to: corvuscorrax

Maybe it wasnt true then...

But lets not pretend that todays palestinian leaders aren't hellbent on a final solution for jews in israel!

Oh I totally agree with you on that point.

I just know that whenever there are people who postulate different theories of the holocaust they quickly get labeled anti-Semitic.

Even Jewish folk. Self hating jews and all that.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   

The most fascinating thing about this, to me, is that clearly Bibi (or his staff) listens to the Michael Savage radio show.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Oh it's BS alright, but its coming from Bibi, not these sources. In fact, many outlets are now reporting it.

www.pmo.gov.il...

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
People who know me know I'm no defender of either Hitler or Netanyahu.

Having sad that, I think I get what he meant, (maybe)…

It only makes sense if he is referring to the beginning when Hitler used the anti Semitic fervor in Germany as a focus to build his power base. He wasn't trying to exterminate them yet, he was blaming them for the ills in the country, using that as an excuse to build support for interventions to save peoples from the "International Jewish Conspiracy".

Ir wouldn't be so far fetched Imo, comparing the same sort of rhetoric today and how Islam is being blamed for everything, too. Its not Islam per sey, just the radical element, right? Makes it easier to build support among the population to intervene (invade) in the name of Humanity, just like Hitler did.

Slippery slope, we see where it ended up in Nazi Germany… if a people, group, culture, religion is blamed long enough, people take that up and run with it. There is only one final solution to this kind of hate.

The Nazis singled out the Jews, the Romans did it to Christians, the Turks to the Armenians, in Rwanda it was the Hutus slaughtering Tutsis, and in Israel the Jews are doing it to the Palestinians.
edit on 21-10-2015 by intrptr because: spelling

(post by SPECULUM removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
+6 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Old Benny has finally gone off the deep end. He should study his history more but he got part of it right Hitler wanted to expel all the Jews but it was Himmler that started the death camps.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
The inhabitants of Gaza will have wished to mingle gall and honey by their infamous seduction

Nostradamus 1555 A. D

This reminds me of that story about the boy who cried Woolf
Now that israel is in danger no one believes them
Morol of the story
don't tell lies.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Old Benny has finally gone off the deep end..

Finally?

I think he went off the deep end years ago!

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   

See, Hitler wasnt a bad dude til this guy got a hold of him which means its now perfectly ok to kill ALL Palestinians!

But seriously, isnt there a picture of a Palestinian Moslem meeting with Hitler?

Does this mean that Hitler loved the Jews until this guy came along? Probably not.

Even though Hitler was Time magazine's man of the year, I doubt that these two were discussing the pleasantries of fishing. No, I think that they probably shared a common dislike (putting it mildly) for the Jews, especially the ones that were pouring into Palestine.

However, what Netanyahu failed to mention was the fact that there were Zionist Jews who did in fact conspire with Hitler, with the understanding/agreement that Palestine would become a homeland for the Jews.

There are some good resources on the topic but a couple of the best are:

The Transfer Agreement: The Dramatic Story of the Pact Between the Third Reich and Jewish Palestine

as well as

51 Documents: Zionist Collaboration with the Nazis.

"What a tangled web we weave"...

edit on 21-10-2015 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Most likely since they knew each other and shared ideas. Point is, Netanyahu continues his distortion as he always does and that makes him so dangerous. Anyone recall congress giving this man an everlasting standing ovation?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

It is very stupid and dangerous of him to minimize the role of the Nazis and Hitler. The holocaust had already started before meeting with Husseini. Now, it is fact that Husseini joined them but never make the mistake of absolving the Nazi's who started it all.

www.washingtonpost.com... 6-968eceda4cc9_story.html

Herzog noted that the Holocaust had begun by the time the grand mufti met Hitler in November 1941.

“Perhaps we should exhume the corpses of the 33,771 Jews murdered in Babi Yar in September 1941, two months before the Mufti and Hitler met, and bring them up to speed on the fact that the Nazis had no intention of destroying them,” Galon wrote.

Babi Yar was a site outside Ukraine’s capital where German troops carried out a mass killing of Jews and local collaborators.

Husseini was a religious and political leader of the Arab population in Palestine during the British Mandatory period between the two world wars. He fomented deadly riots over the Zionists coming to Palestine, opposed mass migration of Jews, and allied with Hitler and the Nazis during World War II, in part because of his opposition to British rule. The mufti spent the war in Berlin, broadcasting Arabic-language propaganda and incitement against Jews and the Allies.

“Husseini supported the extermination of the Jews, he tried to prevent rescuing of Jews, he recruited Arabs for the SS. He was an abominable person, but this must not minimize the scale of Hitler’s guilt.”

edit on 22-10-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: InnerPeace2012

Speaking at a joint news conference with Mr Netanyahu, Mrs Merkel said she was "very clear in [her] mind" that German soldiers were responsible.

Still blaming the poor old foot-soldiers rather than the pricks in charge....

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   
If the Mufti suggested Hitler to kill the Jews, who suggested Hitler to kill 5 millions non-Jewish victims ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join