It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

According to Netanyahu, Hitler didn't want to kill the Jews until a Palestinian told him to

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
However Netenyahu is using this because Abbas made a statement to attack jews.So it was true and was political as well.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad

originally posted by: Jobeycool
What Netenyahu said is actualy true.We do not learn very well of how evil Islam realy is.Hitler did not know what to do with all the jews.So He stuck them in concentration camps and let them starve.Hitler mass murdered all the jews at the very end of the war when He knew He was going to lose.

He talked to this Islam leader about what to do about the jews.Sickening stuff is showing its ugly head again.

Who told you all of this, I could just as equally say a flying unicorn told Hitler to do it, throw up a link to some proof of you wanna be taken seriously.

If you people seriously think Palestine is some hope of great leaders something is going bonkers in your mind.All you need to know.Hitler met with Iran leader back when this happened.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   

What Netenyahu said is actualy true.We do not learn very well of how evil Islam realy is.Hitler did not know what to do with all the jews.So He stuck them in concentration camps and let them starve.Hitler mass murdered all the jews at the very end of the war when He knew He was going to lose.

He talked to this Islam leader about what to do about the jews.Sickening stuff is showing its ugly head again.

Who told you all of this, I could just as equally say a flying unicorn told Hitler to do it, throw up a link to some proof of you wanna be taken seriously.

If you people seriously think Palestine is some hope of great leaders something is going bonkers in your mind.All you need to know.Hitler met with Iran leader back when this happened.

So you made your assertion totally up like bibi? Just because you want to believe something is true doesn't make it so. And you do know Iran and Palestine aren't the same place right??

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
themuslimissue.wordpress.com...

Learn and read about NAZI and Muslim connections..

www.tellthechildrenthetruth.com...
edit on 22-10-2015 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

www.worldfuturefund.org...

www.catholic.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   

themuslimissue.wordpress.com...

Learn and read about NAZI and Muslim connections..

www.tellthechildrenthetruth.com...

Go to a hate website to learn about another hate group the Nazis? You are on a roll
edit on 22-10-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
They are not hate....Now suddenly I show you stuff to read and the excuse is you just show hate.Well i did not kill 6 millions jews and line myself up with islamic leaders.HITER did in fact do that.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
More evidence of real history...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

link   

They are not hate....Now suddenly I show you stuff to read and the excuse is you just show hate.Well i did not kill 6 millions jews and line myself up with islamic leaders.HITER did in fact do that.

And you are trying to absolve him by saying a Palestinian told him to do it because he met with an Iranian leader. And yes some of those links are hate groups, just look at the name "the Muslim issue" if I posted a link to a site called "the jew issue" you'd be screaming anti semitism.
edit on 22-10-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

link   
I'd have to do a bit of digging to see if there is any truth to this claim by Bibi, but there is one thing he said that is true. It was never the intent of Hitler or the Nazis to outright murder as many Jews as they could. The plan was to relocate as many of the them and separate them from the rest of society. But they did not feel bad about those that were killed in the process.

The Final Solution, or I should say how we "interpreted" it, was complete BS. We've been played for fools on this issue.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
What some more learn history please...

en.wikipedia.org...

Stop being spoonfed by the ignorant mainstream media who are doing whatever they can to mass their pockets with millions of dollars.

Sensantionalizing anything in political leaders that comes out of their mouth to score audience numbers and ratings.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

Where in that link does it say that a Palestinian told Hitler to do what he done?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

This is pretty accurate, but Bibi does not represent the Israeli public and the only reason he was reelected is out of fear from the Palestinian religious fanaticism.
It's doesn't matter if this fear is just or not, the point is that both Bibi and Hamas are in power because the population thinks they are protecting them, while in fact they are the reason for the violence.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: corvuscorrax

originally posted by: combatmaster
a reply to: corvuscorrax

Maybe it wasnt true then...

But lets not pretend that todays palestinian leaders aren't hellbent on a final solution for jews in israel!

Quick question ..

If Arabic and Hebrew are both Semitic languages by origin, and there their culture is also:
source: en.wikipedia.org...

Then why is anything against Jews called anti-semitic, and not when something is against Islam ..
Shouldn't anyone against either be labelled anti-semitic equally ..?

Oh I totally agree with you on that point.

I just know that whenever there are people who postulate different theories of the holocaust they quickly get labeled anti-Semitic.

Even Jewish folk. Self hating jews and all that.
edit on 10/22/2015 by junglimogli because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Also you can drop the debunked mythical 6 million dead number there isn't even enough proof to show that even a million Jews died in the camps.

Seriously? I thought ATS was done with holocaust deniers!

You should be ashamed!

link   
a reply to: crazyewok

He's must have went to "climate change" fear school. Maybe he can make as much money as Al Gore has

link   

en.wikipedia.org...

Where in that link does it say that a Palestinian told Hitler to do what he done?

Read every single article I posted and stop being onesided with this WW2 history.It is a huge reason why the Jews do the Settlements and take over Palestine land,which in real history never was their land to begin with.
Do you not know The West Bank was JUDEA at one time in history.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
a reply to: buster2010

Also you can drop the debunked mythical 6 million dead number there isn't even enough proof to show that even a million Jews died in the camps.

Seriously? I thought ATS was done with holocaust deniers!

You should be ashamed!

No one is denying the holocaust, but it is true that there is no proof that 6 million Jews were killed. That number can be traced back to one source; a book written by a Jewish man. No official records found can validate any such claim.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Jobeycool

So you think they have a total right to all the land that was stolen.

Do you know that at one time a lived in a different house than I do now, shall I go back to my old house with photos of myself in it and forcibly remove the new tenants?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Like I said,Netenyahu was getting even when Abbas who pretended like Israeli soldiers came in and started shooting Palestine terrorist for stabbing people.So it was a politcal jab back at Abbas.Abbas is just as a nut as Yasser Arafat.

He calls for the death of jews in His speeches like Yasser Arafat...The world is so stupid somehow Yasser Arafat won the nobel peace prize.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

a reply to: Jobeycool

So you think they have a total right to all the land that was stolen.

Do you know that at one time a lived in a different house than I do now, shall I go back to my old house with photos of myself in it and forcibly remove the new tenants?
I think is becomes very obvious nothing but trolls get in these discussions trying to pretend Palestine leaders are magicaly good leaders.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join