It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

According to Netanyahu, Hitler didn't want to kill the Jews until a Palestinian told him to

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke
If the Mufti suggested Hitler to kill the Jews, who suggested Hitler to kill 5 millions non-Jewish victims ?

Shhhh you you will spoil the "were are the only victims " narrative. ...

Cant mention all the million other victims of the holocaust. ....
edit on 22-10-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool

originally posted by: sosobad
a reply to: Jobeycool

So you think they have a total right to all the land that was stolen.

Do you not know The West Bank was JUDEA at one time in history.

Do you know that at one time a lived in a different house than I do now, shall I go back to my old house with photos of myself in it and forcibly remove the new tenants?
I think is becomes very obvious nothing but trolls get in these discussions trying to pretend Palestine leaders are magicaly good leaders.

No trolling it is a legitimate question, would I have the right to kick out who lives there now? And you have offered no proof that a Palestinian told Hitler to embark on the holocaust, you have links to meeting between Hitler and Muslim leaders that is all. Do you know that Hitler also met with Neville Chamberlain? Or that for the first half of the war the US supplied munitions and supplies to both sides of the war?

Ps where did I say the Palestinian leaders are great? Just asking you for proof of a statement you said was fact.

edit on 22-10-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I suppose was also the Grand Mufti who proposet to build wall's around Jews, building ghettos... just like Israel is doing now...

The most sad and unbelievable thing is that are Jews using same metods that they suffered for hundreds years, specially around IIWW... UNBELIEVABLE... WHY, HOW YOU CAN DO OR JUST SUPPORT STUFF YOUR GRANPA/MA HAS SUFFERED?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
So is Bibi Nutty-yahoo now saying THERE WAS a Palestine?
I thought the official line, spouted at every opportunity by the chosenites and their bands of helpers, is that there is not, and never has been, a Palestine. Never! Not once!

This story aside, they really are getting desperate on the old Hollowhoax stuff. They are running out of old people to chase down and wave at us as being somehow involved, so they need to now find another scapegoat.

What a seriously warped bunch of self opinionated, religiously driven, supremacist inbreds they are!

edit on 648Thu, 22 Oct 2015 09:34:27 -05003431900000015 by Britguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

That's 2 now....

anyone else?

Please, dont be shy...

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

That's 2 now....

anyone else?

Please, dont be shy...

You must be just as equally outraged about bibi's comments and the views of others here who thinks what he says is true? I mean to down play Hitler's roll in the holocaust is not only factually wrong, it is totally immoral. To use the holocaust to incite hate against the Palestinians is disgusting right?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Jobeycool

So He stuck them in concentration camps and let them starve.

No he didn't. They didn't start starving until the allies bombed the railroad tracks leading to the camps.

He talked to this Islam leader about what to do about the jews.Sickening stuff is showing its ugly head again.

The camps were up and running before Hitler even talked to this guy so how is he to blame?

The land never was palestines land.

History proves otherwise.

The West Bank in reailty use to be Judea.

In reality it used to be Canaan.

The muslims will not stop until they destroy the world and will use politics and any means they can to learn how to defeat the world of freedom and democracy and people who realy love each other.
LOL

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

a reply to: buster2010

Also you can drop the debunked mythical 6 million dead number there isn't even enough proof to show that even a million Jews died in the camps.

Seriously? I thought ATS was done with holocaust deniers!

You should be ashamed!

I never said the holocaust didn't happen only that the 6 million dead is BS. Nice try with the holocaust denier whine though.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

You must be just as equally outraged about bibi's comments and the views of others here who thinks what he says is true?

His comments about the Grand Mufti should've been revised if not completely expunged from the speech. It was off the rails and bibi was wrong, plain n simple!

I mean to down play Hitler's roll in the holocaust is not only factually wrong, it is totally immoral.

Sure, but to downplay the holocaust itself is totally inexcusable.

edit on 2015-10-22T10:20:09-05:00201510bam3110am0931 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

That's 2 now....

anyone else?

Please, dont be shy...

Instead of crying that people are holocaust deniers how about you showing some proof that 6 million Jews died in the camps. I forgot it's just easier to say if you don't just blindly believe what we say then you are a denier.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: CovertAgenda

Still blaming the poor old foot-soldiers rather than the pricks in charge....

Well if least if many more officers would have stood up and said hey these are crimes against humanity, I am talking about Captains, Majors, and Colonels the guys out there giving those German privates their orders. The problem was their was too many Nazi SS officers rather than just regular German army officers. Step out of line and off to the Russian front with you, never to be seen again. That is tough to fight against if your embedded in the machine and just a cog.
Not justifying it, just understanding the mental and emotional pressure and fear that must have stopped more from standing up for what was right.
I think Iraq veterans might understand this more than most.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

That's 2 now....

anyone else?

Please, dont be shy...

Instead of crying that people are holocaust deniers how about you showing some proof that 6 million Jews died in the camps. I forgot it's just easier to say if you don't just blindly believe what we say then you are a denier.

You are going against mainstream academic historical scholarly consensus. The burden of proof is on you...

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Oh #, is bibi saying that palestinians really existed, but i though nobody lived on the land and where never called palestinians.

Im lost here.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Well, to be fair, during WWII the Persians and the Nazi's were getting pretty close and some even say that they bankrolled the Nazi's. And with so much of a connection the Shah at the time then called Persia, Iran. Iran meaning the Land of the Aryan's... Or something along those lines. Aryan....Iran.

Anyways, I suppose Nuttyahoo may be some what kind of right, but I think it would be more from Iran, than Palestine.

Either way though, he does believe that Iran is "6 months away from a bomb"....errrrr ummm 3 years ago...

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

That's 2 now....

anyone else?

Please, dont be shy...

Again, no one has denied the holocaust. Many of us that research that time period have found no substantiation for the 6 million number. Like I said, that number is sourced back to one man. Not official records.....the writing of one man.

The real problem with this issue is that people are so misinformed, suck-up the official propaganda and are quick to defend a false narrative because they don't want to be seen as anti-Semitic. Israel and many others have used that to their advantage.

So I stand by my statement and am saddened that so many people are too lazy to educate themselves on what really happened and continue to spread BS for the sake of toeing the PC line.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

That's 2 now....

anyone else?

Please, dont be shy...

You are going against mainstream academic historical scholarly consensus. The burden of proof is on you...

Show the academic scholarly consensus. Red Cross reports shows over 271K died in the camps and the 6 million dead number was being throw out decades before WW2 even started.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool
The fact that Palestinians what to mass murder jews today should tell you the real truth.The land never was palestines land.The West Bank in reailty use to be Judea.The muslims will not stop until they destroy the world and will use politics and any means they can to learn how to defeat the world of freedom and democracy and people who realy love each other.

I think you just achieve the post of the year, if we switch names/groups, You may have said the truth in only one paragraph. Let's read again:
«The fact that Zionists want to mass murder Palestinians today should tell you the real truth.The land was Palestine land.The West Bank in reailty use to be Canaan.The Zionists will not stop until they destroy the world and will use politics and any means they can to learn how to defeat the world of freedom and democracy and people who realy love each other.
Their you go

edit on 22/10/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I still cant get past his last argument. Remember this one? (This one is remixed)

So I don't know what to say about his comments anymore...

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
First they claim Palestinians never existed before 1948 and now they're to blame for the holocaust?

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

The man is psychopathic...i really don't think he can help himself.

He only has to slightly part his lips and the BS floods out.

And Israelis think they're an intelligent people? They voted this lying psycho in!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join