It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian airstrike video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I was watching this video of Russian airstrike. And around 7:25 mark I think I heard someone speak Russian in the background.

I know somebody here can clean up the audio so I can confirm it is really Russian. I'm fluent in Russian so I will know exactly what he said.
And it sounds like the guy that's talking is siting in the studio somewhere.

Here's the video. Thanks in advance.

edit on 19-10-2015 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
This makes me happy. Anyone who stands up to Islamic extremists in my book deserves medals.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort
This makes me happy. Anyone who stands up to Islamic extremists in my book deserves medals.

Yea, but it's not the point. The video sounds like it's fake.

Edit to clarify. The person filming sounds like he's PRETENDING to be in the area where this is happening. And I thought I heard someone speaking Russian.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: whatsecret

The fake video would not change the fact there are Russians in Syria running air campaigns on insurgents, from every news outlet.
There are bound to be fake videos coming out.

edit on 19-10-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-10-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: whatsecret

WOW! Those chopper pilots are daring!
The most interesting war footage I've seen in a long time.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Can you point out where the video is fake. Of course portions are dubbed and it does show a flair for PR in even the opening image which has a chopper superimposed on a street scene of some sort. Other than that, where is the fakery?

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: InnerPeace2012

The fake video would not change the fact there are Russians in Syria running air campaigns on insurgens, from every news outlet.
There are bound to be fake videos coming out.

what are you talking about? Video doesn't change any facts. I just thought I heard in the backgroung someone speaking Russian to this very annoying Allahu Akbar guy.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

Can you point out where the video is fake. Of course portions are dubbed and it does show a flair for PR in even the opening image which has a chopper superimposed on a street scene of some sort. Other than that, where is the fakery?

I support what Russians are doing over there. I was trying to say that the audio sounds like he isn't where this is happening but acting like he is.

And I think I heard someone ask him if he recorded something in Russian. I'm not saying that the footage is fake, just the audio.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

No one is speaking in russian @ 7:25. And i speak i speak russian for over 15 years.
edit on 19-10-2015 by ksksks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksksks

No one is speaking in russian @ 7:25 in russian. And i speak i speak russian for over 15 years.

It's between 7:25 and 7:30. There is definitely someone saying something. I Was born in Russia so I speak Russian since birth. Speak read and write.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

well replayed in 10 times didnt hear a thing, if you heard explain if cannot the there is nothing there.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

well replayed in 10 times didnt hear a thing, if you heard explain if cannot the there is nothing there.

You just didn't hear it but it's definitely there.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

What is there what is it saying ? If you cannot tell then there's nothing.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

What is there what is it saying ? If you cannot tell then there's nothing.

Dude, move on already. I'm not here to argue about anything with anybody. I'm not saying it didn't happen or something like that. I'm actually saying awesome video.

I am asking if anybody can clean up the noise or slow it down between these markers and post it here. That's it.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Fake.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   
With the arabic and russian music all thru the video tells me this was a Assad Propaganda piece.I also believe that those being attacked are FSA fighters/rebels not ISIS whatever Assad, russia or this goofy video says.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Dp
edit on CDTTueam2161 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Edit to clarify. The person filming sounds like he's PRETENDING to be in the area where this is happening. And I thought I heard someone speaking Russian.

Portions of this video whith the Hinds being shoot at and hit by AA guns seam fake. The producer of this video also use old fotage from one or two years a go. The old footage is where the IS fighters are traped in the building.

There is another video like this out there that show SU34s being hit by AA guns as well. I think its from the same producer as the one that made the video you posted.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Damn! The MI-24 can take a lot heat! And those pilots are fearless with some mad skills to boot.

As for the rest? Yeah it appears to be staged. The screenshot looks like some poster for a movie.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Yes there is a muffled voice at the time gap you are talking about.

Beyond that, can't help. Don't speak Russian.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join