It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most interesting anomalies found on Mars

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Over the years I came across quite a few interesting pictures taken from the Rover on Mars. I decided to compile them all into one video since all other compilations are just really underwhelming, hope you find it interesting :

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Benicealways

Well, you forgot to add my mate the space hamster.......

or the voluptuous space ghost woman.........

and of course, no vid should claim to show the best without the mother of all mars pareidolia.....

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   

The levitating rocks look just like rocks protruding out the side of the land mass to a point of causing shadows bellow them...so not quite levitating

some of the other rocks look very interesting though!

I stand corrected on the "levitating rocks"

After I had another good scan of the 2 images you say are levitating...I can see that the two objects are actually nothing to do with the shadows seen, they already have their own shadows and the extra ones you see are from the land directly connected to the shadow...pure pareidolia

edit on 19-10-2015 by zerozero00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Yeah, the mars ghost is odd and could have been added and yeah the face is interesting imo but nothing new.

Yeah the rocks, pff, weird stuff Idk what to think about them, it's probably some optical illusion but shadows must always be connected to the object, they can't just appear separately on the ground as far as I know. ^^

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Since you are new here (welcome, and enjoy the adventure) you may not know that there has been an ongoing Curiosity Rover anomalies thread since January 1, 2014, with very dedicated people and some really interesting finds among the fun and games. The focus on exomarine biology is where the thread rises to its potential. And I'm actually surprised that in these internet video collections nobody has yet to focus on BlueIt (which isn't a real alien - or is it? - but plays one on ATS).

First the large 197 page 2014 thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Then the presently-ongoing 2015 continuation of the 2014 thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

A little while ago a new poster came by and said he/she actually read the entire contents. I'm waiting for a geologist or marine biologist to do the same. Personally I've embarrassed myself a few times in 2014 by jumping the gun and thinking some of the rocks were more than rocks, and was promptly educated about photo artifacts, photo compression, and other dog-gone-its. But within these threads are patterns which indicate that some of the items may be possible fossil finds. We have to recall also that Curiosity (I know not all of your video's pics are from Curiosity, but that's the focus of the linked threads) has travelled along a tiny tiny strip of land, and yet many of the finds that people have posted are seemingly indicative of the possibility of exomarine fossils. A fun trip for those who've taken it.
edit on 19-10-2015 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   

I think US secret space program has already been to mars

I think NASA is a farce for the public

They do few unclassified things that are real but everything else in NASA is a farce

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

I've read 8 pages of the 2015 thread so far and to be honest, none of the pictures really make my head scratch, is there a compilation of the best stuff from both threads?
Thanks for your response tho

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I find stuff like this pretty odd !

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...
edit on 19-10-2015 by Denoli because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was literally first to find the head like rock. Scott Warring, also a member here, published the picture from ats on his ufo site and claimed credit which is fine because anyone can find it if they look hard enough.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli
I find stuff like this pretty odd !

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

Look like water damage
Maybe the ground was hit by a comet/iceball, the water melted/evaporated away or went down into the sand. Perhaps the darker color is wettish sand?

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
You are sleepy...verrry sleepy...there are no anomalies on Mars. Everything has a logical explanation. If someone says there are anomalies on Mars, remember...there are no anomalies on Mars.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: overseer1136

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was literally first to find the head like rock. Scott Warring, also a member here, published the picture from ats on his ufo site and claimed credit which is fine because anyone can find it if they look hard enough.

Cool, nice find of you, thanks ^^. Edited the description

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Nice vid.
As Alesteir said, the Mars anomalies threads are full of interesting finds.
I found this one myself, which certainly made my head scratch, and I still do not know what it is.
The symmetry is what stood out when I saw it.
Plus it has a lil' lizard, lol.

And here is a close up.

I posted it here first.

Curiosity potential anomolies 2015 ATS linkage

It is from this image.

Nasa linky

But I actually found it on this.

Gigapan linky

Whoops, forgot to say welcome so...Welcome.

edit on 19-10-2015 by Jonjonj because: welcome

edit on 19-10-2015 by Jonjonj because: added link

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Thanks B! That thread was a lot of fun as well. Searching those images back in 2011 yielded some nice finds and help fuel my current schooling in Geology at University of Florida to better understand my own collection and the forces that shape not only our landscape but the planetary forces at work throughout the studied solar system. Surely its a great time to be a geologist!

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Cool vid, I think all the "pareidolia" folks are gona feel pretty silly when one day we find a martian taking a selfie with the rover lol

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benicealways
a reply to: Aleister

I've read 8 pages of the 2015 thread so far and to be honest, none of the pictures really make my head scratch, is there a compilation of the best stuff from both threads?
Thanks for your response tho

I'm working on it, but it's one hell of a job going through all those pages. Don't expect that thread to go live prior to January 1st, 2016.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Thanks for the effort, but I have to ask... Why do all you-tube creators feel they must add background music to their videos? It's distracting and adds nothing positive to the purpose. I would much prefer a narrative explaining what we're looking at and why you think it is anomalous.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Shadoefax

Preference, I think it does add some entertainment value and one can always mute it.Narratives, hm, I feel like I wouldn't be able to add much.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: jeep3r

Cool, thanks

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Says the Deep Space Naval Captain. Come on! You ain't foolin anyone, we all know those are Aussie bases up there.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join