It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aer lingus flight: Man attacks/bites passengers, dies onboard plane

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I hope it isn't a zombie apocalypse.

I'm black.

If its anything like In the movies, I'm going to die at the very beginning.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: n00bUK

Just do like me. If a zombie outbreak happens, I'm going to hide in the forest, never shower, cover myself in mud & grass, live in a makeshift mud hut, and forage for food. Hopefully the zombies will mistake me for an oversized mole rat, Sasquatch or a mutated baboon.

As for the OP, dude could've been on bath salts. Remember the rash of people a few years ago who bit off their victims' faces?

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Depends what kind of zombies they are mate. Walking dead zombies or 28 days later zombies. If it'd the latter, we're pretty much all #ed

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: n00bUK
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Depends what kind of zombies they are mate. Walking dead zombies or 28 days later zombies. If it'd the latter, we're pretty much all #ed

True. Those were the fast ones, right?

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
As for the OP, dude could've been on bath salts. Remember the rash of people a few years ago who bit off their victims' faces?

I thought of that too, but he only bit one person that was trying to hold him, it wasn't a direct attack.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I'm black.

Oh come one, T-Dog made it to season 3. That gives you at least two years to live.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

Hmmm...Brazil.

What's the name of the really weird South American drug that basically makes you like a very suggestible zombie for a while?

You may be thinking of Burundanga/Scopolamine.

edit on 19-10-2015 by AbdulAlhazred because: spelling

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I'm black.

In the Dawn of the Dead remake, the sheriff was one of the few who made it onto the boat at the end of the movie.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Hate to break up the typical ATS comedy routine, but here's an update:

A postmortem exam is being conducted Monday on a 24-year-old Brazilian man who collapsed and died aboard an Irish aircraft Sunday after he bit another passenger.

Cork police arrested a 44-year-old Portuguese woman traveling with the man after discovering five pounds of suspected amphetamine powder in her suitcase.

Drugs were involved apparently.... a lot of drugs.
I'd be willing to bet if he wasn't a mule, he was a guinea pig anyhow... based on this witness account:

“The noise he was making was like something I have never heard before. It’s not something you’d hear every day. It was like deep anguish, is the best way I could describe it. Very, very troubled. Not screaming in a sense you know if you'd hurt yourself or something, just a very guttural, from deep within him."

Link

Four pages of zombie jokes though.... I've said it before: get it together people.... this is starting to look like GLP.

edit on PMq000000pmMonday00000010420 by Aqualung2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Unless it's the Key and Peele zombies then you're fine

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: mr-lizard
www.irishtimes.com...

Post mortem due soon. The man was a 24 year old student from Brazil.

Well that pretty much settles it.

He's from Brazil.

It is most definitely one of the three most popular theories.

Drug mule gone mad after a balloon has burst - lots of drugs coming out of that region

Rabies - Brazil has a lot of rabies going on. If it is rabies, let us hope he got it after being bitten by a random animal and that the terror organisations hiding south of the border haven't weaponised it and sent it across.

Zombie - Everyone knows that zombie apocalypses always start in third world countries.

edit on 19-10-2015 by BobaFettish because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: BobaFettish

I think drugs are the most likely culprit in all seriousness.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I'm black.

What rubbish..!!

You'll have an excellent minor, supporting role with a few lines and won't be taken out until the third season..!!

My best advice.

Wait for the right moment

When nobody is looking, throw that annoying little white kid with your group into the horde to put more focus on yourself, then milk it for as long as you can.

edit on 19-10-2015 by BobaFettish because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
but if it's rabies how did he got infected? dog/another animal bite?

the news we are getting also contradict themselves, first it was a brazilian, then it was portuguese, now brazilian again, then the woman was from Angola and now she's Portuguese.

Also where does it say he was a drug mule, and why would he start biting people even if he was under the influence of drugs? Acids can make you do/see crazy things, but start biting people like an animal would, also someone mentioned guttural screams, that's weird.
edit on -05:00222015-10-19T18:22:04-05:002015MondayMonday201530 by Picollo30 because: (no reason given)

edit on -05:00232015-10-19T18:23:51-05:002015MondayMonday201530 by Picollo30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Get ready boys...

Just in case.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Picollo30

Look, pain makes you do some strange things. Add in the fact that he was drug addled as well, and you could very easily bite someone.

I get migraines, really bad ones. Once when I was in college, I had an attack that had lasted for some days with no signs of stopping. My husband finally convinced me to go to the ER for it. So I am already out of my mind with a severe head pain that has been on going for at least two days straight. Then, when the nurse come to give me a shot of heavy narcotic, she drops that bad boy straight down onto my sciatic nerve. Completely botched the shot, too high up in my back instead of in my hip.

So, I got a load of burning narcotic shot straight to the nerve on top of screaming head pain and I'm already not too lucid because of the migraine. What do you think I did?

My husband was holding my hand up by my face. I whipped my head around and bit him to take the edge off the pain.

He was lucky that I caught myself at the last second because I was fixing to sink in too.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
And so it begins......cue the Zombie Apocalypse.

More seriously though, this is crazy scary and weird. WTH!?

Does this mean we have to wear chainmail now like the middle ages?

Btw your display gives me the creeps -_-...and highly coincidental considering the topic being posted.

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

I heard of this couple years back regarding the Florida incident. It is possible that this is the explanation. But then again, I always keep my mind open for other possibilities.
edit on th2015000000Mondayth000000Mon, 19 Oct 2015 18:34:46 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 19 Oct 2015 18:34:46 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aqualung2012
Four pages of zombie jokes though.... I've said it before: get it together people.... this is starting to look like GLP.

And Captain Hindsight shows up to point out everyone's wrong doings after the post-mortem has been posted online... /slowclap

edit on 19-10-2015 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Picollo30
the news we are getting also contradict themselves, first it was a brazilian, then it was portuguese, now brazilian again, then the woman was from Angola and now she's Portuguese.

Not more than the usual, if you think that Angolans, Brazilians and Portuguese all speak the same language.

Also, the last version I saw said the woman has double nationality, Portuguese/Angolan, something very common.

Also where does it say he was a drug mule, and why would he start biting people even if he was under the influence of drugs?

It doesn't say that, it's speculation, and he didn't "start biting people", he bit one person in the hand when that person was trying to grab him.

Acids can make you do/see crazy things, but start biting people like an animal would, also someone mentioned guttural screams, that's weird.

The screams are not that weird if you think some drugs like coc aine (I think), in large doses (like the ones a drug mule carries) affect the nervous system in a few minutes, before stopping the breathing and the heart.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: mr-lizard
That's not very nice - I thought it would be worth a read/discussion.

Next time - shall I message you first to see if it passes your levels of acceptance? There's a few mods who have commented here, so I don't think it's broken the T+C.

Nah. Just endeavour to entitle your threads accurately, rather than embellish them with what are obvious click bait headlines... as is the wont of many ATS users desperate to up their 'Achievement' count.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join