It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aer lingus flight: Man attacks/bites passengers, dies onboard plane

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Not sure if this is in the right forum, I had a quick look and couldn't see it posted.

www.theguardian.com...
www.rte.ie...

A man suddenly went berserk midflight and started attacking people. Apparently he was biting people and had to be restrained by staff/passengers. The man later became ill and died prompting a medical emergency. According to the reports, another passenger has now been hospitalised (possibly due to the injury).

The captain of the flight declared a medical emergency and diverted the plane to Cork Airport, where it landed at around 5.40pm this evening.

It is not clear when the man died but he was pronounced dead on board the airplane.

Around 170 passengers and crew members have been taken from the aircraft and are now being interviewed by gardaí about the incident

Weird.

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   
And so it begins......cue the Zombie Apocalypse.

More seriously though, this is crazy scary and weird. WTH!?

edit on 10/19/2015 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
zombie apocalypse is under way!

This is pretty strange, I wonder would could cause a person to freak out and bite people.. Maybe rabies?

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Strange indeed. Wonder what made him go nuts.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: mr-lizard

Zombie Apocalypse

I get to be Rick Grimes

+50 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Drug mule would be my guess. He had a balloon of coke blow up in his stomach and went insane, then died of a heart attack.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   
E 'bola zombies? Where did he originate before that flight out of Lisborn? Was he in contact with the ebola virus? Was he dead before the bite?

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   

I'm with some others - zombies!!!!!

Seriously, that is freaky.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Evil_Santa
Drug mule would be my guess. He had a balloon of coke blow up in his stomach and went insane, then died of a heart attack.

Possibly. I guess that's something for the autopsy.

Maybe it was mental issues? Anxiety? Phobia? Drugs? Alcohol?

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: eXia7
zombie apocalypse is under way!

This is pretty strange, I wonder would could cause a person to freak out and bite people.. Maybe rabies?

Guessing it could be rabies though it probably rather something else that agitated the already sick/dying person to become agressive. Rabies, wow, hope not for the person bitten. Thirty percent of the time rabies is paralytic(dumb) compared to the furious vicious attacking behavior at 80 percent.

+9 more 
link   

Oh gods.

And we have a black president like in all the apocalyptic movies. Aw crap.

link   
Incidentally, I'd love to find more information regarding this - it's very freaky. I know it's fairly common to get 'air-rage' sometimes, maybe as a result of drinking etc

But to bite people and then die... The only other thing I can think of is maybe he was restrained too tightly and it gave him a heart attack.

I'm curious to know the man's origins/backstory etc.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Well I think one of the passengers has been hospitalised too. Maybe just a precaution?

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I've trained long and hard for this day. I've run countless simulations, studied thousands of training programmes. I'm ready.

Don't forget to double-tap.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   
First thought was this was going this was going to be some sort of viral marketing for Fear the Walking Dead Flight 462. Sounds to me like acute drug induced psychosis followed by cardiac arrest. International flight, 24 year-old; maybe a drug mule who had a balloon/condom/whatever rupture.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

How dare you bring such rational thought to this epic doom.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Sorry! What I meant to say was that it sounds a lot like weaponized rabies and we're all gonna die!

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Evil_Santa

You are probably correct about the drug mule idea.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
And so it begins......cue the Zombie Apocalypse.

Ohhhh Please! Please! Please! Please! Please let it be!!! Would be so awesome!

Ok, People - Remember what we've trained for! Hopefully, the alpha managed to get more than one bite or scratch in.

Betas, try to get to a highly populated area before you turn. Airports and hospitals are great, but sports games, concerts are good choices too! Bite, bite, bite as many as you can. Some of you will need to blend in for awhile to maximize timing. Try to spread out to other major cities if at all possible. Nibble on your loved ones right before they go to work and school to secure more populated areas.

We can do this!

edit on 19-10-2015 by gottaknow because: Added more to the post for funz.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   
To be honest, it could already be a zombie apocalypse out there, every one on my train are just staring into their iPhone, me included. Although no one is biting me yet.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join