It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aer lingus flight: Man attacks/bites passengers, dies onboard plane

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I thought rabies to.
if you could make rabies have a slow incubation period.
it Would make the perfect zombie virus.
I Bet some one is doing it...

originally posted by: eXia7
zombie apocalypse is under way!

This is pretty strange, I wonder would could cause a person to freak out and bite people.. Maybe rabies?

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
HOW are you guys still on this zombie kick??? Come on already! This is a fail thread.... you guys are acting like 12 year olds.

READ!

Cork police arrested a 44-year-old Portuguese woman traveling with the man after discovering five pounds of suspected amphetamine powder in her suitcase.

It. Was. Drugs.
edit on PMq000000pmMonday000000101020 by Aqualung2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheInhumanCentipede

originally posted by: mr-lizard
That's not very nice - I thought it would be worth a read/discussion.

Next time - shall I message you first to see if it passes your levels of acceptance? There's a few mods who have commented here, so I don't think it's broken the T+C.

Nah. Just endeavour to entitle your threads accurately, rather than embellish them with what are obvious click bait headlines... as is the wont of many ATS users desperate to up their 'Achievement' count.

Please don't tell me how to post.

I've been here since 2007. Longer if you include lurking time.

P.s you're not a mod.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I am, however....

a mod.

Let's have a bit of a chill out here, folks.

Knock off the personal stuff, and the off topic stuff, and the mini-modding.

The topic is, since we've gone off the topic a trifle...

Aer lingus flight: Man attacks/bites passengers, dies onboard plane

Now then... On we go.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Apologies sorry, it just irked me with the accusation that I'm hear to 'score points'.

-- back on topic --

www.independent.ie...

“The post-mortem has taken place. A number of packages have been recovered and have been forwarded for forensic examination,” the spokesman said.

“The toxicology results are awaited.”

Almost certainly drugs then, rather than a disease or sickness.

Reading that article it seems like a very horrible way to die. Even if he knew the risks.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: mr-lizard

Well, despite any cranky mumbly-grumbling, the jokes still stand. If he had drug packets in his orifice and one ruptured - he was still The Walking Dead. RIP.

It's been fun following this thread. Of course it was always going to be a bit tongue on in cheek since there is no such thing as Zombies but they are a huge cultural meme, the show just rebooted season 6 and the details of the plane incident were pretty iconic.

Thanks to you, armap and others for updating.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Not sure if this has been asked....

Have any of the victims turned yet?

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikeone718
Not sure if this has been asked....

Have any of the victims turned yet?

Victims of what, being bitten? There was only one, I don't know how he's doing.

I just heard on the radio that they found 80 packets of coc aine inside the young man's body.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Wow 80 packets and 5lb on with the lady as well. Talk about a slip up by the TSA. I'm guessing one of the packets started to leak during the flight. But to fly off your rocker and start biting people, seems to be a problem with the current drug markets. A lot of what they offer seems to make people want to eat others, you'd think they'd fix this some how or they'd lose out on sales. Even with illegal drugs I don't see people wanting to take chems' that make you want to eat of the face of a person near by.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ObjectZero

TSA doesn't look for drugs. Back when it was private security if we found drugs we let them go, and notified the cops at the airport with a description. Drugs aren't going to hijack or bring down a plane so they're not actively looked for.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
DRUG MULE! The flight was from Lisbon, Portugal to Dublin, Ireland. I'm in Portugal and Potuguese media say that during the autopsy in Ireland they discovered 800 grams in 80 capsules of a substance and one of them popped. the substance is yet to be determinde, but it's most probably coc aine.

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
First thought was this was going this was going to be some sort of viral marketing for Fear the Walking Dead Flight 462. Sounds to me like acute drug induced psychosis followed by cardiac arrest. International flight, 24 year-old; maybe a drug mule who had a balloon/condom/whatever rupture.

Medical Examiner: Aer Lingus Biter Died After Drugs Burst in His Stomach

posted on Oct, 20 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Its that new drug. Bath salts. 3Rd incident ive heard of. a reply to: mr-lizard

Well i was kinda right. Maybe it was bath salts that exploded in his stomach. Lol

edit on 20-10-2015 by Lolomin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Brazilian passenger who died after ‘running amok’ and biting another passenger on a flight from Lisbon to Dublin on Sunday was alleged to have been carrying 800 grams of coc aine in his stomach, with a street value of $63,000.

The man, named as John Kennedy Santos Gurjao by the Irish Times, is believed to have swallowed 80 pellets containing a substance suspected as coc aine. It is understood that one pellet burst in his stomach, causing him to suffer a violent seizure.

‘$63k of coc aine’ in AerLingus passenger's stomach led to biting rage & death
edit on 21pmWed, 21 Oct 2015 14:16:52 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

(post by TheInhumanCentipede removed for a manners violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join