It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defend Roseburg - Deny Barack Obama Protest in Oregon

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
I think that a government that routinely bombs civilians, weddings, hospitals, and such has a great deal of gall to lecture the citizenry on 'gun control'. Not only are they killing hundreds of innocents with their actions, they're destroying tens-of-millions of dollars of non-military infrastructure including people's homes and businesses. Maybe they need to clean-up their own frigging act before they climb up on the soapbox.

Quote for TRUTH.

When the government can show us responsibility when they use their weapons.

They might get to lecture us about it.

And even then.

They DON'T have the right to.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1
Apparently the city officials are welcoming his visit, www.facebook.com...

Yes, read the original post and the following comments. Not only do some people have a problem with proper grammar, many are also nutters.

There are better ways to protest Obama and using your dead to do it is sad.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Yes, read the original post and the following comments. Not only do some people have a problem with proper grammar, many are also nutters.

Using someone else's dead to promote an agenda is even worse.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Well , to be Fair , the President Did Apologize for Bombing that Hospital the other day .......

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Those folks are hurting. They're angry at the Universe in general, and they've reason.

The President should honor their wishes and stay away. They do not want him there.

In what way is he being any different then the Westboro Baptist church asswipes? Intruding where he's not wanted.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Using someone else's dead to promote an agenda is even worse.

Using the death of someone to push an agenda or protest the president are not on different levels of sad and pathetic. Both are sad, pathetic and dishonorable.

What's more sad is that some people justify it in their mind because of whom the president is, and fail to criticize some FB nutters for doing exactly the same thing.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Lot of rhetoric and talking points there.

"the annointed one" thats what your upset about? As to the rest, Obama stated point BLANK that it SHOULD be politicized in his speech..... So they are obviously not wrong on that, he stated his intent, and they have every right to tell him to take a hike, that doesnt make them nutters, that makes them angry at the President standing on the bodies of their loved ones to push his agenda....

Of course not, because you can't even comprehend that I was talking about their response, not the deaths. Why is it so hard for people to follow a written conversation anymore? I still find the appeal to emotions fallacy quite annoying.

Mmmm yes yes, I find your assessment , distasteful and not amusing so I MUST just be stupid, and unable to comprehend what you are saying

Nice personal attack, well done and on par with your normal Modus Oparandi

I was talking about your little emotional post. Reading comprehension is fundamental. Please keep up, man. Jesus.

My enrollment post huh? Thats cute speaking of emotional responses, I find your repeated personal attacks very emotional......

Pot Meet Kettle

You're right. And I have a right to criticize them for politicizing the death of these people by trying to make a political statement against the President.

If you criticize one for making it political, you should criticize the other. Both are equally uncalled for.

Speaking out against the presidents STATED agenda, is not political, ita direct affront to the people of the area and they wont stand for it....

Im sorry you cant see the difference between politics, and people who are just FED UP

Continue on with the personal attacks!

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

I'll wait for him to be selfless, consoling, kind, and respectful before I call him a weak, cheap, pandering dirtbag.

And ill rely on his past history

Oh I have no doubt that he'll say the words, "I" and "Me" more times than the Secret Service has guns. But I can't call him a pathetic waste of a good suit until he does start spewing garbage from his pie hole.

He already did, his first statement about this whole thing was that "IT SHOULD BE POLITICIZED" i mean he told his agenda right there

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
Those folks are hurting. They're angry at the Universe in general, and they've reason.

The President should honor their wishes and stay away. They do not want him there.

In what way is he being any different then the Westboro Baptist church asswipes? Intruding where he's not wanted.

There's a modern day Scylla and Charybdis... Westboro or 0bama? 0bama or Westboro?

Oh Odysseus! How would you navigate such foul waters?

link   

again your MO shows, so you attack their spelling among other things as a source to try and discredit their feelings? And then call them nutters

You know what I think is "nutter"?

being critical of a town full of people who watched the president tell the world their tragedy should be politicized , for NOT wanting him to be there

I think thats pretty Nuts

link   

I'll wait for him to be selfless, consoling, kind, and respectful before I call him a weak, cheap, pandering dirtbag.

And ill rely on his past history

Oh I have no doubt that he'll say the words, "I" and "Me" more times than the Secret Service has guns. But I can't call him a pathetic waste of a good suit until he does start spewing garbage from his pie hole.

He already did, his first statement about this whole thing was that "IT SHOULD BE POLITICIZED" i mean he told his agenda right there

Then he was a pathetic opportunistic slimebag. Maybe this time he'll be wise, consoling, kind and sincere. And if he is, I'll vote for Commie Sanders.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

"the annointed one" thats what your upset about? As to the rest, Obama stated point BLANK that it SHOULD be politicized in his speech..... So they are obviously not wrong on that, he stated his intent, and they have every right to tell him to take a hike, that doesnt make them nutters

What makes them nutters is the way they talk. That was my point on that aspect.

that makes them angry at the President standing on the bodies of their loved ones to push his agenda....

How sad that the are standing on the bodies of their loved ones to protest the president. Is one better than the other? I think not. Either way, the dead are being used for an agenda.

Mmmm yes yes, I find your assessment , distasteful and not amusing so I MUST just be stupid, and unable to comprehend what you are saying

Nice personal attack, well done and on par with your normal Modus Oparandi

You weren't even addressing what I was talking about. What am I supposed to do when you're not even comprehending what I said. Also, quit with the personal attack crap. Just because I call you ou on your lack of comprehension does not mean I attacking you personally. I pointing out that a conversation can not be had if you cannot read properly.

My enrollment post huh? Thats cute speaking of emotional responses, I find your repeated personal attacks very emotional......

Pot Meet Kettle

Exhibit A. What the hell is "enrollment"?

Speaking out against the presidents STATED agenda, is not political, ita direct affront to the people of the area and they wont stand for it....

Im sorry you cant see the difference between politics, and people who are just FED UP

This has to be the dumbest thing you've ever said. It's all about politics. Nothing else. And they are stepping on their own dead to make a political point.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

They claim Obama is polarizing but they are being polarizing.

They claim Obama is politicizing this but they are politicizing this.

They are dishonoring the dead as much as Obama. How sad.

I can't say I disagree with that sentiment to be honest.

None of that changes the fact that Obama is crossing a line here that should not be crossed.

A president visiting the site of a tragedy is one thing, but interfering with grieving families for publicity is another thing entirely. A "decent" person would have waited until a more appropriate time, instead of taking over the spotlight as part of a fundraising tour. That's what this is in my opinion; part of his fundraising strategy.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Grammar is very important. It tells us a lot about a person and their ability to think and comprehend. If they can't get the basics, how can we expect them to understand the complex?

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

It's all about politics. Nothing else. And they are stepping on their own dead to make a political point.

They can't. The Free Speech Zone barrier extends far enough out from Obama while he's standing on that pile of dead that none of these poor souls can even approach it.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

I can agree. But why compound the issue by using the death of these people to react in an equally egregious way?

It seems that point is escaping many and are not willing to call a spade a spade because they agree with the political message of the people on FB.
edit on 7-10-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

It's all about politics. Nothing else. And they are stepping on their own dead to make a political point.

They can't. The Free Speech Zone barrier extends far enough out from Obama while he's standing on that pile of dead that none of these poor souls can even approach it.

C'mon man, this is the crap I am talking about. How does that comment, in any way, add to a constructive conversation? That is just partisan bull# nonsense.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

What makes them nutters is the way they talk. That was my point on that aspect.

well arent you just a ray of sunshine and acceptance, apparently people who have a different point of you than you, MUST be nutters....

How sad that the are standing on the bodies of their loved ones to protest the president. Is one better than the other? I think not. Either way, the dead are being used for an agenda.

No see you got it Twisted, telling a politician, who has stated hes going to use your dead for Politics, that hes not welcome is not protesting, its telling him hes not welcome ........

You want to try to flip that script for some reason and its beyond me, and to be honest its hateful

You weren't even addressing what I was talking about. What am I supposed to do when you're not even comprehending what I said. Also, quit with the personal attack crap. Just because I call you ou on your lack of comprehension does not mean I attacking you personally. I pointing out that a conversation can not be had if you cannot read properly.

I did address it, I just didnt tell you what you wanted to hear, and ahh, yeah it was personal attacks, when youre trying to call someone names and tell them that they obviously have comprehension problems because they dont agree with YOU, thats exactly what youre doing

Perhaps you need to find a better way to express yourself , rather than insulting people, youve insulted not only me, but you started OUT insulting these people

So please, dont try to excuse yourself from that, its pretty obvious

Exhibit A. What the hell is "enrollment"?

its what you typed before going back and editing your post, and then dishonestly trying to call me out on it right now, in fact I was wondering the exact same thing when I saw it....

This has to be the dumbest thing you've ever said. It's all about politics. Nothing else. And they are stepping on their own dead to make a political point.

ahh more insults

But yes, you are right, its all about politics, on Obamas side

I have to say im quite taken back by your responses on this thread, you have shown no empathy and indeed spent more time insulting these people then trying to understand their perspective....

to be honest, that says more about YOU than anything youve said about them

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

again your MO shows, so you attack their spelling among other things as a source to try and discredit their feelings? And then call them nutters

So not only do we have to contend with gun NAZI's.

But FREE speech Nazi's, and Grammer NAZI's.

Seems to me 'right wing nutter' ideology has been proven rather nicely. Just not in the way it was thrown.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Grammar is very important. It tells us a lot about a person and their ability to think and comprehend. If they can't get the basics, how can we expect them to understand the complex?

I wasnt aware a persons grammar determined their intellect........

Faulkner, Einstein, F. Scott Fitzgerald, Hemingway,Churchill, Da Vinci, all were not very good at spelling

I find your premise absurd, and yet another feigned attempt to discredit, and insult these people

Again, it says more about you than them
edit on 10/7/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join