It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teenager becomes possessed when she used a Ouija board app on her smartphone

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I think i got my answer in a following post. I was was not understanding why fasting and prep would be essential for confirmed contact. I believe the post by americanrealist cleared that up. reply to: DeathSlayer

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Sales of Ouija boards were up 300% in the UK in November of 2014. Source

Where are the portals to hell that should have opened up?

Were there increases in reported demonic possession? Clouds of sulfur and brimstone?

Succubi walking the streets in Surrey? Lucifer partying in London?

Alternative explanation: Irrational beliefs can cause anxiety, fear, psychological stress ... and in some cases, psychotic reactions.

edit on 7Wed, 07 Oct 2015 07:25:44 -050015p0720151066 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Squirlli
Am I the only one who has noticed how every single one of these "possessions" are the same symptoms as in the movies? They are all exactly the same, wouldn't different people have different experiences? There has to be more than 1 demon that can possess people, unless this demon can possess more than one person at a time, sometimes countries apart. It is supernatural, so there is that argument, but that still leaves the different people, different experience argument.

I'm not saying that possessions are not real, just that something like 90% most likely are actually fake.
There is just way too much in common with each one of these possession victims stories to make it believe able for me.

You make a couple of good points.

1. A demon can obsess, manifest, possess many people. A demon is not 24 hours with that single person, this is one pf the problems with this affliction, at times the subject is normal and other times crazy out of their mind. The only way you know the demon is home (with the subject) is when it manifest itself. More common though is the sickness that they often bring. It is more common than thought that many sickness both physical and mental come from demons.

2. Some demons bring pain and chaos others bring magic.... telling one's future, is an example. To those souls that openly accept the dark side often do not experience the pain and suffering. It is what Father Malachi often called the perfect possession. Accepting the spirit and working with it.

Many do not understand but Christians can too become possessed. It is not about allowing the spirit inside you this is the error many Christians make about this subject ..... it is about legalism. The legal right to possess, obsess, and manifest you, your home or your loved ones. That is a big difference! You can fight and reject it all you want but you can not stop oe even slow down most demons. There was one time when one appeared and walked across the room, watching me every second with a smile on his face, neither of us spoke a word for a minute or two, under my breath I started a deliverance prayer when it spoke and said, "I hope you don't think that Jesus sh*t will help you".

If you think you can expel a demon by saying, In the name of Jesus I command you to leave....... well good luck because you are going to need it. It is not that simple. There are spirits out here that can rip you into small dog size bite pieces and then there are those that run when you say boo! Learning which are which depends on you getting out of the home alive or dead and sometimes you wish you would have died.

You said something like 90% are fake...... that sounds about right BUT a part of that fake is the mentally ill. There are people out here who are mentally ill BUT among them there are the possessed and insane that came from demons.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

How did you come by this specific knowledge about "demons"?

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: Chadwickus

Why would that story make anyone want to download that app?

Ouija boards, electronic or otherwise, are a bad idea.

Only to the superstitious. People who how and why the game was invented as well as the trick behind it all know that ouija boards are harmless.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Well then sir, that would probably explain the record rates of violent crimes, which dont often make the news because of the way the government coerced the police to manipulate crime statistics to make it look like gun ban of 1997 was effective in deterring crime when the opposite is true. Silly me and I thought it was the lack of law abiding citizens becoming victims because they have no legal means to defend themselves from a group of angry yobs or in the case of women, and angry large man intent on rape.

I suppose Ouija use could explain the insanity, as that is the most common side effect of successful contact with dark entities. I think you actually just made our case more than disprove it.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist

Well then sir, that would probably explain the record rates of violent crimes, which dont often make the news because of the way the government coerced the police to manipulate crime statistics to make it look like gun ban of 1997 was effective in deterring crime when the opposite is true. Silly me and I thought it was the lack of law abiding citizens becoming victims because they have no legal means to defend themselves from a group of angry yobs or in the case of women, and angry large man intent on rape.

I suppose Ouija use could explain the insanity, as that is the most common side effect of successful contact with dark entities. I think you actually just made our case more than disprove it.

Can you point to the information on increased crime rates from November 2014?

Can you correlate that at all with the areas of increased Ouija sales?

Thank you for listing out your beliefs and suppositions; I am, however, interested in any facts that you may have to corroborate your statements, as I don't share your beliefs and have no basis for your suppositions.

Facts, are what I'm after. Thank you kindly.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: drivers1492
I would love definitive proof. Although I know I wouldn't be able to talk my fiance into cams online in the house. Would you be willing to share where I could find said info I want to try it for confirmation. reply to: AmericanRealist

If you look around on the internet you will probably find the answer.

Do not misunderstand me....... I do not support this demon crap, I hate it, I fight it and will not back down. I have faced off with many .....of course not alone and when I am properly prepared. This is not a game BUT to unbelievers it is.

When you are filled with the Holy spirit it can be seen in the spiritual world. Demons don't look at you but behind you or over your head. It is what standing behind you that protects you!

When I see a Satanist or a witch leave her coven and give themselves to God..... it is a true victory of light over darkness. You can see the person being delivered right before you........praise God!When The person is healed both physically, mentally and spiritually. The same when a miracle healing occurs.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   

That definitely some dam powerful Android/iOS malware!
LoL

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Again, please, what is the source of your statements about "demons" presented here as fact?

The Bible? Your own experiences? Books in the Supernatural/Occult section at Barnes and Noble?

Television shows, like Buffy and Supernatural?

What's the source? Where can one go to verify your statements?
edit on 7Wed, 07 Oct 2015 07:49:06 -050015p0720151066 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Most Satanists are atheists, and most "witches" are Wiccan and don't believe in Da Devil.

How many Satanists/witches are you basing your sample on?

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

They just need to come out with an exorcism app

WOW!

Now that, my friend, is something will keep your grandchildren in clover if you market it right.

You're crazy to go telling people about it.

DO IT. Before someone beats you to it.
edit on 7/10/15 by Astyanax because: of urgency!

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Squirlli

Am I the only one who has noticed how every single one of these "possessions" are the same symptoms as in the movies?

No, you are not.

In fact, all this nonsense about Ouija boards causing demonic possession originally came from a movie. A very famous movie.

It's penetrated so deep into the grain of the culture that, forty years after it was made, it's still throwing up stories like this.

In fact, it's even inspired another movie.

I'd say the OP is really just a link to some stealth marketing for that movie.

edit on 7/10/15 by Astyanax because: of another movie.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

How did you come by this specific knowledge about "demons"?

Good question.....and to make a long story short. Many years ago when the internet first came out there were no restrictions like today. You could find just about anything out here in the world including forbidden books for sale. A few of these books I happen to know are no longer available on the net. Anyway I spent many thousand of dollars collecting occult books and studied them. Not long afterwards is when the sh*t hit the fan, my house became obsessed, numerous spirits manifested in my home, being thrown around the home, dragged out of bed and down the stairs, my pets freaking out, spirits showing themselves to me, my family and other guests, fires starting in my house, etc..... Neighbors would see things floating outside our second story windows, etc..... They would hear sounds in our home when we were gone. Then my daughter got sick and almost died numerous times...... This is what it took to wake me up. You see I was one of those warm Christians... one day I was all holy the next day smoking pot and partying to metal music etc... I believed in God but did not follow him.

Then one day I cried out to God for help and he showed me mercy and what I needed to do. As time went on I was shown how to fight back. Fire with fire....... meaning this was a spiritual battle and it must be fought in the spiritual world even if it manifest in the physical world. Now here it is thirty years later and I have a deliverance ministry helping those in need who want to be set free.

Of course free of charge

Of course there are numerous steps involved, mental health check up is one of the first things required so mental illness can possibly be ruled out.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   

So the only source you are willing to submit here for review to substantiate your comments is your own experiences and beliefs?

Good enough; thank you kindly for your answer.
edit on 8Wed, 07 Oct 2015 08:10:38 -050015p0820151066 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vamana
if anyone honestly believes they will summon demons/devil by using a mobile application, well, no wonder they went insane.

what a load of rubbish, hilarious.

I have never seen a case like this one. Is it possible? It is probable and not impossible. Ouija boards deals with your mental stability and if you are weak ZOZO will get you. You give him the legal right by playing with this game. It does not matter if you use a piece of cardboard (the game itself) or an electronic device......legalism is legalism. Satan is the best lawyer! His kingdom works to the letter of the law.....if you commit a sin you are left unprotected until you repent. That is the law.

Do you not know that the spiritual world can manipulate electronic devices just as easy as your mind?

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   

you can start here and also take note of the following

Violent crime has shown a surprise increase, official figures have revealed.

Data showed that violence against the person offences reported to the police in 2013 showed a 1 per cent rise to 614,400, or nearly 7,000 extra victims in the year.

The Office for National Statistics (ONS) said the increase was down to "improvements in recording" – amid widespread concern that crime figures have been "fiddled" by forces.

On Wednesday a survey by academic suggested violent crime fell by 12 per cent last year, based on records from 117 casualty departments and walk-in centres across England and Wales.

An inquiry by MPs, which began last year, exposed a number of serious failings to record crime accurately.

In their final report, published earlier this month, the Commons committee said senior police officers have allowed misrecording of crime figures to become "ingrained".

It concluded there was strong evidence the fall in crime had been "exaggerated", and that police chiefs, ministers and official bodies were guilty of “long-standing failures”.

But you being from there are certainly aware of the scandal that police were under reporting and manipulating statistics due to political pressure. No doubt in an attempt to justify the continued banning of handguns.

Only one percent? ha yea right. Sounds like they are easing you in to hear the truth before they realize what a failure certain policies were.

But my point was this increase in violent crime can very well be from the insanity caused by making contact with entities using this medium.
edit on 7-10-2015 by AmericanRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: JackReyes
There is so much evidence that spirits are real, that your statement is quite illogical.

You mean their are so many opinions or beliefs that spirits are real.

Neither opinion nor belief are evidence of something though.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

my house became obsessed

Did it now?

numerous spirits manifested in my home, being thrown around the home, dragged out of bed and down the stairs

Sounds like your house really gave them a hard time.

Then one day I cried out to God for help and he showed me mercy and what I needed to do.

Move house?

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Again, please, what is the source of your statements about "demons" presented here as fact?

The Bible? Your own experiences? Books in the Supernatural/Occult section at Barnes and Noble?

Television shows, like Buffy and Supernatural?

What's the source? Where can one go to verify your statements?

I have offered my proof? Have you not read this thread?

I offer all the proof you need are you willing to take the Pepsi challenge.

Not to change the subject...... I live across the street from a child orphanage for disabled children that come from abused homes. As I write this thread two children known to have a few demons are screaming at the top of their lungs. My lights are going on and off as we speak and my door bell.

It is unfortunate that I am not allowed to help those two children. The director a psychiatrist does not believe in the spirit world but instead decides to pump this poor children up with drugs even though he does not understand the different languages they speak as they scream out to him and they are only 7 and 8 years old.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join