It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teenager becomes possessed when she used a Ouija board app on her smartphone

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

Thankyou, and don't worry I know full well how little I know myself.

Does your interpretation mean that demon-djin possesion or any ouija board phenomenon is related purely to Judeo-Christian religions?

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: DeathSlayer

So the only source you are willing to submit here for review to substantiate your comments is your own experiences and beliefs?

Good enough; thank you kindly for your answer.

Negative.... you have not read the thread..... this tells me you are trolling.

Reading this thread is unnecessary. Ouija boards are proven hoaxes. Besides, all the evidence you present are just anecdotes and that is a logical fallacy. Here, some real evidence.

The Strange and Mysterious History of the Ouija Board

But opening the gates of hell wasn’t on anyone’s mind when they started the Kennard Novelty Company, the first producers of the Ouija board; in fact, they were mostly looking to open Americans’ wallets.

Ouija boards are not, scientists say, powered by spirits or even demons. Disappointing but also potentially useful—because they’re powered by us, even when we protest that we’re not doing it, we swear. Ouija boards work on a principle known to those studying the mind for more than 160 years: the ideometer effect. In 1852, physician and physiologist William Benjamin Carpenter published a report for the Royal Institution of Great Britain, examining these automatic muscular movements that take place without the conscious will or volition of the individual (think crying in reaction to a sad film, for example). Almost immediately, other researchers saw applications of the ideometer effect in the popular spiritualist pastimes. In 1853, chemist and physicist Michael Faraday, intrigued by table-turning, conducted a series of experiments that proved to him (though not to most spiritualists) that the table’s motion was due to the ideomotor actions of the participants.

Oh I see..... so scientist say this.... or that. I remember a time when scientist said the earth is flat or that the sun revolves around the earth.

You do? Because I don't remember any scientists saying that. I remember that in the distant PAST, RELIGION said these things then imprisoned or jailed anyone that disagreed.

I can come up with a thousand things scientist have said in the past and then later recant.

I do not disagree with all scientist especially those who start of saying this is their theory and not a FACT. I believe the science world has had to recant more FACTS than actually discoveries made in science name.

You do realize that the story in the link I provided was corroborated by historians too right?

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Learningman

So if you are of faith in any higher power, you can be possessed by judeo-christian demons?

I don't really understand why that would be. What of faiths that have no concept of duality, no heaven and hell, no 'good' and 'bad' spirits such as angels or demons?

Surely as it is, as claimed, something Satan wants, it would only apply to the religions that believe in Satan, or otherwise work on ANYBODY, be they Christ believer, atheist or jedi?

Not true, people of all religions get possessed and those that have no faith..... often you can hear of possessions by Hindu gods, Islamic demons, Judeo-Christian demons etc.... Heaven and hell has nothing to do with possession. It has to do with one's own soul.

Satan is known by many names and so is his followers.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

I didn't say you do, but if you can summon "ZOZO" with a physical/smartphone Ouija board, surely by us typing his name in this board will provoke him?.

no, I simply KNOW it doesn't exists, just like "Holy" things not existing, has nothing to do with believing or not.

which is a major issue throughout the ages, people believe every silly little thing, eventually they believe it so much they think it is real.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

That definitely some dam powerful Android/iOS malware!
LoL

Could be those coding the simulation like to throw in a zinger very so often. Or it might be reality's version of the Blue Screen of Death.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

But that was 1100 years before the Islamic conquest of Persia, meaning before the Islamic concept of djin was known to the people, even prophet Daniel. Therefore either it is not a djin, (and I can cut you slack and say perhaps it was a judeo-based demon, applicable to christianity, instead), or it was an entity that was previously known to Zoroastrians.

Surely the closest to the truth of this fact would be the source, so I put it to you that what you believe you know about demons proves that, were they to even exhist, they predate the modern (16th century) ideas of hell. Therefore they are nothing to do with your faith of Christianity, and thus nothing to do with the devil or judeo-islamic-christian demons.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Are you implying that those who follow other faiths are still subject to satan? Many religions have no dualistic concept of a good and evil, no god and satan, so are they just wrong?

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Learningman

no I dont see it as a strictly related Judeo-Christian and neither does slayer. For starters I believe Judeo Christian beliefs are more accurately referring to extraterrestrial beings based on scripture and the wording of the bible and how some events are strikingly similar to technology of today.

These dark entities exist here with as on an alternate dimension, just cant be seen. My best analogy prior was how every human emits thermal energy and electrical charge but cannot be seen by the naked eye unless with the aide of technology, tools and sensors. FLIR can detect your thermal emissions and I believe voltmeters can detect the charge.

Now many of these devices are utilized in the detection of a presence, and slayer has experience with them as well. They aide in knowing where and when an entity is nearby and how powerful it may be. If Catholic priests are working with demonologists who use these devices, that shows there is a scientific capability to prove their existence, and their presence and already has.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist
a reply to: Learningman

me and slayer have a different interpretation. Apparently I had no idea that what I refer to as Dark entities as I described briefly is very much exactly as the jinn described in the Quran as mentioned earlier by sHuRuLuNi here .

My friend we don't necessarily have a different opinion. You are not confused. Can you run before you learn how to walk?

The demonic world is a large maze of different entities with different names call it dark entities, demons, bad spirits, evil, jinn, whatever..... it is all connected. They all have the same thing in common to control and destroy man and woman. To bring division amongst us.... to bring jealousy, arrogance, hate, murder and destruction. This is how you can identify them once you learn how to use the spirit of discernment. How easy it is to see ISIS as being an evil group of people, right? But there are other types of evil that are not so easy to spot.

You see the troops on the battle fields but not those who gave the orders. In every possession I have witnessed the demon that talks is the always the weakest. (Possession there is always more than one demon involved) The one in charge is quiet and observing and calling for others if needed.

will return must step out for awhile..........

Keep responding and I will try to answer each response.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: InnerPeace2012

originally posted by: rockintitz
a reply to: JackReyes

Meh, circumstantial at best..

Where's your proof?

How can one provide you spirit evidence...hahaha. I bet you haven't travelled much of the dark corners of the earth to know much about the real world you live you in, except for the material world you can perceive.

I also do understand that because, you haven't had any paranormal experience, doesn't mean it ain't real. I live you with a qoute from one of my favorite bands of all time, Guns N Roses

"Please to meet you hope you guessed my name. But what's puzzling you is the nature of my game"

Your quote is from the Rolling Stones, not G&R.

And I was asking for proof that anyone has had a paranormal experience from a ouija board, not just me.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

This is improper use of using those device. Electrical recording devices weren't created to detect ghosts or demons, so suddenly saying that that is what they are doing when you detect an anomaly is jumping to a conclusion despite no evidence for it.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You are attempting to derail this thread. This thread deals with ouija boards and possession.

If you want to contribute fine but the info you want to talk about has nothing to do with the thread.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vamana

I didn't say you do, but if you can summon "ZOZO" with a physical/smartphone Ouija board, surely by us typing his name in this board will provoke him?.

no, I simply KNOW it doesn't exists, just like "Holy" things not existing, has nothing to do with believing or not.

which is a major issue throughout the ages, people believe every silly little thing, eventually they believe it so much they think it is real.

Then why hang around in this thread? Don't you have better things to do?

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I'M derailing the thread? Those responses were made in response to things YOU said. Don't just start accusing me of things that you know aren't true because you are losing an argument. My posts are VERY ontopic. I posted a link showing how Ouija boards were manufactured to make money for people, that idiotic spiritualists in the 1900's believed it was real, and how science has shown how Ouija boards work. You are the one who started to talk about scientific beliefs in the past, not me.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   

so everyone who wants to look at this more logically should leave, right?.

well not like I planned on staying for long, its hopeless anyway, people who want to believe in these silly fairy tales will keep doing so.

I hope ZOZO isn't too upset I used his name so freely and mockingly, I better watch out for bleeding walls tonight .

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

So the only source you are willing to submit here for review to substantiate your comments is your own experiences and beliefs?

Good enough; thank you kindly for your answer.

Negative.... you have not read the thread..... this tells me you are trolling.

LOL, I just repeated your answer back to you ... and *I'm* trolling.

You're expressing your "opinion" about the matter of the Ouija game and what "demons" are.

That's fine, but you're presenting what you say, not as your opinion, or your belief, but as fact.

Nothing you've said here is factual; and the idea that a game board is used to interact with imaginary creatures is absurd.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I'M derailing the thread? Those responses were made in response to things YOU said. Don't just start accusing me of things that you know aren't true because you are losing an argument. My posts are VERY ontopic. I posted a link showing how Ouija boards were manufactured to make money for people, that idiotic spiritualists in the 1900's believed it was real, and how science has shown how Ouija boards work. You are the one who started to talk about scientific beliefs in the past, not me.

I don't think there's much appreciation for logic and fact-based reality here.

Sad, I was actually looking forward to learning something.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Learningman

But that was 1100 years before the Islamic conquest of Persia, meaning before the Islamic concept of djin was known to the people, even prophet Daniel. Therefore either it is not a djin, (and I can cut you slack and say perhaps it was a judeo-based demon, applicable to christianity, instead), or it was an entity that was previously known to Zoroastrians.

Surely the closest to the truth of this fact would be the source, so I put it to you that what you believe you know about demons proves that, were they to even exhist, they predate the modern (16th century) ideas of hell. Therefore they are nothing to do with your faith of Christianity, and thus nothing to do with the devil or judeo-islamic-christian demons.

Very good point. I see you know your history and a bit about religion. Hat off to you sir and a star for you.

Actually hell and demons are spoken of in the 13th century..... If memory recalls I think it goes back to the 10th century?? Please do not make me look through the hundred of so books I have on this subject. It has to do with a reptilian drawing of the devil? Maybe I will will recall which author while I write this. Maybe someone else knows the answer.....

Actually we can back up to the time of which talks about the beginning of time.....long before the Zoroastrian time frame since the torah speaks of the beginning...... as we know the snake (the fallen one known as Lucifer) in the garden convinced a perfect being to break the creator's rule known as the original sin. But again remember there is a large hole of lost time since mankind has been around even the best historians today can not agree with mankind's history due to place of origin and lost local cultures. We can only ASSUME.

We know that the word demon has not been around that long but those that have fallen from the grace of the creator and has been around much longer ever since the "garden" . Known by different names in all religions (Buddhism is not a religion) those that have rebelled against the creator are known by many names.

The realm of hell and heaven has been revealed over time and in stages, I don't know why? Much of mankind's history has been destroyed as we know except for a few carved stones which mostly discuss commercial trade and business and VERY little about religion. Of course there are scrolls which by the way support the teachings of the Old Testament around 2 BCE and the coming of the Messiah but again another thread........right? Research the Dead Sea Scrolls yourself.

I do not know why but revelation into the spiritual world has been given to a select few people since time. I am NOT one of them. Some of their teachings have been classified as fantasy others out right disregarded.

It is very difficult to provide scientific proof of the spiritual world and what those who live in this dimension have to say, you must witness it. There are other dimensions and we live in one while the spirits live in another. I hope you can grasp this. Heaven and hell is not as far away as you think. It is right next door.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vamana

Who said anything about summoning ZOZO? Do you even know what it takes to summon a spirit and you think typing his name is all it takes? lol

This is funny. I need the laugh. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Oujie boards are just cardboard and paint nothing more nothing less. I found a very old tattered Oujie board at my great uncles home, he was a hermit who lived in the bush and a horder.

I still have the board and and stylus and box altho it's tattered. I've sat down by myself a few times just out of curiosity and tried to communicate using the board in my adult life I was much to scared as a child and let me tell you what happened. Absolutely nothing at all.

I called out to Jesus and nothing, I called out to satan nothing, Vishnu and Krishna nadda. Abstract demons came next I called out to this Zozo,Beelzebub,baphomet,Magog you name it and taunting them on and calling them weak and powerless pathetic even and guess what happened to me? Absolutely nothing at all, not one word or letter communicated not one feeling of dread.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join