It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teenager becomes possessed when she used a Ouija board app on her smartphone

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 04:14 AM
link   
loll...... direct connection to the NSA ???? by an ouja board?/ a reply to: DeathSlayer

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Source

Errors.. They happen just so easily!
edit on 7 10 2015 by ManFromEurope because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
The ritual would not be given out on ATS but per pm or per email after we have Skyped a couple of times.

You would have to open up your personal life for two weeks on Skype and with online cameras so we can witness what you live through.

First we clear out a room.....in your home. You will need approx one week to prepare which includes fasting. You buy the items given you from a list I provide. You can rent the online cameras pretty cheap. The experiment will cost approx 200 dollars but what is that compared to what you will receive in return.......guaranteed proof of the supernatural.

Of course you will be required to sign an agreement that does not hold me responsible for anything that happens or occurs. You take full responsibillity for anything and everything.

It will be a bit time consuming just like anything else in life. If you want it bad enough you have to commit to it.

Ummm, ya, no. I'm not doing all that. I didn't know you meant all that. I don't even know what some of that would do to me. As far as fasting, good luck with that. But I have no doubt that not eating for a week would certainly make me see some demons or something. Although they might be more afraid of me than I am of them at that point.

I thought you were going to say I had to say something in a mirror 10 times or with candles or something like that. Also the fact it's going to cost me $200 bucks and I don't get to eat either, oh hell no!! I'm pretty sure you're the demon now and you're not in some other realm or in hell, but sitting on a computer somewhere looking for a some sucker who you can get to do some stupid sh*t. So good luck with that.

Who said anything about you not eating? There are many fasting techniques and they all allow you to eat. Study up on them. Fasting is designed to detox you not kill you or make you have hallucinations.

Yea that is the problem today.....isn't it..... people who sit on their ass and demand to be handed to them everything..... well I guess you really don't want to know...... do you? You really don't want proof. You want proof but on your terms, right? OK... well that is not how it works.

So I suggest you rethink your position on the supernatural and about rejecting it because you really don't want to know otherwise you would follow through.

Some people can walk the walk while others can only talk the talk, huh? Which one are you?

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 04:27 AM
link   
It was probably staged by evangelical Christians. You know what they're like - taking the fun out of life "oh, you can;t play with oujia boards you'll get possessed by a demon". Tobacco, dancing, rock music, drugs, alcohol, sex, and now they want to scare us off playing with ouija boards, smh

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Wait a second. Don't get all sh*tty with me because I'm not going to jump through hoops. This started off with you suggesting that it's as easy as downloading a new app or playing with a Quija board. Now you claim it takes a week of me doing a whole lot of stupid stuff to make it happen.

You're not consistent and I'm saying your full of it too. I'm not buying what crap your selling no matter how well you wrap it in mysterious language. You can be a superstitious sucker if you want, I'm not.

I don't fear games or new phone apps or any of that other crap because I threw off most of those fears when I confronted them years ago. It's crap. And so is your challenge. But it's been a fun conversation anyway.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Wait a second. Don't get all sh*tty with me because I'm not going to jump through hoops. This started off with you suggesting that it's as easy as downloading a new app or playing with a Quija board. Now you claim it takes a week of me doing a whole lot of stupid stuff to make it happen.

You're not consistent and I'm saying your full of it too. I'm not buying what crap your selling no matter how well you wrap it in mysterious language. You can be a superstitious sucker if you want, I'm not.

I don't fear games or new phone apps or any of that other crap because I threw off most of those fears when I confronted them years ago. It's crap. And so is your challenge. But it's been a fun conversation anyway.

So if you are so convinced why all the back sliding and getting offensive?

You wanted to know, I explained it and now you back slide with your remarks?

You must be an American. Always wanting something for free........

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

well I hope you enjoyed the time you invested in this conversation then. Enjoy your time, and under no circumstance should you attempt to 'prove to yourself' about these things. Why do you encourage him slayer, you know what the consequences can be. Allow those who have no experience with these things to live in peace. It is not worth someones sanity just to prove a point.

Truth is more people simply are perceived as going 'insane' or mentally unstable aftewards rather than dying or disappearing, simply because their mind cannot understand what they witness or experience or they refuse to after the fact. You have seen it, I have seen it. in fact he fits the bill for someone who would quite easily fall into their clutches as he would just keep diving in deeper and deeper in an attempt to refute or find an explanation.

best just leave him be. He has family too you know.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   

There is no demon possession.

There are people who believe in demon possession. Demon possession is a type of multiple personality disorder brought on by the belief in demon possession. This disorder is very real, although demon possession is not.

There is nothing that can take away your freewill. But belief in insane things can lead to insanity. Thus you loose your freewill to insanity.

Am I the only one who actually believes in the scriptures who also understands this?

There is no Spiritual Power outside of God and what God wills. God did not give demons the power to possess people. He did give people the freewill to believe whatever they want, even if it leads them into insanity.

Me and my skeptical friends tried a Ouija when we were teens. Absolutely nothing happened the 4 or 5 times we tried. What did we all have in common? We didn't believe in demon possession. But we all believed in God.

Jesus was a healer of mental illness. His healing was a sign for the faithful, he was not a psychologist.

edit on 7-10-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Im confused. Why would extra steps be needed for this to work. Apparently they aren't if the stories are true. reply to: DeathSlayer

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

while true that demons do not have the power to arbitrarily possess you, humans can still be possessed. This is because much like the folklore of vampires and monsters not being able to enter your home unless invited, so too a demon cannot enter you unless you have invited it. That is exactly what this medium and others do. They give you the means to communicate with other entities, and they are able to mislead what you see and hear in an effort to trick you into inviting them into your soul.

The board rarely if ever works on the devout. This is why most of the victims are either weak in their faith, or did it because they think it would be "cool" and/or "badass" to see and meet a demon in real life based on the silly propaganda plastered all over TV, books, and music the influences young and immature minds. Well they can be easily tricked and unwittingly invite the entity within them as a result, which is what leads to these unfortunate consequences.

The Extra steps slayer is referring to have nothing to do with the board. He was going to instruct another user on how to effectively utilize ancient occult rituals to summon or reach out to the "unknown" so that said user could have his definitive proof. However I pleaded for this not to happen as everyone has family and does not deserve to suffer for the actions of a naive arrogant individual that just want to dismiss everything as hoax.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Am I the only one who has noticed how every single one of these "possessions" are the same symptoms as in the movies? They are all exactly the same, wouldn't different people have different experiences? There has to be more than 1 demon that can possess people, unless this demon can possess more than one person at a time, sometimes countries apart. It is supernatural, so there is that argument, but that still leaves the different people, different experience argument.

I'm not saying that possessions are not real, just that something like 90% most likely are actually fake.
There is just way too much in common with each one of these possession victims stories to make it believe able for me.
edit on 7-10-2015 by Squirlli because: for clarity

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   
A sucker born every minute.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: Chadwickus

Why would that story make anyone want to download that app?

Ouija boards, electronic or otherwise, are a bad idea.

Same reason dumb teenagers play chicken on the rail road and do any other crazy dangerous # they do.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I would love definitive proof. Although I know I wouldn't be able to talk my fiance into cams online in the house. Would you be willing to share where I could find said info I want to try it for confirmation. reply to: AmericanRealist

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Squirlli

Yea I have watched some of "possession" videos from jewtube, and I personally dont like it either that they go out that hard..
"screaming for 666", foaming from their mouth, uncontrolled body movement, so ok, who wins?

If this would be demon possession what did this creature of fire win off this situation, media time? 1 human to asylum? I like to think that they have some far more important mission than this.

It's a well staged trick or serioulsy sick person who wanted some attention, neither way, you dont get "demon" "posessed" from cellphone.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   
if anyone honestly believes they will summon demons/devil by using a mobile application, well, no wonder they went insane.

what a load of rubbish, hilarious.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73

There is no demon possession.

There are people who believe in demon possession. Demon possession is a type of multiple personality disorder brought on by the belief in demon possession. This disorder is very real, although demon possession is not.

There is nothing that can take away your freewill. But belief in insane things can lead to insanity. Thus you loose your freewill to insanity.

Am I the only one who actually believes in the scriptures who also understands this?

There is no Spiritual Power outside of God and what God wills. God did not give demons the power to possess people. He did give people the freewill to believe whatever they want, even if it leads them into insanity.

Me and my skeptical friends tried a Ouija when we were teens. Absolutely nothing happened the 4 or 5 times we tried. What did we all have in common? We didn't believe in demon possession. But we all believed in God.

Jesus was a healer of mental illness. His healing was a sign for the faithful, he was not a psychologist.

WOW and you got a star?? This means you and someone else does not know the New Testament.

You say you are a Christian and yet you do not know that there are 25 versus in the New Testament that deal ONLY with Jesus and him casting out demons? Why is this?

I have always suspected you as NOT being a Christian and now I know you are not.

There is one thing I really hate and that is a someone disguising themself as a Christian but is not. It is people like you who bring shame to Christians. How dare you. You are nothing more than a wolf in sheep's clothing.

If you will read Matthew, Mark, Luke or John you will see where Jesus himself spoke of demons and he demonstrated how to expel them. He even gave his apostles and later other disciples the authority to EXACTLY do this.

Even atheist know this!

Explain this to me if you are a Christian?
edit on 7-10-2015 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   
It's the Jinn.

Not "ancestor spirits" or the like.

The Jinn, according to Islam, are inter-dimensional beings, i.e. they live just like humans, with similar customs and beliefs, but in another dimension.

While we are not able to cross to their dimension, they, being made of some kind of energy, are in fact able to cross to our dimension.

Prophet Solomon (pbuh) used Jinns for work. They would obey him.

The problem with Ouija boards and other contraptions is that when you use them you are basically inviting the Jinn to our dimension.

The believing Jinn (i.e. that believe in One God), will not contact you unless you are a Prophet or something, but since you are not, then the "evil" Jinn (those that reject God) will indeed contact you.
Their one and main purpose is to make you do all the things that are against God.

They will make you curse, use profane language, do evil things, so as to displease God.

How do they do this?
As shown in the last sura of the Qur'an where we are instructed to seek refuge in God form the evil of the Jinn (and men) - the chapter describes them as "whisperers" who whisper into ones "hearts" (quranic symbolism equates "heart" with "mind").

So, the jinn "whisper" into the mind of the person, making that person think he himself is thinking a thing, while he is not.
They also influence in this way various parts of the brain to make the person behave differently or even do things which they would not do.

The Jinn can influence the mind of the person so much that they can make him speak in a language he never in his life spoke before.

I have witnessed this myself.

OH, and when I was 10 years old or something, I also tried the Ouija board. The cup I was using started moving (and yes, I know about the unconscious thing) but it was moving AWAY from me SO MUCH that it actually SLIPPED away from under my finger and continued moving for several inches!

I was SO AFRAID, my heart started PUMPING, that I ran to my mother shivering and told her to cover me with blankets.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: drivers1492
Im confused. Why would extra steps be needed for this to work. Apparently they aren't if the stories are true. reply to: DeathSlayer

I do not understand what you are saying. Can you be more specific?

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Oh come on - An application on your phone is PROGRAMMED. Saying this could possess you is like saying iTunes can possess you.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join