It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Muslim population of America is expanding at warp speed

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Why are you looking for love in a factual statement?

Another little fallacy that only a pompous spiritualist who thinks they've reached nirvana would attempt.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

When you are not happy with yourself you can no be happy with the world, that is the problem in this world, too many people telling others what to do, what to believe, we all know what is right and wrong.

Do not lose yourself in your established religious believes, is not healthy and is doesn't feed your soul it only feeds the ego.

Be in peace my friend, life can be such a wonderful thing and remember is a very short one too, make the best of it.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

You are absolutely correct my friend. Here is a video that explaines how its happening and why.
When i first seen it, i was sickened to ky stomach. To think of how we are currently constantly bowing down and giving in to another countries religion,mit sickens me to think of how the world will be when my kids have children of their own. By then the majprity of the USA will be muslim. Mosques on every corner, loud speakers with the call to prayer blasting...
Im glad ill be gone by then, hopefully it all happens gradually enough that it seems normal for that generation.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

The loud speakers are already going on in one city in Illinois where is the biggest Islamic immigrant population in the US, now let remind you that this are mostly from Arab descend and Arab migrants.

Established citizens in the towns that this happen started to complain about it, the city leaders sided with the Islamic population due to majority rule. But so far it has not been brought under the separation of church and state rights.

Soo many had no choice but to move rather than going into a legal battler as they didn't feel safe any longer in the city, as a minority.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Ok how about this ANYONE who yells "God is great" of any faith or language,will attract rifle barrels?
We don't want to do anyone harm,but we need to be ready for those who do.
I wonder how Islam survived the 50s-60s? BEFORE terrorism really took off in the 70s and then this latest mess?
I don't recall many family honor killings then either.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

That's because nobody care about the middle east countries until oil was discovered.

then they because headline news and has been since.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
put it this way to make it more clear for the skeptics of thisOP. FORTUNE FAVORS THE BOLD.

Think on that for a moment.

I play poker. One of the things you learn very fast in poker is the person who leads out in betting, who shows AGGRESSION on average wins more and more often. What works in poker works in many areas of life for the simple fact that MOST people are non confrontational, peace loving and private "live and let live"types.

However, when you have a philosophy whos very core belief is one of conquest, whether thats through proselytizing or warfare, fortune favors the bold........or.....a desirable outcome follows those who act with purpose, aggression, overt effort. And that is a hallmark quality of fundamental Islam......not cultural Islam as much, but of the kind practiced by converts and fervent adherents.

One need not condemn or paint with the same brush an entire group of believers to recognize the dangerous ideas of a belief system or the behavior of a small subset of its believers. Just look at the Catholic church......a totally corrupt, wicked organization from its inception, but counts among its many members hundreds of millions of peaceful normal people. This is often the case with most organized religion.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

The Concept of Separation of Church and State in the U.S. Constitution Will Never Allow Muslims to Influence American Society to the Degree they Think they Eventually Can. Assimilation or Criminal Conflict is their Only Choices if they Wish to become part of American Society .

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

The Concept of Separation of Church and State in the U.S. Constitution Will Never Allow Muslims to Influence American Society to the Degree they Think they Eventually Can. Assimilation or Criminal Conflict is their Only Choices if they Wish to become part of American Society .

To see for yourselves, go to: www.snopes.com...

Although Muslims have not been able to implement Sharia Law in this country, there are several “no go” cities in several states where non-Muslims venture at their own risk.

We should also be aware that students on many campuses across the U.S. are finding their freedom of speech is hindered by threats, harassment, intimidation and imposed “loyalty oaths”—a pledge foreswearing taking trips to Israel sponsored by certain Jewish groups—by pro-Palestinian groups (see the article “Anti-Israel campaign at UCLA echoes of McCarthysim” on page 4).

ETA

No Sharia law in Dearborn MI

edit on 5-10-2015 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-10-2015 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I totally agree, but is a problem in America also, when groups rules by majority they get to influence the society, the government and laws.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

This is their whole goal

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

And as you can see by research in the state where they have a bit of influence laws are been bended in their favor.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Yup, i posted about the no go zones, but of course all the "experts" here said that it was false.
I let people live in their own little state of mind. If it keeps them happy and lets them sleep at night, who am i to take that away from them?
Personally, ive been past one and seen the signs for myself when i lived in Detroit

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Yup, i posted about the no go zones, but of course all the "experts" here said that it was false.
I let people live in their own little state of mind. If it keeps them happy and lets them sleep at night, who am i to take that away from them?
Personally, ive been past one and seen the signs for myself when i lived in Detroit

Yeah, I think they just don't want to admit that they exist. There's too many comments out there about them. It would show the breakdown in our system.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Remember, Obama is NOT a Muslim.
He just likes them a lot.
The lifeblood of this country is dripping away.

He's Christian but so what? So what if he were Muslim? Other than lying for a dumb reason so what? He likes them so much he's destroying them in Yemen... I could do without that kind of like but again so what if he did like them? Is it bad to like Muslims because I like Muslims too. Isn't at least some of our life's blood Religious Freedom?

And hes making NASA core mission 'muslim' outreach.

Hes arming them in Syria.

He cut and ran from Iraq that basically created the ISIS problem

Hell for years tried to close Gitmo. Then one day decided to trade TERRORISTS for deserters.

Islam and the current potus are BFF's.

And well truth be told.

Obama being a muslim is right as rain within Islam.

See coz it's ok for them to kill each other. Just 'bad' when anyone else does it.
edit on 5-10-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Do not be so sure.

I have read this thread.

I have seen the people making excuses for Islam NOT say have as much in favor of Christians in this country.
edit on 5-10-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: cavtrooper7

That's because nobody care about the middle east countries until oil was discovered.

then they because headline news and has been since.

1. Blame FDR

2. Blame the church of climatology, and the green movement for the increase of dependence on foreign oil.

Hell we could be energy INDEPENDENT if the church of the holy mother earth would allow it.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   

One has to be careful with this topic. This religion is very viral with poor, middle-eastern youth. It is centered toward dominating women and promoting egocentric male chauvinism.
When Mexicans were streaming across the border to find jobs, they were mostly Catholic/Christian abiding people. They blended in and did not start any "jihad".
Now we have (are going to have) an influx of people who totally have a different set of values. Our cultures will clash, that is for sure.
Just calling it as I see it.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: Kali74

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Remember, Obama is NOT a Muslim.
He just likes them a lot.
The lifeblood of this country is dripping away.

He's Christian but so what? So what if he were Muslim? Other than lying for a dumb reason so what? He likes them so much he's destroying them in Yemen... I could do without that kind of like but again so what if he did like them? Is it bad to like Muslims because I like Muslims too. Isn't at least some of our life's blood Religious Freedom?

And hes making NASA core mission 'muslim' outreach.

Hes arming them in Syria.

He cut and ran from Iraq that basically created the ISIS problem

Hell for years tried to close Gitmo. Then one day decided to trade TERRORISTS for deserters.

Islam and the current potus are BFF's.

And well truth be told.

Obama being a muslim is right as rain within Islam.

See coz it's ok for them to kill each other. Just 'bad' when anyone else does it.

Arming them in Syria ? Wow, so i'm guessing that Carter, Regan,Bush senior + junior are muslims aswell ? They must be since they armed muslims in the ME aswell. LOL

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   
It would be fine by me if the Muslim population in the US doubled. Having seen 25-30 countries throughout the world I can still standby my personal observation: after meeting hundreds of Muslims from many places and from every socioeconomic standing I have yet to meet one who gave me any cause for alarm and who wasn't kind and hospitable, courteous, and sincere...further solidifying my suspicion that the Muslim terrorist character is so much more a propaganda psychological tool than he is a true threat that has grown to massive numbers.

Look at thousands of years of history and you'll see it's just a fact, people move around and populations change while the people of that "present" place and time seem to think things are "finalized" and should remain as is.

However, I could ONLY support this, intolerant as I may seem, if Muslim immigrants to the US are called out on their fallacy of behavior and thought...that being that after hundreds of years of being the world's biggest melting pot (or the new term they say fits better- I forget) where hundreds of cultures, beliefs, languages, and traditions weave and intertwine comfortably and legislation is (in theory at least) chipped in on to assure we can exist as a nation of opposites and mutts but live in constant interaction and intermingling where you don't even stop and notice color, religion, or ancestors but exchange communication equally with all. Same goes for every country but the US in particular, the fact after all those years a group for the first time refuses to follow in the footsteps everyone else did more or less and assimilate while being satisfied with the same respect and acknowledgement but laissez faire attitude toward their culture everyone else gets...no, they SEEM to be coming with a hefty number of people who want to redefine the United States and its whole reason for existing and completely replace it. That won't jive.

Since so many are here and have BEEN here that DID assimilate, I'll assume for now that all the claims online and the highly publicized NJ BS on TV is less what is behavior we are really to expect in the future and more OUR government stirring the pot like they have been with black people and Mexicans in the last decade. Its likely it's on show...just agendas agendas agendas,

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join