It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Muslim population of America is expanding at warp speed

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

I do not support any organized religion they all have one thing in common to hinder the spiritual advancement of human beings.

Every single person I have met that had liberated themselves from religion say the same thing, is exhilarating, they feel free and not longer need to look over their shoulders.

People should try it once in their lives.

You don't need a religion to grow your spirituality and become one with the source of all knowledge.

edit on 5-10-2015 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

You can't prove a negative. But yes, there's Islamic extremists even here in the US. They remind me of WBC and I'm really not sure why so many of you don't see them that way too. They have their 'crazy sects' here, like Christians do (not Christian bashing though it will be taken that way cuz derp). I remember going to church in Alabama, they spoke in tongues and had their whole congregation convinced they were possessed by demons, the other one I went to down there was all Hellfire and Brimstone, women were evil descendants of Eve and that's why they must be subservant... both scared me pretty bad. Then there's the snake preachers... that's pretty loopy. Mormon sister-wives? Girls married at 13? All this stuff still goes on, yet rational people can look at the majority of Christians and not judge them by those fanatics. Why is it so hard to look at Islam the same way?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

and what if it turns out that the spiritual advancement you speak of is just attempts to weaken your existence here?

what if there is no such thing as spiritual advancement.

billions get something out of religion that you do not.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
a reply to: marg6043

and what if it turns out that the spiritual advancement you speak of is just attempts to weaken your existence here?

what if there is no such thing as spiritual advancement.

billions get something out of religion that you do not.

I think billions of people do get a more fulfilling life from religion. It really does help them and get them closer to God. But I also think Billions of people get a connection with God that they can' t get with organized religion There are many paths to God.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Yes people get to be influence by prejudice, tell me what religion in the world today is of peace.

NONE, religious wars are rampant even here in the US, ones are of the mind others are of violence.

The more austere the religion the worst the outcome, if you believe in yourself you don't need religion, start trusting your insticts.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

I agree. But also look at the economic angle of religion, like any other corporate entity is a multibillion dollar empire.

edit on 5-10-2015 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: amazingno doubt

If we could find a better system that would benefit more than the current then that would be used.

However the way things are seem to work decently enough to not jump on the we can do better bandwagon with no proven alternative.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Not only did figures associated and identified with the Muslim Brotherhood achieve broad penetration at senior levels of U.S. policymaking, but voices that warned of their true agenda (such as Stephen Coughlin's) were actively excluded. That information dominance has contributed to startling consequences, most evident in the U.S. policy towards the al-Qa'eda and Muslim Brotherhood-dominated revolutions that many call the "Arab Spring," but which in fact are more accurately termed an "Islamic Awakening." Under the Muslim Brotherhood-influenced Obama administration, U.S. policy has undergone such a drastic shift in the direction of outright support for these jihadist movements — from al-Qa'eda militias in Libya, to the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, and both al-Qa'eda and Muslim Brotherhood-linked rebels in Syria — that it is scarcely recognizable as American any more. The infiltration of individuals such as Magid, Hussain, and Abedin, to name just a few, with such close Muslim Brotherhood identifications, to positions of influence at the highest levels of U.S. policymaking must be considered, at a minimum, a contributing factor. www.gatestoneinstitute.org...

This is an excellent site and names names.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

a reply to: amazingno doubt

If we could find a better system that would benefit more than the current then that would be used.

However the way things are seem to work decently enough to not jump on the we can do better bandwagon with no proven alternative.

I think the first step is just religions being open to change. The Catholic Church seems to be slowly changing for one example.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Religion keeps the masses illiterate, narrow-minded, enslaved and without the ability for people to think for themselves.

It should be banned from the face of earth.

I'm an ultra literate open minded free thinker...

Salam.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I do not support any organized religion they all have one thing in common to hinder the spiritual advancement of human beings.

Every single person I have met that had liberated themselves from religion say the same thing, is exhilarating, they feel free and not longer need to look over their shoulders.

People should try it once in their lives.

You don't need a religion to grow your spirituality and become one with the source of all knowledge.

Further proof that the most obnoxious and pompous people on Earth are the "ever so enlightened next evolutionary step" spiritualists.
edit on 5-10-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

LOLOL

I bet you could get paid with those jokes.

Change into what exactly?

Do you really feel that tptb would accept change into uncharted waters when there is a system in place that is working?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   

LOLOL

I bet you could get paid with those jokes.

Change into what exactly?

Do you really feel that tptb would accept change into uncharted waters when there is a system in place that is working?

Sometimes big changes happen with small steps. If I would have told you that the powers that be would allow the berlin wall to collapse before it happened you would have laughed at me then as well.

This new pope is bringing change...most people aren't seeing it, but he is rocking the boat.

have faith. People are making small changes every day.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Thank god I am a women in America where I can say whatever I want without repercussions of been decapitated by religious believes.

Can you say what you want in the middle east? no, you can not. That is what religion does to human beings.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I have made the rounds on spiritualism in my life.

I am not claiming anything more than others but that I have gotten ten times the spiritual return from going to churches than I have ever gotton from other forms.

It is what it is

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Actually the changes are coming because their coffers are drying out as followers and believers are starting to leave the church.

Is all about the money.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

German officials have said they expect approximately 800,000 refugees this year – the most within the EU. The EU’s most populous country and biggest economy faces a looming population decline. Germany has estimated that by 2050 there will be two working people for every retiree – a gap that could be filled by immigration. Chancellor Angela Merkel sees the influx of refugees as a positive sign. “If we do it well, this will bring more opportunities than risks," she said.

www.ibtimes.com...

They need paid slaves.
edit on 5-10-2015 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

That is beyond refugees and migration that is an outright invasion.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Thank god I am a women in America where I can say whatever I want without repercussions of been decapitated by religious believes.

Can you say what you want in the middle east? no, you can not. That is what religion does to human beings.

Irrelevant deflection that doesn't change the fact you have delusions of grandeur not to mention an air of supremacy about your ideology.

You're not better than religious people.

You're equal.

I don't care about the Middle East that's their business...

I care about the West and the supremacist anti theists who spout BS like you that lead to mass murders we see done by Nutcases who take your rhetoric of "there should be no religion at all" and act upon it, marg!

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Irrelevant deflection that doesn't change the fact you have delusions of grandeur not to mention an air of supremacy about your ideology.

You're not better than religious people.

You're equal.

I don't care about the Middle East that's their business...

I care about the West and the supremacist anti theists who spout BS like you that lead to mass murders we see done by Nutcases who take your rhetoric of "there should be no religion at all" and act upon it, marg!

And then people ask why I don't follow any religious believes, I feel your love already my friend, so much love, I am sure your human God is applauding that post right now.

I proved my point.

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join