It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Muslim population of America is expanding at warp speed

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 12:28 AM

originally posted by: StoutBroux

“Immigrants devoted to their own cultures and religions are not influenced by the secular politically correct façade that dominates academia, news-media, entertainment, education, religious and political thinking today,” said James Walsh, former Associate General Counsel of the United States Immigration and Naturalization Service. “They claim the right not to assimilate, and the day is coming when the question will be how can the United States regulate the defiantly unassimilated cultures, religions and mores of foreign lands? Such immigrants say their traditions trump the U.S. legal system. Balkanization of the United States has begun.”

Walsh made that statement 20 years ago. He saw it coming. No one responded. Only 100,000 Muslims inhabited America in 1990. Today, over 7,000,000 (million) Muslims in America continue their onslaught to change our country into their country.

Last year, a 22 year old American college student walking in the Muslim “no go” zone of London suffered a beating by a “Sharia compliant goon squad” so horrible that he required reconstruction of his face. His crime: carrying a bottle of beer.

Sharia compliant squads grow in America:

Detroit, Michigan houses over 400,000 Muslims in 2014. During the public comment time at the Dearborn, Michigan city council meeting this month, a Muslim stood to demand that the city institute Sharia patrols to keep young people out of parks and to prevent the sale of “offensive” magazines in stores.

Mr. Hassan took his place in line during the public comments and chanted Islamic prayers. He demanded that the city begin patrols of the parks because people used them for “sexual activities.” (Example: kissing)

As reported, “Hassan also stated that there were magazines and newspapers at the public libraries and civic center that can cause colossal damage to a child’s health, asking the city to review and monitor literature before they are distributed.”

City in Michigan First to Fully Implement Sharia Law

In a surprise weekend vote, the city council of Dearborn, Michigan voted 4-3 to became the first US city to officially implement all aspects of Sharia Law. The tough new law, slated to go into effect January 1st, addresses secular law including crime, politics and economics as well as personal matters such as sexual intercourse, fasting, prayer, diet and hygiene.

The new law could see citizens stoned for adultery or having a limb amputated for theft. Lesser offenses, such as drinking alcohol or abortion, could result in flogging and/or caning. In addition, the law imposes harsh laws with regards to women and allows for child marriage.

The dangers of Sharia Law in America were first outlined in a 2010 study produced by the Center for Security Policy (CSP) titled “Sharia: The Threat to America“, a 352-page book based on authoritative sources of Islamic law. While sharia includes strict rules for prayer and fasting, it is also an all-encompassing legal and political code that covers all aspects of life including those that have nothing to do with religion. - See more at: http://_national_report_dot_net_/city-michigan-first-fully-implement-sharia-law/#sthash.wuOyPt6R.dpuf

Once away in this satirical article is sourced.

As for the National Report;

National Report is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within National Report are fiction, and presumably fake news. Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental. Advice given is NOT to be construed as professional. If you are in need of professional help, please consult a professional. National Report is not intended for children under the age of 18.

It would be nice if people checked their sources before propagating nonsense.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 02:08 AM
Oinky cameron was smarming all over a Muslim women in some camp who had 10 children. Now for me that was sheer lunacy as there was no way her and her husband could have afforded to keep all those children - they have to have money from others to maintain basically, what perhaps many would view as irresponsible breeding. The cultural view of responsibility though does differ greatly and its whether this view can be matched to Western ones is quite another matter and needs to be discussed openly and honestly.

There is a huge difference in the living standards and wealth created in comparison between Muslim countries and Western ones - many who don't have the back up of oil coming out of their soil; but are more prosperous and have better human rights records and they also don't have the exodus of people that Muslim countries have had for years.

The question that perhaps doesn't get raised is will this difference in values eventually damage the success of Western countries so they become more like many current Muslim countries, excluding obviously Quatar and UAE where their populations are not large. The destruction levied onto Iraq, Libya and Syria obviously excluded now, but not previous to this occurrence.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 02:12 AM

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
So what?

Oh I dunno. Why don't you ask LEE RIGBY what ?

For those unfamiliar, Lee Rigby was beheaded by two Muslim converts in broad daylight in LONDON.
edit on 6-10-2015 by 8675309jenny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 02:19 AM
Dammit, I get frustrated every time my perceptions on what is going in Europe is immediately responded to as irrational Islamaphobia and hatred. It is opinion such as that in the OP which are the cause of that!
Don't exaggerate! What is happening on the other side of the world is not happening in your country!

The violent tendencies of "all" Muslims is exaggerated here- no wonder, when I talk about the large numbers in some French cities (like more than 35% in Marseille) beginning to have a strong influence, some readers assume I am talking about a violent take over... instead of a legitimate political influence in local politics!

By rushing into these exaggerated and irrational views, you make it even more hard for people to look at the reality of the situation.
edit on 6-10-2015 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 03:47 AM
10 years ago I the only Muslims I saw were on TV. I now have Bin Laden's twin living two doors down and 3 mosques in my neighborhood.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 04:53 AM
a reply to: enlightenedservant

52 million muslims in Europe alone.

B.C. 45 Julian calendar took effect. The modern Gregorian calendar begin adoption in 1582. Duration between 45 B.C. and 1 A.D. is 45 years since there is no 0 B.C./A.D.
A.D. 622 someone left Mecca to settle in Medina...the year Muslims considered as beginning of Islam
Duration between 1 A.D. to A.D. 622 is 621 years
45 + 621 =

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 05:13 AM
Gosh, this is a bad thread.

I'm a staunch liberal and I don't want more religious conservative flooding this country... a sane liberal if you will because i'm aware the real danger to me isn't terrorism by rather vote and policy that affects by freedoms and benefits in life...

With that said, it gets tiring that so few people really understand the actual demographics in their own country or the trends and that the media creates such wrong impressions.

Hispanics aren't a national identity problem given the genetics of the population base and the frequency of intermarriage with Caucasians over time

African Americans will be a smaller percentage of the population over time

Muslims will remain an insignificant demographic

There is only One group that is going to change the face of America, that has the numbers and the DNA to turn this into a non Eurocentric nation

By the end of the century it will be Asians that overwhelm the non European Western world Canada, America, Australia. (they will still be lesser in numbers but close to equal in the states) They are the only ones with the numbers, the money, the land purchasing power and the success rate fostered by the allowance of Intellectual passage.

And for gash sake... that's a good thing America can only stay on top by having the same sort of ties it has with Europe with the East anyway

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 05:23 AM

originally posted by: everyonedies
a reply to: enlightenedservant

52 million muslims in Europe alone.

B.C. 45 Julian calendar took effect. The modern Gregorian calendar begin adoption in 1582. Duration between 45 B.C. and 1 A.D. is 45 years since there is no 0 B.C./A.D.
A.D. 622 someone left Mecca to settle in Medina...the year Muslims considered as beginning of Islam
Duration between 1 A.D. to A.D. 622 is 621 years
45 + 621 =

If you're going to post crap, at least get your story straight. Muslims consider the Prophet Adam as the first human Muslim. The Prophet Muhammad is the final messenger, not the first. And the Prophet mentioned the most in the Qur'an is the Prophet Musa/Moses. So it's impossible for us to think Islam started then. If your opening words aren't true, why should the rest of them be taken seriously? And thanks for taking the Qur'an out of context w/your crap pic.

2:191 is describing people who invade Muslim lands & places of worship. Yes, we believe in the right of self defense.

8:56-8:65 (and more) is describing warfare, starting w/those who have made a treaty then reneged on it (and before that, it speaks on how Pharaoh & his disbelievers were destroyed for fighting God).

Also, 8:60 doesn't even say what your lying pic says (neither do the other ones, but whatever). I don't even know where you supposedly got that. Here's what 8:60 says:

Make ready for them all thou canst of (armed) force and of horses tethered, that thereby ye may dismay the enemy of Allah and your enemy, and others beside them whom ye know not. Allah knoweth them. Whatsoever ye spend in the way of Allah it will be repaid to you in full, and ye will not be wronged.

22:19 is describing the punishments in Hell for those who are sent to Hell. And it does not tell us to do that, it's saying that's what their fate will be.

In fact, what supposed translation are those from? Each of those quotes are wrong. It looks like your lying pic got a version of an Islamaphobe or ISIS interpreted version of the Qur'an instead of an actual Qur'an. So tell me which translation those are supposedly from?

Also, why did you ignore this?

Surah 109, Al-Kafirun (the Disbelievers):

1 Say: O disbelievers!
2 I worship not that which ye worship;
3 Nor worship ye that which I worship.
4 And I shall not worship that which ye worship.
5 Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
6 Unto you your religion, and unto me my religion.

There are plenty of other quotes in the Qur'an that command us to be tolerant; allow Christians, Jews, and Sabians; and more. But out of the 114 separate revelations/Surahs in the Qur'an, your lying pic took passages from 7 of them, reinterpreted them, then took those reinterpretations out of context. Then you used those reinterpreted passages from 7 Surahs to brand the entire Qur'an & its 114 actual Surahs.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 06:17 AM
Muslims don't assimilate. They demand conformity to their beliefs. Are there some that peacefully mind their own business? Yes, but they would not go against or stop the so-called extremists because ultimately they must support the worldwide total conversion to Islam.

If you aren't Muslim and don't want to be then the mass exodus should make you feel about as comfortable as metastasizing cancer.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 06:44 AM
It is called an invasion. This has been planned.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 06:45 AM
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

How is increasing 1 - 2% of the overall population to 2 - 4% of the overall population supposed to be an invasion? And over another 15 years I might add.
edit on 6-10-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 06:50 AM
a reply to: 0001391

I've got 50 bucks that says the Internet beats Islam hands down over the next century anywhere that Muslims immigrate to except maybe parts of Africa.

As has been pointed out the USA as example is looking at maybe a 4% population of Muslims. Sure a lot of their fresh off the boat parents are whackadoos, some of their kids will remain whackos but mellow with their own kids and in no time a couple of generations the majority will leave the fold.

The rate of Islamic growth in the world is 1.5% the rate of Atheist or non religious affiliation growth is 6.5%, every child in the Western world of these people will have Internet and TV as the same in the East, the Islamic old guard might think like in the past that forcing an Influx will grow the religion but the numbers don't support it...

In fact i'd go so far as to say that the Christian and Islamic fundamentalism we are seeing is wholly a reaction to the forces that lead the death toll of both in any serious fashion beyond keeping some basic traditions, they are scared and react mostly to the Internet in the end and other technological forces, even fighting them these guys are dealing with Drones mostly Robots it is culture shock and the methods they are employing are primitive you can't keep your children isolated from information in the modern world beyond a certain age it's impossible all the early brain washing in the end succumbs little by little over a generation or two to the realities of how "cool" some of this stuff is and how ridiculous the fighting is...

People are waaaaay over estimating the long term hold religion will have over information systems in a modern world. The Internet in any global mass appeal is less than 20 years old and at 1.5% and diminishing vs a 6.5 and growing population of "mom affiliated" with the worlds leading Economy being China (Atheist) followed by the US and Japan... the Islamic takeover just will never happen. Religion is kind of doomed over the next century and every single time in a world with a global Internet some senseless violence happens by fanatics Religions loose some converts and the modern world gains a few more...

Honestly I often wonder if all this religion and even local gun violence in the USA is partially staged specifically to alter how people feel and convert them politically and religiously away from certain beliefs, look at how well doing away with guns is doing... everywhere but the USA and ME everyone is sold on the idea (also mainly the most religious people are the only ones holding on to it) there almost has to be a degree of intent, likewise religion is becoming despised in the monotheist MY GOD kind of sense globally and those who stick to it are considered idiots, peer pressure is the ultimate social tool, there is no way over decades of this the bulk of the world will accept gun loving religious types... Maybe Texas and Iran will be left lol...

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 07:14 AM
a reply to: StoutBroux

Somehow there is something not all that surprising about the emmergence of Islam in the U S.

Considering how the "Christians" who have been running things so far have managed to get where we are today.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 07:56 AM

When the Muslim population remains at or under 2%, their presence tends to fly low under the radar. In the 2% – 5% range, Muslims begin to seek converts, targeting those they see as disaffected, such as criminals. When the population reaches 5% they exert influence disproportionate to their numbers, becoming more aggressive and pushing for Sharia law. When the population hits the 10% mark Muslims become increasingly lawless and violent. Once the population reaches 20%, there is an increase in rioting, murder, jihad militias, and destruction of non-Muslim places of worship. At 40%, there are “widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare.” Once beyond 50%, infidels and apostates are persecuted, genocide occurs, and Sharia law is implemented. After 80%, intimidation is a daily part of life along with violent jihad and some state-run genocide as the nation purges all infidels. Once the nation has rid itself of all non-Muslims, the presumption is that ‘Dar-es-Salaam’ has been attained – the Islamic House of Peace.

Read that, its the 100% truth...

Already in every country Muslims have emigrated to from ultra Radical places they instantly start to demand, when there's enough of them suddenly the demands become way beyond what a democracy would take by its numbers...

And there's always the violence and threats from the outset..

You don't have to take my word for it, look at the news, look at the independent news agencies who cover without favour or agenda.

Only Radical makes these demands out of all the religions and lets forget this MYTH that this is happening solely because armies ventured in to countries, yes there was bloodshed of innocents and yes it was based on a grab agenda but Radical Islam has ALWAYS wanted to dominate the world, EVERY one must either be a Muslim or dead, NO middle ground.

To those that ignore what is going on because they live a nice peaceful middle class life, remember you ignored this and possibly even helped the Radicals by agreeing to change things especially for them, remember then as they tell you to convert or die, you won't be rewarded for being their friend in the past, you will be dead kuffar or alive begging for your life while you convert.

And even then you won't be treated as a proper Radical Muslim...

We in the UK kept being told we were making too much of it and it was a few radical nutcases who were no harm, now we have no go area's, streets that look and feel like its Iraq, stalls on streets with Radicals pumping out hatred in pamphlets and dvd's and constant demands for more and bigger mosques. Hospitals that cannot cope because so much of the resources are going to what is a minority (at the moment), housing stock being given to newly arrived people because they have 6 - 9 children while others have sat on the waiting list for 15yrs like myself, people of all creeds and colours have to watch while housing goes to people who arrive from ultra Radical countries that often will never work, never learn the language and you guessed it, instantly demand MORE.

This isn't fiction, its going on right now and its liberal fools who kiss the backsides of these people looking to exceed to almost any demand in the name of 'cultural cohesion' while the resident culture here is being told you are racist if you don't agree.

None of this is about race, its about not wanting Radical Islam stuck in our face, our schools and our laws just to please a SINGLE religion whose way of dealing with things is mob rule and violence..

Come on people, we clawed our way out of barbaric ways, lets not have people whose ways are from a time long gone and unwanted..

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 08:08 AM

originally posted by: Shiloh7
Oinky cameron was smarming all over a Muslim women in some camp who had 10 children. Now for me that was sheer lunacy as there was no way her and her husband could have afforded to keep all those children - they have to have money from others to maintain basically, what perhaps many would view as irresponsible breeding. The cultural view of responsibility though does differ greatly and its whether this view can be matched to Western ones is quite another matter and needs to be discussed openly and honestly.

And what people fail to understand is that in Islam its a sin to take on wives / children that you cannot both support and show equal attention to, so this irresponsible breeding is even against the core religion, its ignored for a few reasons, 1. it equates to money, children make cash for the families, fact, many and I do know MANY that do this, 2. its seen as a way to increase over time the number of Muslims with a view to take control and 3. they like many people of all religions and colours simply believe its their right to breed and someone else pay for it, seen it so many times her, some stupid nasty woman saying " i can have as many kids as I like, I'm entitled to that money"..

Trying to explain that "the money" comes from public tax funding and if we all did the same thing there would be NO money left but sadly that falls on uneducated ears of people who live the entitlement culture..

So yes, taking a family of people with 10 kids is an appalling mistake, even if the husband wants to work and many DON'T there no way he could make enough to support these children and him and his wife, and of course most lof these people are poor and pretty much uneducated before they come here meaning there's almost no chance of employment any way..

We need those people like a hole in the head...

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 08:30 AM

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

In my opinion I think its more plausible to have a Christian Theocracy than a Muslim takeover.

I actually think the rise of militant Islam is the one thing that can exasperate the call for establishing a christian theocracy. I fear that any theocracy that is established as a response to violence, will be inherently violent itself. It will be fueled by the kind of thinking grandmakdw expressed above "Muslims are not the wimps, lay down and let you trample us that Christians are in the US. " Oppressive Muslims will lead to more oppressive Christians.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 08:37 AM

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Like it or not, we are headed for a Muslim world.

"Pew Research projects that by 2030, the Muslim population in the United States will more than double. In large part this will be attributable to immigration; to a lesser degree due to the size of Muslim families.

Read more:
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook"

Oh NO! NOT double! That's like a 200% increase. CLEARLY that is a problem because the percentage is so large right?!

The Muslim population in America is only 6.67 million people and 2.11% of the total population. Man doubling that will see be SUCH a travesty! /sarc

It's a big deal when your world view and political beliefs are based on irrational fear and cowardice. The neocons helped to gather the cowardly portion of Americans together into a group representing about 25% of our population. It is those sissies who have the best shot at destroying America.

The only thing we have to fear, is Fear Itself. Someone said that once, right? Or did we forget?

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 02:19 PM
ATS never ceases to amuse me. Time and time again I have seen threads where the OP and/or their source is proven to be a complete load of bollux but you still get a handful of poster peddling the story blind to the fact that its been proven to be a load of trash.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 02:23 PM

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

How is increasing 1 - 2% of the overall population to 2 - 4% of the overall population supposed to be an invasion? And over another 15 years I might add.

Are you saying that because the increase is not that bad yet we should ignore the problem until it's to late?

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 02:32 PM

The problem is we pay with our taxes to have them here and give them college education. Come to Minnesota you will see how bad it is. No more immigration for 25 years that's what I want. Try going to a social security office and tell me what you see. GTFO try.

new topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>