It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Muslim population of America is expanding at warp speed

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Why? The chemtrails would have gotten them eventually.

I have to find more of these videos. I could not stop laughing. ty for posting them.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

www.discoverthenetworks.org...

In July 2007, seven key leaders of an Islamic charity known as the Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development (HLF) went on trial for charges that they had: (a) provided "material support and resources" to a foreign terrorist organization (namely Hamas); (b) engaged in money laundering; and (c) breached the International Emergency Economic Powers Act, which prohibits transactions that threaten American national security. Along with the seven named defendants, the U.S. government released a list of approximately 300 "unindicted co-conspirators" and "joint venturers." During the course of the HLF trial, many incriminating documents were entered into evidence. Perhaps the most significant of these was "An Explanatory Memorandum on the General Strategic Goal for the Group in North America," by the Muslim Brotherhood operative Mohamed Akram.

***SNIP***

Written sometime in 1987 but not formally published until May 22, 1991, Akram's 18-page document listed the Brotherhood’s 29 likeminded "organizations of our friends" that shared the common goal of dismantling American institutions and turning the U.S. into a Muslim nation. These "friends" were identified by Akram and the Brotherhood as groups that could help convince Muslims "that their work in America is a kind of grand Jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and 'sabotaging' its miserable house by their hands ... so that ... God's religion [Islam] is made victorious over all other religions."

edit on 5-10-2015 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

The source told the FBI that Brotherhood operatives “claimed success infiltrating the United States government.”

In 2004, the FBI seized another Brotherhood strategy document that describes its “work in America as a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying Western civilization within.” It describes 5 phases:
1. The “secret establishment of leadership”
2. “…gradual appearance on the public scene.” This phase calls for “infiltrating various sectors of government,” “gaining religious institutions,” “gaining public support and sympathy,” and “establishing a shadow government.”
3. “Escalation phase.” This focuses on “utilizing mass media” and the document says that this stage is “currently in progress.” Unfortunately, we do not know when this was written.
4. “Open confrontation with the government through…political pressure.” It also calls for “training on the use of weapons domestically” and says that there are “noticeable activities in this regard.” Could this have something to do with the Jamaat ul-Fuqra training camps on American soil?
5. The final phase: “Seizing power to establish their Islamic Nation under which all parties and Islamic groups are united.”

The Islamists have a comprehensive long-term strategy for victory that’s been around for decades. It’s about time that we made one of our own.
www.clarionproject.org...

Is this substantial enough info?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boeing777

Religion is man-made. The messengers of God were monotheist. They submitted to the creater, the lord of the worlds. Abraham wasn't a religous retard. His own father who was a polytheist and a kaffir threatened him with to be stoned to death. A trait of kaffirs, they stone people to death. The messengers of God came with revelation(Tora, Injil and Quran) and the path to God(deen). Looking at history, you'll see the true nature of religion, to hijack revelation and create their own sect(religion).

Ummm, are you trying to preach to me? Do you really think I don't know what the Qur'an is, what God is, what Islam means, and what it means to be a Muslim?

You seem to conflate Sunnis & "Muslims" as the same thing. But "Sunni" is just a a label for a broad group of different sects & schools of thought. Not all Sunnis follow every Sunna or Hadith, hence the reason for different sects, sub-denominations, and Sunni schools of thought. Plus, most Sunnis I've actually met, prayed with, celebrated with etc only follow some parts of their scriptures anyway. Just as I've never met a Christian who actually followed every single thing in the Bible or every single thing their denomination officially taught.

Most of them are just people trying to live their lives. The problems you're talking about are mostly with the theological & political leadership of each denomination; but they're not much different than modern politicians are. And a lot of Hadith are flat out BS. As in, most followers in their denominations don't take them seriously. That's why Imams have to spend so much time in their khutbahs/sermons trying to remind the congregation to follow blah, blah, and blah. Because the only ones completely committed to those things are the "clergy".

For the record, I'm a nondenominational Muslim. My personal connection w/God is my guidance, though I'm also bound by the Qur'an. And even though I don't follow most Hadith and Sunna, I can still see the worth of some of them. Though some are absolute BS or were nothing more than the traditions of people who had no knowledge.

And for the record, God didn't leave any "gaps". He was very clear with the things that needed clarity. The other things aren't significant. That's where Shaytan sneaks in, by convincing Muslims that God's words aren't enough. Then they start adding innovations that he inspires into the religion, even though the Qur'an explicitly says "Who are you to forbid that which we haven't forbidden?". Ah, you get the point. I didn't mean to make this a long lecture. I'm actually working on a new thread that I may or may not post, so I'll stop here.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Right. Your views trump the Daily Mail's or Fox's. I'm with you....

Actually, both WILL give information that the others tend to marginalize/ignore.

As I posted earlier. The Egs can over-expose due to media saturation. Yet to ignore it fully is a bit too trusting for my tastes.
I'd err to the side of prudence rather than assuming no further agenda.

Look, I'm not saying your wrong. I could be wrong as well.

From a U.S. stand-point. I feel we're getting rather full considering our economic situation and land space. I feel we need to qualify our immigrants more, not less and certainly not open borders. For political gain or economic or humanitarian reasons.

The EU was fragile even before this latest immigration development. Fences are being built where they had been removed before. The immigrants are trying, understandably, to go to those countries more able to assist them. The very countries that are footing the bill for those EU members that are in poor shape!

Something will break, badly, if this continues. That isn't an unrealistic assessment of the situation. Then there's the agenda driven extremists. They make it even worse.

I'd say no more in the U.S. until this sorts out somehow. Not particularly fair, but a potential survival point.

That's how I see it.

edit on 5-10-2015 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Was just stating my point on mainstream Islam, hadith books and its fallacies.

edit on 5-10-2015 by Boeing777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Thanks. You've successfully proven that you can copy & paste. What does that have to do with the 1.6 billion plus Muslims in the world? Or with the OP that Muslims may make up less than 4% of the US population by 2030?

Or is this the part where I can copy & paste paragraphs from a local KKK website? You know, since they literally consider themselves Christian organizations.

But naah, I won't do that because I'm smart enough to know that fringe groups don't represent the collective of the world's Christians. And 2.2 billion Christians aren't responsible for the workings of every other person or organization that claims to be Christian.

The whole point in "personal responsibility" is that individuals are responsible for their own actions. But you seem to have tunnel vision & think that all Muslims must be responsible for every other Muslims actions & inactions. That collective guilt/collective responsibility crap is both a logical fallacy & flat out dumb.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

LMAO, loving it! The Godless Leftist degenerates on the "Coasts" aren't gonna fare very well on these terms. It'll be a hoot to watch them throw gasoline on bikini clad Californians on the beach and light'em up for offending Allah! This could turn into a reality TV show hit!

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
i wish religion didn't exist. all and any of it. primitive witchcraft-level superstition and fear is no basis for anything. let alone the way one lives one's life and judges the way others live theirs. religion is also the root cause of all global international conflict to one degree or another. but hey ho, there you go. religion is going nowhere as far as i can see. too bad. maybe we'll learn one day. until then - endless war.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

You know what scares me a lot? Christians!

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Look at you p*ssing your pants. They've got you right scared, and it's funny to see. Might as well just bend over and spread your cheeks, because "Muslims" are already having their way with your mind.

I wish Muslims would take over, though I know that'll never happen. It would save us all from these constant panicky temper-tantrums.
edit on 5-10-2015 by Talorc because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
In June 1991, Siraj Wahaj, a black convert to Islam and the recipient of some of the American Muslim community's highest honors, had the privilege of becoming the first Muslim to deliver the daily prayer in the U.S. House of Representatives. On that occasion he recited from the Qur'an and appealed to the Almighty to guide American leaders "and grant them righteousness and wisdom."

A little over a year later, addressing an audience of New Jersey Muslims, the same Wahaj articulated a rather different vision from his mild and moderate invocation in the House. If only Muslims were more clever politically, he told his New Jersey listeners, they could take over the United States and replace its constitutional government with a caliphate. "If we were united and strong, we'd elect our own emir [leader] and give allegiance to him. . . . [T]ake my word, if 6-8 million Muslims unite in America, the country will come to us." In 1995, Wahaj served as a character witness for Omar Abdel Rahman in the trial that found that blind sheikh guilty of conspiracy to overthrow the government of the United States. More alarming still, the U.S. attorney for New York listed Wahaj as one of the "unindicted persons who may be alleged as co-conspirators" in the sheikh's case.

***SNIP****

For a fuller exposition of this outlook, one can do no better than to turn to a 1989 book by Shamim A. Siddiqi, an influential commentator on American Muslim issues. Cryptically titled Methodology of Dawah Ilallah in American Perspective (more idiomatically rendered as "The Need to Convert Americans to Islam"), this 168-page study, published in Brooklyn, remains largely unavailable to general readers (neither amazon.com nor bookfinder.com listed it over a period of months) but is widely posted on Islamist websites,2 where it enjoys a faithful readership. In it, in prose that makes up in intensity and vividness for what it lacks in sophistication and polish, Siddiqi lays out both a detailed rationale and a concrete plan for Islamists to take over the United States and establish "Islamic rule" (iqamat ad-din).

www.danielpipes.org...

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

2001 called. They want their propaganda back.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I proved my points. Can you prove it isn't happening?

Wiki:

By the end of August 2014, the UN estimated 6.5 million people had been displaced within Syria, while more than 3 million refugees had fled to countries such as Lebanon (1.14 million), Jordan (608,000) and Turkey (815,000).

In 2013, There were 22 mil in Syria. 6 million is a pretty big chunk

edit on 5-10-2015 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
So what?

like really Christian, Jewish, Muslim what does it matter so long as they are good citizens?

Do Muslims contribute less are you saying other ethnic/religious groups are somehow better than them?

All we have OP is a copy paste wall of text, what are you getting at with this.

Mu slime

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

Copy and pasting from one Islamophobic site after another is hardly proving your point.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Religion keeps the masses illiterate, narrow-minded, enslaved and without the ability for people to think for themselves.

It should be banned from the face of earth.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I can see the worry with the media constantly bombarding us with Muslim Terrorists and atrocities.

I don't think all Muslims are like that and most are peaceful. Part of the problem in the middle east is how corrupt and horrible those governments are. It's the same problem in Africa and Latin America.

I don't think we have anything to worry about here in the US. The biggest problem is that we might get a terror attack or two and that our government will over react, with Martial Law or something like that. Something that negatively effects all of us.

Even if the Muslim population explodes they will still be a very small minority in the US for decades and decades to come. And there will be no such thing as no go zones of Sharia Law zones. If you are truly afraid, get some dogs, some pepperspray a gun or two and learn some Self-Defense.

I've offered it before and the offer stands. If you truly believe you have a Sharia no go zone, then let me know, fly me out there and I'll go out film it and show you that there is no such thing and then post my experience here on ATS for all to see.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043
Really religion does all you mentioned?

You must be mad about something else.

I see much more that is eating away at the public but I do not see that religion is at the center.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: StoutBroux

Copy and pasting from one Islamophobic site after another is hardly proving your point.

www.dawahinamericas.com...

Deny ignorance

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join