It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Muslim population of America is expanding at warp speed

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

The problem is we pay with our taxes to have them here and give them college education. Come to Minnesota you will see how bad it is. No more immigration for 25 years that's what I want. Try going to a social security office and tell me what you see. GTFO ty up:

I see 50 percent semolina, Muslim Middle East ppl in my college. 2 percent is not accurate but still too many imo. Just wait until we pay 40 percent of our money to taxes it's getting close.
edit on 6-10-2015 by STEEM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

How is increasing 1 - 2% of the overall population to 2 - 4% of the overall population supposed to be an invasion? And over another 15 years I might add.

Time will tell...but I'll stand by my statement. This is part of an intentional invasion world wide.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

How is increasing 1 - 2% of the overall population to 2 - 4% of the overall population supposed to be an invasion? And over another 15 years I might add.

Are you saying that because the increase is not that bad yet we should ignore the problem until it's to late?

Too late? When is too late going to actually happen? If the population were to expand linearly, while no other populations increase in size then it would take something like 150 years to see 50% of the population as Muslim. And THAT is while pretending like no other demographics in the states increase in size during that time frame.

The point is that the number of Muslims in the country, now, 15 years from now, even THIRTY years from now is so negligible that it isn't worth worrying about. THEN by implying there is a tipping point of Muslim saturation that can be labeled as "too late" just implies Islamophobia. There is nothing against the law about having 50% Muslim population.
edit on 6-10-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

Time will tell...but I'll stand by my statement. This is part of an intentional invasion world wide.

Time will tell what? That Muslims still won't make up 5% of the country's demographics? The fact that you think that 2 - 4% of the American population poses a threat or is an "invasion" of our country is just straight up Islamophobia. There is no logical reason other than irrational fear to fear the current and incoming Muslims in this country.

You clearly didn't have an answer to my question because you clearly know that your position is ludicrous. Invasion? Psh. That would be laughable if it weren't so terrifying that people such as yourself are willing to demonize people who haven't even DONE anything in this country yet nor have the voting power to even change anything...

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Hinduism and Budhism don't believe in killing non believers do they?

Do Muslims?

You might say yes some do, and I could agree with with some, however so do some Hindus, Buddhists, Christians, Jews, you name it, its people that find that belief no matter what faith they follow.

Its not a belief exclusive to Muslims but to humans of any faith, even Non believer in anything might believe in killing believers of a certain religion.

Actually, no we don't. This is what the Qur'an actually tells us about how to deal with disbelievers.

Surah 109, Al-Kafirun (the Disbelievers):

1 Say: O disbelievers!
2 I worship not that which ye worship;
3 Nor worship ye that which I worship.
4 And I shall not worship that which ye worship.
5 Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
6 Unto you your religion, and unto me my religion.

www.sacred-texts.com...

That's the entire Surah. To put it in even more context, we believe the Qur'an is the literal Word of God. And instead of chapters, the Qur'an is divided into separate revelations from God (called Surahs/Suras). In other words, we believe God made this specific revelation to us strictly to order us to tell disbelievers "unto you your beliefs and unto me mine".

Usually, non-Muslims quotes parts of the Qur'an which deal in warfare. We firmly believe in self defense & the right to protect ourselves, families, and places of worship. But non-Muslims take those passages out of context, selectively choosing which lines to use (and which to ignore). That gives the impression we're preaching something that we aren't.

Too be completely fair it's not just the non-believers that are doing that twisting. Is where the extremists and such get their hate rhetoric as well. Don't place all the blame on the non-believers for this view of the Qur'an. If the extremists weren't screaming and promoting this BS as the way of Allah at the top of their lungs there might be a lot less confusion and misinterpretation.

Is like Christians that fail to call out the Christians acting so very un-christlike while bemoaning everyone else for getting irritated with the Christian faith. Do not bemoan the unbelievers while not also bemoaning those within that help further this divide.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

There are other popular religions like Hinduism and Budhism, too. I don't hear any cry about them taking over, just Islam.

Of course we aren't bombing those other nations, either. They don't have any oil.

um, no.
Reason #1 Buddhism is more peaceful, wouldn't make any sense to attack them even if you tried replacing them for Christians. That would just make the entire world go against you.
Reason #2 Attacking Hinduism would be an attack on India. That would cause even more trouble for America. India has as much pop as China. They do not want another 1 Billion army to face off with.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Well , Thanks to the Writings of George Washington and Thomas Jefferson , We The People as a Newly Created United Political Majority could Theoretically Form a New Federal Government and Enforce the Adherence to the Constitution and the Bill Of Rights on Every Person within it's Borders , while being in Complete Compliance to the Laws of Our Land . Anyone who Defied that Authority could be Considered a Criminal at risk of Facing Prosecution and Incarceration , including Members of the Military and Civilian Government Workers . Something along those Lines just might Happen in the Not to Distant Future if Our Present Federal Government continues to Violate the Very Laws they were Entrusted by the People to Uphold .
edit on 6-10-2015 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
But...but Christianity's true roots are in the middle east like Judaism and Islam? Europe just stole it li,e everything else.
a reply to: grandmakdw

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

You wrote a topic the other day about how people should look at others as human beings and how blind you are writing what you wrote here. You seem to think things can just run smooth and be naturally peaceful. It seems pointless to try explain to you what is so wrong about your view of the world and that of Muslim faith. I have many Muslim friends and yes they are nice people, however there is many still that are friends of theirs that do not care for western faith or way of living and even they do not wish to speak with them. This form of growing hate towards west world and you and your family (if you have one) for the future should be a concern. If not for you but others around you, as this is not set to end well or peacefully. This is the Muslim plan to grow as a population and slowly control how you and your brothers and sisters live. Just because it is not knocking at your front door now, does not mean it wont be in a few years to come.

It disgusts me, more and more the idiotic and shear deluded outlook on the world some people still have.

Hitler was few but conquered many....

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   

I'd call it a planned invasion, rather than immigration, but maybe that's just me. Those numbers are accurate.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I don't understand other white people. From what limited information I've perceived it seems like only Caucasian countries are pushing multiculturalism. It starts to feel like the people are just giving away their countries.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Hinduism and Budhism don't believe in killing non believers do they?

Do Muslims?

You might say yes some do, and I could agree with with some, however so do some Hindus, Buddhists, Christians, Jews, you name it, its people that find that belief no matter what faith they follow.

Its not a belief exclusive to Muslims but to humans of any faith, even Non believer in anything might believe in killing believers of a certain religion.

Actually, no we don't. This is what the Qur'an actually tells us about how to deal with disbelievers.

Surah 109, Al-Kafirun (the Disbelievers):

1 Say: O disbelievers!
2 I worship not that which ye worship;
3 Nor worship ye that which I worship.
4 And I shall not worship that which ye worship.
5 Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
6 Unto you your religion, and unto me my religion.

www.sacred-texts.com...

That's the entire Surah. To put it in even more context, we believe the Qur'an is the literal Word of God. And instead of chapters, the Qur'an is divided into separate revelations from God (called Surahs/Suras). In other words, we believe God made this specific revelation to us strictly to order us to tell disbelievers "unto you your beliefs and unto me mine".

Usually, non-Muslims quotes parts of the Qur'an which deal in warfare. We firmly believe in self defense & the right to protect ourselves, families, and places of worship. But non-Muslims take those passages out of context, selectively choosing which lines to use (and which to ignore). That gives the impression we're preaching something that we aren't.

Too be completely fair it's not just the non-believers that are doing that twisting. Is where the extremists and such get their hate rhetoric as well. Don't place all the blame on the non-believers for this view of the Qur'an. If the extremists weren't screaming and promoting this BS as the way of Allah at the top of their lungs there might be a lot less confusion and misinterpretation.

Is like Christians that fail to call out the Christians acting so very un-christlike while bemoaning everyone else for getting irritated with the Christian faith. Do not bemoan the unbelievers while not also bemoaning those within that help further this divide.

I can understand your point. But just like your example with kind Christians, there are plenty of Muslims & Christians that call out the extremists & bigots. But our voices are never heard or shown in the media.

Just last month, 1,000 Muslim clerics in India put out a fatwa against ISIS, calling it completely un-Islamic. Huffington Post had an article about it, but who else has even heard about it? EDIT: Found the link. More Than 1,000 Indian Muslim Clerics Sign Fatwa Against ISIS. by the way, India has the second largest population of Muslims in the world & more than twice as many Muslims as the entire Arabian Peninsula combined.

Last year, 120 top Islamic scholars put out a website declaring ISIS' actions as un-Islamic with scriptures & interpretations to prove it. www.lettertobaghdadi.com...

And a simple google search for "Muslims against terrorism" will list a nearly endless amount of Islamic scholars, clerics, Imams, individuals, and organizations speaking out against terrorism. And these are just off the top of my head.

Even the Muslims who openly fight these terrorist groups don't get the credit for it. The Syrian Army is mostly Muslims & they've been fighting them the whole time. The Kurdish people are roughly 90% Muslims & they've been fighting the terrorists the whole time. Hezbollah (Muslims) have been fighting ISIS as well. Iran (mostly Muslims) has a blood feud with the Wahhabi terrorists & their backers. The Iraqi Army is mostly Muslims & they've been fighting them the whole time. Even the crazy Afghan warlords are Muslims & have been fighting the Taliban before most Americans even knew what the Taliban was. Yet none of these groups get credit as "Muslims that oppose ISIS, al Qaeda, Boko Haram, and the other Wahhabi-backed terrorists".

In fact, 75-90% of the victims of these Wahhabi-backed terrorists are other Muslims. And then there are Muslims right here on ATS that loudly condemn those terrorists & their actions. But we can't make anyone else listen to us or believe us. So you can't really fault us Muslims. We talk about it regularly.
edit on 7-10-2015 by enlightenedservant because: added a link to the HuffPo article

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Lets revisit this thread in...ohhh...say five years and see where we are. And I'm not demonizing anyone. All I'm saying is that this is my opinion and while it will take some time, we can review the results later. I expect you will see this group congregating in certain areas, demanding Islamic law in those areas, etc...just like what is happening in France.

I'm not trying to convince you or anyone else either. My opinion. We will see.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   
This is because they worship the False-4, or the True-God, which is the False-4 [i.e. the Satanic Jester].

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

I get what you're saying, and believe it or not I know all about that. I argue with my father that exact thing about the media. That being said, my point was that, you were placing all the blame on non-believers for not getting your scripture right, when most of what the non-believers get as exposure comes from your extremists. One would say more blame falls on the extremists than the non-believers. How well do you know most religions? I'm sure there's several you know very poorly. Is not reasonable to expect people to know your particular religion intimately if they don't follow it.

The reason people feel and believe how they do, about Christianity, Islam, ect, is because that's what gets constantly shoved in their faces whether they want it to or not. Most people, honestly don't give a crap what others believe until it affects their lives for the negative.

It's not the non-believers fault that while trying to go about their daily lives this crap gets shoved down their throat. Most don't want to have to care about others beliefs, they just want to live their lives in peace.

You believe your thing, I believe my thing. You don't try to force me to live by your beliefs, I don't try to force you to live by mine. Neither of us infringe upon the well being of the other. We simply go about our lives respecting each other as individuals.

If everyone could just do that...
edit on 10/7/2015 by Puppylove because: Grammar and Spelling

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

originally posted by: marg6043
Religion keeps the masses illiterate, narrow-minded, enslaved and without the ability for people to think for themselves.

It should be banned from the face of earth.

I'm an ultra literate open minded free thinker...

Salam.

Its funny that what you replied to, sounds just like any religious fundamentalism that people speak against but use the same ideology to try and erase or ban things they find doesn't belong.

'it should be banned from the face of earth'

Sounds just like Hitlers views towards Jews,

Sounds like the rhetoric ISIS pass on.

Banning something of the face this earth is soooooo open minded though, through out all history attempts at such things always has a good ending with millions of people dead due to war.

Some ideas I read on ATS are as sick as what the media show about how sick ISIS are.

Thank god I am a women in America where I can say whatever I want without repercussions of been decapitated by religious believes.

Yes you are free to speak and spread your own forms of fundamentalism all you like.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Lets revisit this thread in...ohhh...say five years and see where we are. And I'm not demonizing anyone. All I'm saying is that this is my opinion and while it will take some time, we can review the results later. I expect you will see this group congregating in certain areas, demanding Islamic law in those areas, etc...just like what is happening in France.

I'm not trying to convince you or anyone else either. My opinion. We will see.

Oh I'd LOVE to do that, but something tells me in five years when you've been proved utterly wrong you won't be returning to say so. The fact is that the numbers just aren't in favor of your fearmongering invasion scenario, it's IMPOSSIBLE.

Besides, five years? Even the OP says it'll take FIFTEEN years for the current Muslim population to double. In five years, it's impossible to even notice a difference between Muslim activities now and then.

PS: Muslims in France are still subject to all the laws that every other citizen in France is subject too. Any Muslim laws that they are asking for would only apply to Muslims and would not be allowed to violate any of France's national laws since those laws supercede any Muslim laws in the country. BTW, there are SEVERAL groups of people in the States that have this same setup and you appear not to have a problem with them. They are the Amish, Quakers, and Hasidic Jews to name a few.
edit on 7-10-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: makemap

um, no.
Reason #1 Buddhism is more peaceful, wouldn't make any sense to attack them

"Them" other religions being okay in your book. It isn't about religious belief, its about oil.

Thats how deep the conditioning what the "war on terror" is about.

Its about oil. Reapeat that as often as necessary.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: criticalhit

There is only One group that is going to change the face of America, that has the numbers and the DNA to turn this into a non Eurocentric nation

Asians.

I remember learning in elementary school that stereotypes can be positive observations such as, "black people are superior athletes," and since stereotyping is racism, I guess I'm just an in-your-face racist POS vis-a-vis this topic since I guess I'm about to cite lots of stereotypical conclusions of mine as evidence...but.....

If you are right about thae Asians, I couldn't be more satisfied with the outcome (ideally too on an unrelated topic I pray the population explosion abandons the practice of suburbanizing cities or further crowding cities and people start smart communities from scratch on vacant land...don't remember the name but it's in Saudi Arabia or UAE where that new. entire green city was just built using all solar energy, recycled materials, 365 days of 74 degree temp, car-free city, you get around by hopping into a pod and voicing your destination...I was so into it during construction but haven't thought of it in a while...China is building a second...help me with names!) and have always said, if Asians means more oriental not any Asian, that they make the best neighbors, colleagues, schoolmates, friends, and especially immigrants. I guarantee their philosophy regarding honor, their constant international travel or student-exchange participation and subsequent cultural awareness, and their at first seemingly trivial two or three points higher in avg. IQ are the reason but they're respectful of where they end up even as visitors or immigrants, they stay out of trouble, they are not prone to gang forming, they are hospitable and sincere as lifelong friends, they push to achieve academically, they are financially responsible for themselves and would be for family before sending them to the welfare offices, they open businesses from blue collar cleaners and restaurants to white collar real estate and electronics companies creating an endless demand for jobs of all types and levels, and they're almost always just...good people inside. Sure they have psychos and coo coos but familial bonds ensure they usually grow up empathetic and top-notch human beings...except their big wigs and politicians like everywhere else.

So honestly if you told me I had to pick a race to be surrounded by and who would play an integral part in influencing the raising of my children and the make-up of our neighborhood, South Koreans if I had to specify lol but yea, if push came to shove a new half and half part USA slash Hollywood plus Asian make-up of the majority of human social influence would be one I am pretty sure would be one of the more positive possible futures for planet earth.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: enlightenedservant

I get what you're saying, and believe it or not I know all about that. I argue with my father that exact thing about the media. That being said, my point was that, you were placing all the blame on non-believers for not getting your scripture right, when most of what the non-believers get as exposure comes from your extremists. One would say more blame falls on the extremists than the non-believers. How well do you know most religions? I'm sure there's several you know very poorly. Is not reasonable to expect people to know your particular religion intimately if they don't follow it.

The reason people feel and believe how they do, about Christianity, Islam, ect, is because that's what gets constantly shoved in their faces whether they want it to or not. Most people, honestly don't give a crap what others believe until it affects their lives for the negative.

It's not the non-believers fault that while trying to go about their daily lives this crap gets shoved down their throat. Most don't want to have to care about others beliefs, they just want to live their lives in peace.

You believe your thing, I believe my thing. You don't try to force me to live by your beliefs, I don't try to force you to live by mine. Neither of us infringe upon the well being of the other. We simply go about our lives respecting each other as individuals.

If everyone could just do that...

I agree with you
. "Live and let live" is the way societies should work. The only area where I think we're having a misunderstanding is why I'm having to speak out like this. It's literally because of the fear mongering & lies like in this thread and every other thread here about Islam.

It's fine if someone doesn't know something. We're all ignorant of most things. In fact, I don't consider someone a true scholar until they realize that they'll never know or understand everything. But true scholars also don't run around pushing bigoted propaganda or misinformation about the things they don't know. They would do their own research, particularly by checking out the source itself.

But how many of these people take the time to ask real Muslims about these issues? They whine & complain about how Muslim women supposedly are treated without talking to actual Muslim women about it. They complain about "why don't moderate Muslims speak out against terrorism", yet won't even take 5 seconds to google search "Muslims against terrorism". And every time I or another Muslim on here corrects them or shows them the info, they dismiss it & stick to the false info. That would be like me only asking Christians about the views of atheists, then rejecting the explanations actual atheists give me.

I don't get mad about it anymore is because I realized that I'm dealing with people who simply don't want to accept Muslims. We could cure cancer & end world hunger, and they'd still reject us. They don't need a reason to hate us, instead using their newfound "reasons" to rationalize & spread their negativity about us. So when we correct them, they discard those reasons then try to find some other reason to justify their hatred.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join