It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Public Safety Zones’ Could Allow Police To Keep People Out Of Public Areas

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

I see it as another way to hassle the public.

Papers please.

ID checkpoint to enter the green zone.

Oh, you are guilty of trying to enter a "Public Safety Zone", you are under arrest.... what do you mean you didn't know you were barred, doesn't matter, you are now and are under arrest.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

My stepson did his time and has stayed on the straight and narrow ever since.

How many of the recent mass shooters haven't had any criminal record?

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I was thinking it would be more like this myself:

Eventually all the undesirables are banished to a single high security zone that's more or less a dog eat dog no man's land.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

CMPD considers no-go areas for "criminals" - Just providing more legal grounds for controlling peoples movement, cancelling freedom of movement because it will be come extremly easy to tag people as criminals.

I read not so long ago that there so many laws in the US today that complete control of all people is possible and that its highly likely that nearly everyone breaks at least 3 laws each day for which the penalty is long prision terms.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I've been reading more and more lately about places (typically college campuses) having "Free Speech Zones." So by default, isn't everyplace else in the area a "Non-Free Speech Zone?"

The fall of a once great nation.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
The city is basically trying to circumvent the constitution on two fronts, by limiting the freedom of movement and also by exercising forfeiture without due process. Here is an excerpt from the article that should be of GREAT concern to ALL citizens:

The city has been experimenting with different tactics to lower crime. In addition to the injunction against gang members, the city has used a public nuisance ordinance, which gives it the ability to seize private property from owners who continually have police come to their property.

It seems that Depression Era style strikes, riots and picket lines are now a very real possibility and the "Owners of Capital" are scrambling to find ways to protect their "Stations in Life".

-Panicked super rich buying boltholes with private airstrips to escape if poor rise up

-Private Cities - Global Elite to create global electronic Concentration Camp

The government and big corporations know that disenfranchised populations will soon be targeting individual political and business leaders directly, for their actions. The government is admitting, indirectly, that there will not be enough jobs to go around, as a result American society will no longer be stable and that the physical safety of the "Owners of Capital" class is a paramount concern.

-Chief Citigroup Economist Proposes Abolishing Cash to Save World Economy

-How to end boom and bust: make cash illegal

-The FBI’s secret air force watched the streets of Baltimore

Both big business and government know a storm is coming, where regular people will begin marching into office buildings, coming after the specific people that are outsourcing jobs and lobbying for changes in law that affect the rights of the average person. The "Owners of Capital" KNOW that in the near future lynch mobs will be looking for these leaders and possibly their families too. So, in response, they are establishing the codes and regulations, today, that will needed, to LEGALLY keep out "Potential Lynch Mob'ers" from staging mass protests near their owned properties, while simultaneously preventing dissenters from scoping out those areas in advance for the staging of strategic kidnappings or acts of vandalism.

-Police Commissioner Insanely suggest Upgrading Resisting Arrest To A Felony

Essentially modern cultural research methods and the accompanying data has shown the "Owners of Capital", very clearly, that the premise of the film, "Fight Club" is now a reality and could be a HUGE problem for them to deal with, with the masses being aided by modern social media tech. Mark my words, it won't be just government owned or leased building that will be labeled "Public Safety Zones". The headquarters, regional offices, warehouses and factories of "big business" will also be protected by these laws.

-Growth of Real Hourly Compensation for Production and Productivity, 1948–2011

Here are some old ATS thread that I commented on related to this issue:

-Huffington Post says 47% Of All Jobs Will Be Automated By 2034

-College grads taking low-wage jobs displace less educated

-Would kicking all illegal immagrants out = economic boom?

-The reality of wealth distribution - a visual representation

-260,000 graduates in minimum wage jobs

-Job market in the United States.

-Americas secret, diabolical reason behind letting illegals in?

-Aww poor college students boo hoo!

-How Capitalism Has Gone Off the Rails

-90% Of Americans Are Poorer Today Than They Were 27 Years Ago

-How Bad Is the Job Market for the College Class of 2014?

-The Driving Force Behind America's Warp Speed Decline into an Unequal Society

-Why the Increase in the Number of Homeless Children?

-Over-educated, under-employed, jaded, new political party: Members wanted!

-Criminalization of Poverty Run Amok: 500 Anti-Homeless Laws in One State Alone

-How is ANYONE supposed to get ahead nowadays?

-Capitalism has failed, let's consider other options

-Fury rises at Disney over use of foreign workers

-Amazon's Workplace Atmosphere and The NYT's Expose' Article

-Neo-Feudalism: The New Paradigm

-Real unemployment rate in NATO countries above 25 %

-Top CEOs Make 300 Times More than Typical Workers

-A Few Questions about Wealth and Large Corporations

-The fundamental flaw in the Western business system
edit on 5-10-2015 by boohoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
This goes along with what was said...

www.theguardian.com...

Air France workers rip shirts from executives after airline cuts 2,900 jobs
Staff storm board meeting at Charles de Gaulle airport and force executives to flee, with one clambering over fence half-naked........

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: greencmp

Gotta have your crime free ID.

I don't like this idea one bit, people paid their dues if they served their sentence.

Glad you said it, because I was about to. I look at this as the justice-prison industrial complex seeking more fodder. Violent crime has been dropping. Nearly all crime overall is dropping or flat (certain cases).

We need Public Safety Zone to increase the crime rate and the number of people we can arrest. It also is a new version of gentrification.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join