It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The coward shot HIMSELF...contrary to early reports!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: JackReyes
Actually, there was an errie movie that dealt with this very subject awhile ago starring Denzel Washington. Called Fallen. It had to do with a detective tracking a serial killer. The problem is,the every time he killed the serial killer the "fallen" (wicked fallen angels, or demons), would just leave the body and possess someone else.

Solid movie and it was filmed in Philadelphia, PA.
You got the plot slightly wrong though..
The movie was about a demon that needed to be within proximity of another living thing to switch bodies. Their was only 1 serial killer in the film and that was in the opening sequence. The rest of the film had multiple sequences including when the police buildingstreet sequence where Detective Hobbs (denzel washingtons character) realizes whats happening as he watches the demon move from 1 living being to another by touch and in the end when he thinks he beats the demon something unexpected shows up which means he lost..

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

What is the number of these so called slayings people just believe thru a lying media?

With out seeing any evidence they
are real?

The number of these mass killings is really high but to answer your question accurately we need to know if you mean from when America was first settled by white folks? Or perhaps you mean from the inception of the NRA? Maybe you even mean from when Obama began his first term? You're being a bit vague.

And why would the media lie about this? What is to be achieved by it?

originally posted by: randyvs
Yet when asked if they believe in God? It's hell no, I need
evidence?

Seriously? We're talking about mass shootings, what does religion have to do with it? There is no grounds for comparison between people believing news reports on mass shootings and people believing in god or not!

originally posted by: randyvsHow many of these so called slayings have happened on
Obaa mas watch?

Quite a lot but not as many as there has been in U.S history leading up to Obama being sworn in. Are you saying Obama is behind all these?

originally posted by: randyvs I don't know anyone killed themselves because it's easier
to believe in God, then it is to believe all this is happening under
one administration. And that administration has nothing to do with it.

This doesn't make any sense, because you don't know anyone who has committed suicide it's easier to believe in god than to believe all these mass shootings (which, let's face it, have been happening for a lot longer than Obama has been in power) happened under the Obama administration?

You're lucky not to have known anyone who commutes suicide, let me tell you that. There you go about god again, what's the correlation?

originally posted by: randyvsNow how about that?

Your post is all over the place and logic definitely isn't your strong point or at least it looks that way...

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Careful OpethPA, if JackReyes thinks death metal is really demonic I daren't imagine the reaction to corpsepainted black mettalers, you might even be The Great Beast yourself
There could be *Mayhem*

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

It's more likely due to the fact that all y'all have easy access to guns...

Defining countries as "1st World", "3rd World" is a little bit pretentious and elitist, don't you think?

It's certainly convenient for debates like this though...isn't it! ISIS can execute 500 women and children, 50 times the number killed in Oregon, but that doesn't count, right? Because they're in a '3rd world' country. Boko Haram can kidnap, rape and murder 1,000 women, but that doesn't count either...because they're in a 3rd world country too.

Conversly, 1,000 people can be killed during a pilgrimage to Mecca, but that doesn't count either because:

a.) it was an "accident" (yeah, and accident caused by people who thought they needed to get somewhere faster than others).

b.) it didn't happen in a 1st world country

Even more hypocritical; 37,219 (yes, THOUSAND) people were killed in motor vehicle accidents in the US during 2013, but that doesn't count either. What, they weren't "innocent victims" either? They don't count?

Well, shooting deaths are preventable though, right? What, motor vehicle accidents aren't?

Why then is the whole world focused on firearms in America?

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Learningman

Most the people that come under demonic influence really don't believe in Satan or his demons, even if they listen to extremely violent and demonic music, such as death metal.

I could show you some pretty repulsive stuff in their videos but what would that matter. There is a correlation between listening to it, and committing disgusting crimes. The Columbine massacres come to mind.

As far as personal experiences I won't divulge those. There is no need to. You have plenty of evidence anyway. Deciding to ignore it, or refusing to acknowledge it doesn't make it any less true.

There are really too many personal accounts recorded to show them all here. And then there are the inspired accounts of the Bible, such as this one:

(Mark 5:2-10) . . .And immediately after Jesus got out of the boat, a man under the power of an unclean spirit met him from among the tombs. 3 His haunt was among the tombs, and up to that time, absolutely no one was able to bind him securely, even with a chain. 4 He had often been bound with fetters and chains, but he snapped the chains apart and smashed the fetters; and nobody had the strength to subdue him. 5 And continually, night and day, he was crying out in the tombs and in the mountains and slashing himself with stones. 6 But on catching sight of Jesus from a distance, he ran and bowed down to him. 7 Then he cried out with a loud voice: “What have I to do with you, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? I put you under oath by God not to torment me.” 8 For Jesus had been saying to it: “Come out of the man, you unclean spirit.” 9 But Jesus asked him: “What is your name?” And he replied: “My name is Legion, because there are many of us.” 10 And he kept pleading with Jesus not to send the spirits out of the country.

Among many others.

To deny truth, whatever it is, just because it doesn't fit your world view, which most likely is narrow and restricted, doesn't mean that it negates it, or changes it. It only means, you have not experience.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   

a reply to: Learningman

Most the people that come under demonic influence really don't believe in Satan or his demons, even if they listen to extremely violent and demonic music, such as death metal.

I could show you some pretty repulsive stuff in their videos but what would that matter. There is a correlation between listening to it, and committing disgusting crimes. The Columbine massacres come to mind.

Ahh the good old "the devil is in the music so now the devil is in the people" argument.
I have listened to that and other similar styles of music my whole life , like just about all of my friends, and no disgusting crimes exist here.

Are their people that listen to dark music and commit crimes, 100% yes.
Are their people that dont listen to music of any style and commit crimes, 100% yes.
Are their priests and holy people that also commit crimes, 100% yes.

You can blame it on music, movies, books , entertainment, video games or whatever the current scapegoat is but the reality of it is that since the dawn of mankind, before any of those things existed , people have been doing violent, terrible, degrading things to each other and more often then not those acts have been in the name of religion or faith.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Coward. Does this make him a bad man now?
edit on 4/10/15 by Mark Harris because: clarification

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

originally posted by: djz3ro

It's more likely due to the fact that all y'all have easy access to guns...

Defining countries as "1st World", "3rd World" is a little bit pretentious and elitist, don't you think?

Kind of but not only did I not invent those categories for different parts of the world, I am also not the poster who brought that up.

The reason I didn't bring up IS or Boko Haram is that would be off topic, of course I don't agree with what they do but the discussion was about this happening in America with way more regularity than anynother country in the developed world and I stand by my reply...

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: JackReyes

You couldnt show me any death metal video that would surprise me, and you continue to describe it as demonic.
Death metal is not demonic, if a music style was it would be black metal, but even that isnt.

You are clutching at straws, there is zero corollary between death metal and murder, and even the Columbine shooters did not listen to death metal.

I believe they listened to Marilyn Manson, and Nine Inch Nails, so are we to assume industrial electronic music is the work of the devil?

I apologise but the bible quotes count for naught, as i could easily just quote a death metal song pertaining to the horrors inflicted by your god. Neither is proof though, is it?

'To deny truth, whatever it is, just because it doesn't fit your world view, which most likely is narrow and restricted, doesn't mean that it negates it, or changes it. It only means, you have not experience.'

You are denying truth from someone who has first hand knowledge of apparently demonic music, I played in a few death metal bands when i was a little younger, but because your worldview says it is demonic, your narrow view makes you deny whatever you are told by those informed in this subject. You can call it 'really demonic' but that does not make it so. It only means you are unwilling to listen to someone whos view (though informed in the first hand) and therefore ignore it.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   

What does a video about sleight of hand and illusionists (see magicians around the world for how many decades now) have to do with anything I said?

I mean I could take a video of a pile of sand and just because I apply dramatic music and manipulate the voice overs it doesnt mean it's supernatural.

Beyond all of that though what does your bringing up demonic possession have to do with the OP? Criminals are cowards because they try and achieve some end game without regard to laws, liberty or life not because the devil made them do it.
edit on 4-10-2015 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

If you believe the YouTube videos you're sharing show true demonic possession then I have a bridge to sell you...

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Will it look nice on my Texas ranch with a beautiful sea view? sold!

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

So you claim it is all slight of hand and illusion. So explain these things:

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   

You are held in awe of parlour tricks, would you like me to show you how the tablecloth trick is performed?

If you believe in conjurers, then I understand why you believe 'wicked fallen angels' are the real cause of mental ilness.

Magic is an easier explanation i guess.

I will humour you, why would such a demon care for its hosts wishes to not be caught?
Why do the victims of possession only target those unable to retaliate?
Surely a demon would care not that the host gets killed?

Why would a 'wicked fallen angel' use manmade weaponry to kill ? No preternatural weapons at their demonic disposal?
Why do they not make their host open about doing the work of demons, and thus spread fear ?

It makes a lot more sense when you view the murderer as what they are, an unhinged person with mental issues working for their own twisted ideals and agendas.

edit on 4/10/2015 by Learningman because: clarity

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I never claimed such a thing. Since you bring it up, you can't look at a magician video and be sure there's no camera trickery involved. It's how Dynamo and a few others pull off some of their greatest tricks.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Really, sleight of hand is your proof of demons?
You can't be serious right?

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

Really, sleight of hand is your proof of demons?
You can't be serious right?

I agree, there is no way those things were slight of hand. And there is no way they are proof of demons.

The one solid proof above all others was given above.

There is nothing else needed. There is so much evidence, both recorded, and shown on video, personal experiences of millions of people. And the inspired word of God itself. Some people will refute knowledge even though it calls out to them in front of all, under the sun.

The fact of the matter is this. These demonic entities that inhabit the dastards who do these cowardly deeds cannot be killed by humans. And thus, these acts will continue to happen until someone higher than us stops them.

Proof of this will be in the next time, and time, and time, and time, and time, and time it happens until then.

Perhaps those here under the spell of demonic music, such as death metal, will one day learn too late the folly of their arrogance and ignorance as they are used as the tool of the evil agenda of those whom they imagine don't exist. And then, will they cowardly take their lives, or spend the rest of their lives in misery for the stupid choices they are making today?

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Perhaps those here under the spell of demonic music, such as death metal, will one day learn too late the folly of their arrogance and ignorance as they are used as the tool of the evil agenda of those whom they imagine don't exist. And then, will they cowardly take their lives, or spend the rest of their lives in misery for the stupid choices they are making today?

Whatever gets you through life..
The centuries and centuries where people have been doing horrible things to each other what was your scapegoat then?

People make choices.
Some people are cowards, horrible, criminals..This fool that murdered people, like every other waste of flesh that did it, made the choices he did.

Any thoughts on your incorrect summary of Fallen also?

edit on 4-10-2015 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Could you please reply to the points i made earlier?

So far i see a christian actively judging and trying to infer that some of us will end up suiciding.

So please answer the points I asked, lest I never hear the truth and fall into a life of despondancy and demonic sadness.

I hope you gainer a broader view of the world and no longer fall for magic tricks and tall stories, and do not spend your earthly days vying for a place in heaven.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join